Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where can I get an elven longsword?, I have a 360
FishRfine
post Jul 7 2008, 10:50 PM
Post #1

Associate

I'm a highly impatient lvl 3, who thinks elven longswords look totally insane. I really want one, but I cant get one anywhere. I made myself the wrong class so raising my lvl takes 4ever. I killed the grey prince, he didnt have it. how can I get it? In case you didnt read, I have a 360. I will go to all lengths to get one.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Kaizerwolf
post Jul 8 2008, 01:48 AM
Post #2

Retainer

ermm....bandits. They would be your best bet. However, go dungeon diving into Ayleid ruins. The Wraith's there will most likely have glass or elven longswords and shortswords.

--------------------
Don't you ever wonder why tree's get up and walk? No? Well good. Neither do I.
+Quote Post
Bolzmania
post Aug 20 2008, 09:34 PM
Post #3

Knower
Group Icon

I suggest that you create a new character since you said you didn't like your's. Another option is the fighter's guild. You'll get a sword called Sinewear or something which is elven claymore. But that's a very late quest in the fighter's guild quest line.

--------------------
"When a man lies, he murders some part of the world"
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Aug 24 2008, 04:56 PM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

Yeah, I agree with Daedroth, if you're only level 4, you had might as well just restart and make a character that you'll like better.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
gothdayks3
post Aug 25 2008, 06:50 PM
Post #5

Unregistered

every time you start a new player when you complete the begining and you are just inside the tunnel at the point that you can change you skills. save it . then you can go back and change it
+Quote Post
Illydoor
post Mar 5 2009, 06:07 PM
Post #6

Finder
Group Icon

You won't start finding elven longswords in random loot at just lvl 4, so if you want one your just going to have to wait until you're about lvl 15. It's true Azani Blackheart, who can be encountered during that pesky fighter's guild quest has an elven claymore (that also deals pretty good fire damage).

Also Umaril the Unfeathered in the K of the 9 quest has an elven sword too.

There's a ceremonial Elven Longsword in Chorrol's Fighter's Guild so if your security is good you can get that, though bear in mind it'll only do 1 damage cos' it's ceremonial.

Hope that helped, just your friendly neighborhood Oblivion nerd here. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Illydoor: Mar 5 2009, 06:07 PM

--------------------
Have you ever thought about taking the dark and thorny path?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:29 PM