Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Sims 2 Castaway, A Sims picture let's play
Renee
post Dec 12 2020, 01:43 AM
Post #1

Councilor
Group Icon

Okay, yeah, I know this is weird. laugh.gif

Sims 2 Castaway, a game which features a bunch of Sims who have quite a story to tell. Not the usual 'doll house' sort of theme most gamers are familiar with. Instead, this is a game with some rather surprising features and unusual roleplay. I first played S2C long ago in 2007, and it was one of my daughter's first videogames as well, at the age of 4.

Honestly, I have no idea how this will go. santa.gif But I need to get my mind off some wicked serious things going on. We all do, right? So let's enjoy this weird Renee gaming phase while it lasts, at least.

IPB Image

For this thread, I am going to post fuller-sized pictures instead of links. Mostly because this is a Playstation 2 (lower resolution) game. I wouldn't want to burden anybody with clicking on a bunch of links only to bring up shoddier graphics. There is a PC version of Sims 2 Castaway, but ironically its story isn't as compelling. unsure.gif

Meet the star of the show, whose name is Jenna Rossity.

IPB Image

Jenna is a teacher from Los Angeles. She is very giving and caring, with a knack for dealing with tough situations, as any teacher is wont to possess at times. Some time in the early 2000s, Jenna went on a cruise to celebrate the anniversary of one of her friends. Two of their girlfriends also came along for the ride, which was piloted by a dude, all of who can be seen below.

IPB Image

From left to right we can see Captain Crank, the sole male of the group, and (of course) the boat's captain. Clara Fye (nerdy scientist) is pictured in the striped Polo shirt. She's got red hair. At the boat's steering wheel is Jenna Rossity, and next to her, wearing a black tube top, is their slacker friend Mona Lott (musician / artist). Finally we have Anna Verssary (businesswoman). Everybody's on this boat ride because of Anna, who is having her anniversary, I guess.

IPB Image

As we can see, plenty of partying commenced upon this boat. As the boat drifted farther away from the city, and eventually past the island of Catalina, Jenna herself is shown tipping a wine cooler in the picture above. wacko.gif

IPB Image

Their revelry continued as skies grew dark... even Captain Crank was too blitzed to notice. cool.gif

IPB Image

As we can see, something is wrong in the picture above. What could it be? What could it be??

IPB Image

Oh no!!!

The next couple hours were a blur to Jenna. As their boat got knocked over by a gigantic wave (I guess) poor Miss Rossity was forced to grab hold of a chunk of the boat's wooden planking, and hope for the best. She dog-paddled in fear, sadly getting separated from the rest of her group, hoping she was not about to become shark food, wondering if she'd make it back to civilization alive.

When the ship capsized, the captain was sloshed drunk. Everybody was. So no distress calls were made. No planes were flying overhead at the time, and no other boats or ships were nearby to witness the accident.

IPB Image

The next morning Jenna found herself here, beached apparently upon an island. Unfortunately this island did not seem to be Catalina, as she could see no human structures or establishments nearby.

She awoke and coughed and shook herself off.

IPB Image

Oh no! What will become of Jenna Rossity???

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Renee   Sims 2 Castaway   Dec 12 2020, 01:43 AM
SubRosa   This is cute! Oh noes! What will Generosit...   Dec 12 2020, 01:53 AM
Acadian   A fun story and concept, Renee!   Dec 12 2020, 02:22 AM
mirocu   Another game with classic Renee style names - I li...   Dec 12 2020, 09:15 PM
Renee   I messed tonight's post up. Try again later.   Dec 14 2020, 09:44 PM
Renee   Cool, glad to see you all are enjoying this. B) ...   Dec 20 2020, 05:52 PM
Acadian   Neat listening to Jenna's inner thoughts as sh...   Dec 20 2020, 06:18 PM
mirocu   First pic: What is that green diamond doing over m...   Dec 20 2020, 08:11 PM
Lopov   Stylish clothes on the stranded island! Can s...   Dec 23 2020, 08:49 PM
SubRosa   I hope that green diamond is not going to fall dow...   Dec 24 2020, 05:51 AM
Renee   I know. If I could mod this game, the green diamon...   Dec 31 2020, 05:21 PM
Renee   Day 3 after the shipwreck begins, and Jenna Rossit...   Jan 3 2021, 08:18 PM
SubRosa   Phil Mypockiz! Another brilliant Renee gem. E...   Jan 3 2021, 11:20 PM
Acadian   Jenna's ruminations about 'life back home...   Jan 4 2021, 01:14 AM
Lopov   Her clothes are now fit for the Fallout universe...   Jan 12 2021, 09:24 PM
mirocu   So, what's the object of the game? To escape t...   Jan 14 2021, 09:27 PM
Renee   I don't actually know the full story, mirocu. ...   Jan 18 2021, 08:05 PM
Renee   "When shall we three meet again In thunder, ...   Feb 8 2021, 08:08 PM
Acadian   What fun listening to Jenna weave her current situ...   Feb 8 2021, 09:52 PM
SubRosa   I too, loved how you worked in Jenna's playful...   Feb 9 2021, 12:00 AM
Lopov   I like how you cleverly weaved Macbeth into the da...   Feb 9 2021, 08:19 PM
macole   Oh do be careful Jenna. That looks like a long swi...   Feb 9 2021, 09:34 PM
Renee   macole-- Yes, that is a huge expanse of water. Thi...   Feb 15 2021, 03:40 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 03:53 PM