hint use arrows!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
evil_ducky
post May 7 2006, 11:19 PM
Post #22

Retainer

I found that the argonian fight was the hardest for me they pissed my off too. I kept getting knocked down and the crap kicked outta me. Im the grand champion and i fight minotaur lords now (3 of em tongue.gif ) yeah... when i was fighting to become Champion (the one before you fight the gray prince) i had a hog as an ally. I was wondering if this is normal, cause i was really confused...
+Quote Post
Olav
post May 8 2006, 01:26 PM
Post #23

Knower
Group Icon

Yeah I got that pig to fight with me as well. Probably normal... smile.gif

--------------------
Do not take me for a conjurer of cheap tricks!

Gandalf
+Quote Post
Khaan
post May 8 2006, 01:42 PM
Post #24

Knower
Group Icon

That Pig was AWESOME!! He killed two of them by the time I had got the champion down to half health! ohmy.gif

--------------------
Humankind - Running in circles

My Deviantart
+Quote Post
Furious_George
post May 8 2006, 05:12 PM
Post #25

Finder
Group Icon

Arena is clearly the easiest of the quest lines.
I first did it from lvl 6-12 with a fighter. I just did it last night with a level 17-18 mage (no blades/blunt, only staff), and it took me two 'game' days - just going up to the pit and killing one after the other it's quite easy. With a mage or bowfighter, run backwards and shellack the enemy.

I even fought the Grey Prince fair and square this time and it was a disappointment - he went down waayyy too fast for someone who was 'the best to ever fight in the arena'.....

This post has been edited by Furious_George: May 8 2006, 05:13 PM
+Quote Post
destroy 13
post May 9 2006, 02:15 PM
Post #26

Associate

well me, im also the grand champion, and i started in the arena about level 2 and won my first few matches. the arena did help me get to my current level though (lvl.18) i thought that stoopid gray prince was easy, but my marksman skill aint very good, so i just went in therewith my ebony longsword (bang, slash, euggh! you got me! etc.) tongue.gif

i didnt bother with doin the gray princes quest. what does he give you if you would have done it anyone? and those animal fights, god, they are easy. 2k for just beatin up 3 minotor lords? there just givin money away!! smile.gif
+Quote Post
destroy 13
post May 9 2006, 02:17 PM
Post #27

Associate

oh yeah. LONG LIVE THAT FINE PIECE OF MEAT THAT IS THAT BOAR!! mmm...boar... tongue.gif
+Quote Post
H3lliN
post May 10 2006, 10:38 AM
Post #28

Retainer

Hey people!

First post ever for me here. In my current game i am a battlemage. I cant say i had much difficulties in the arena untill now. I entered with a level 1 (or 2) char. Just about right after the sewers. I am ranked gladiator but for the moment i m getting my but whooped by the orc just before ranking up to gladiator. My usual tactic is summoning skeletons, flares and the two handed weapon i picked up in the training area of the arena. I m thinking of using the glitch in the arena where you can jump on an arc and no melee can hit you...but then you are not really worth the gladiator title...

--------------------
Give them helll, the deserve it well!

HFH//-H3lliN < Hellenic Fighting Heroes //-
+Quote Post
Furious_George
post May 15 2006, 02:45 PM
Post #29

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(destroy 13 @ May 9 2006, 09:15 AM)

i didnt bother with doin the gray princes quest. what does he give you if you would have done it anyone? and those animal fights, god, they are easy. 2k for just beatin up 3 minotor lords? there just givin money away!!  smile.gif

You get a small blade bonus, a small block bonus and a small bonus to another skill (I thing blunt) - can't remember for sure, but I think its a +3 to both.
+Quote Post
The Klise
post May 15 2006, 07:49 PM
Post #30

Retainer

SPOILER WARNING

There are two bonuses for completing the Arena quests, and possibly a third if you take on a side quest.

The first bonus for completing the Arena is the Rainment of Valor, either Heavy or Light. Essentially, it's a magic set of armor that takes up all the body slots and carries some decent enchantments, but you likely won't use it for long, unless you're low level.

The second bonus is the ability to fight monsters once a week, drawn from a pool of monsters that should prove a challenge to your level (also depending on the difficulty you play at, and your personal skill).

The third bonus can be obtained by taking a quest for the Gray Prince BEFORE you kill him. The reward is a power that boosts Athletics, Blade, and Block by 3 points each. Also, completing the quest will guarantee that you will win the final Arena fight against him.

Sorry if I spoiled it for you.
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jun 13 2006, 06:48 AM
Post #31

Master
Group Icon

...... I have beat the Arena(.....6,7,8 Idon't know how many times) just be true to your fighting style
+Quote Post
Chalur
post Jun 13 2006, 07:18 AM
Post #32

Retainer

*MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR ARENA QUESTS*

I started the arena on level 18. And the Arena combatants ARE leveled to you, right? Because, I shreded through the yellow team like a tissue paper. I found it quite irritating. The only matches I found a challange where the three Argonians, just because I took them down one at a time. And the female orc with the very, very, very large hammer. The last battle for champion rank was....easy in a way. I thought that "I GOT A PIG!?" And well, the pig made it easier. My Breton Battlemage was insulted.... And the Grand Champion...yeah... 'I have fought mudcrabs stronger than you!"

--------------------
What's more humiliating, He who lives by the butter knife, or he who dies by the butterknife? (Making fun of Martin for killing Deadra with a glass dagger)
+Quote Post
Furious_George
post Jun 16 2006, 06:10 PM
Post #33

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Chalur @ Jun 13 2006, 02:18 AM)
*MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR ARENA QUESTS*

LOL, why you guys concerned about *SPOILERS* ? This IS the spoiler section, you know. wink.gif
+Quote Post
ravensorkvild
post Jun 30 2006, 08:48 PM
Post #34

Associate

I am grand champion & I am fighting the monsters.
Get a paralyst potion or scroll. Use it on the thing or person you are fighting & when they drop Wail away.
+Quote Post
gothdayks3
post Aug 19 2008, 09:13 PM
Post #35

Unregistered

i was a member of the arcane university and had a enchanted elven long sword so with just one hit there dead evillol.gif
+Quote Post
Bolzmania
post Aug 20 2008, 09:22 PM
Post #36

Knower
Group Icon

I've beat the aren 3-4 times and I always play on the normal difficulty or it'll be too easy.

--------------------
"When a man lies, he murders some part of the world"
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:45 PM