11 Pages V « < 7 8 9 10 11 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> A Mystery Unleashed - Playground
Fuzzy Knight
post May 24 2005, 02:50 PM
Post #161

Master
Group Icon

"I'll go and check it..." Arco said, taking up one of his scimitars - Shadowfall. He took on the armor that was not disitegrated and started walking done, looking at his left arm. He was glad it wasn't his right...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post May 24 2005, 02:59 PM
Post #162

Mouth
Group Icon

She became a bit more awake when the Dunmer started moving towards the door. Grabbing the Dunmer's good arm, she protested, "But you're injured!"
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 24 2005, 03:03 PM
Post #163

Master
Group Icon

"I've been through many fights injured... and alone" Arco admitted "...and now I'm even not alone" he said before going up to the door..

(OOC: Off for the gym now, Be back around... 19 GMT)
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 24 2005, 04:24 PM
Post #164

Mage
Group Icon

Joncain could see that despite his terrible injuries, Arco was going outside again. "Don't be a fool Arco, you're in no condition to be doing anything. Now sit down and get some rest. Me and Fenris can handle this"

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post May 24 2005, 06:43 PM
Post #165

Mouth
Group Icon

"See, Acro, you don't have to fight now." Celia nudged the Dunmer, hoping he will sit back down again. "Mister Nord will protect us, I am quite sure of that... So will you please settle down?" She sighed in relief. The scratching sounds had subsided. However, she could hear shouts and screams, as well as screeches and loud rumblings coming from outside... But she was far too tired to notice...
+Quote Post
Channler
post May 24 2005, 07:48 PM
Post #166

Master
Group Icon

"Damn't!" angered by the swelling of Deadra Darius called out something, "Corrudus, Falco, Jonus! TO me! Let's fight our way out of this!" They three were the largest and the strongest out of the Dragon Riders, incredibly strong, yet still devoted till death.

"Falx take about half the men and take cover, I'll take the other half and we'll meet up later!" His voice could barely be heard over the screams and wails of the death around them.

"If we don't hurry, I won't have any men take cover with!" Calmly shouted Falx
"Well stop ye jibbering then and get moving!" Darius yelled red faced

Out of the 50 knights that entered the city only about 37 remained thus far.

"Charge! Charge untill you make it to that cathedral over there!" Falx pointed in the distance to a temple of the Nine Divines. In his head he thought that surely the gods would help him, but they were silent.

The Knights charge over the Deadric Servants, their metal plates giving them greater protection yet causing little loss to movement. A beast clawed at Falx but he parried it, sliced off it's arm, and then stabbed it in the neck. He spit on the body, now fading back into Oblivion.

His soldiers were making progress, not but several meters seperated them from the church. Occasionaly a few fell to the weak attacks from the beasts that seemed to be named Clanfears. But the biggest shock came with the trembling of the ground.

Out of the ground shot a beast the resembled a overlarge guar that look as though it hadn't been fed in weeks. What rode atop it was far worse though, a Dremora Lord.

Most of the Knights made it into the cathedral, but about 4 including Falx were cut off outside.

The Dreadric beasts circled in around them and Falx on heard one of the soldiers pipe up, "Well, it's been a helluva life, what better way to die than in the midst of battle?"

Falx grinned and the deadric servants charged. Now it was truly a battle royal, hacking and slashing everywhere. For every one beast the Knights would kill 10 would fill its spot. One by one the Knights were cut down, mostly the inexperienced first, them finally even the ones that had been on more campaigns than he had fingers.

"It's over.." Channler thought, "This is where I will die"

He was the only one left. The deadric servants made another circle around the lone Falx this time. He braced himself for the inecitable attack, but it didn't come. Instead the Dremora Lord stepped into the circle. In it's hand he held a Deadric Claymore, and only wore the armor of feiry evil.

"You will die.." The only words it said, then it charged.

A strike was made to Falx's chest, but he blocked it with his sword. The immense weight of the sword could be felt as it whittled done on the imperial broadsword. The Dremora raised it's sword up into the air, about ready to make another attack, but Falx quickly saw it's mistake and move in stabbing it in the stomach.

The creature looked at him and laughed. It was eery only because he had no mouth which to laugh from, instead it seems that it was created in Falx's head. He pulled out his sword from the beast and watched it as it burned.

Falx readied for another attack, he needed help..

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 24 2005, 07:55 PM
Post #167

Master
Group Icon

Arco looked at Joncain, Fenris and Celia... He didn't want to walk away, because he was wounded...

"I dont have nothing to lose if I die, and these boys need someone to cover their back... I'll stay back covering them" Arco demanded reading his sword before touching Celia on the shoulder "I've been in fights before in these conditions, I know how to act" he said before he looked over to Joncain and Fenris...

"Well what are we waiting for...?" Arco said before strapping some rope from his sack around his left arm so the bones would stay in place, he needed his arm to at least be free to gain balanced in fights...
+Quote Post
minque
post May 24 2005, 08:25 PM
Post #168

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Serene woke up hearing the others talk about leaving, she noticed Arco was in pain from his broken arm .She also suspected he was going to stay behind as the others went away.No way she´d allow that..in this case it was important to stay together, so she took off her belt and also took out a blue vial from her backpack.

"Arco", she said, "first drink this then let me see your arm again"

The Dunmer downed the potion and almost immediately felt the pain diminish.

Serene wrapped her broad leather-belt around Arco´s arm stabilising the wound.
"now then, you follow if we leave, you can lean on me and if the pain is too unbearable i´ll give you another of those potions...hmm actually made them myself, pretty efficient wouldn´t you say?"

"So, comrades what now?" Serene looked at her friends for an answer when that scratching sound was heard again....

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 24 2005, 08:51 PM
Post #169

Master
Group Icon

"Thanks Serene, so... This takes to long time lets move on" Arco said after he nodded to Serene...
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 24 2005, 09:34 PM
Post #170

Mage
Group Icon

"I'll go out and scout around, see what's going on outside. I'll eb back soon with any news" said Jonacin.

--------------------
IPB Image

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post May 24 2005, 10:13 PM
Post #171

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=Dantrag]"Why do you imprison me in some weird magical sphere just to ask general questions?" Sel began, "You could have just walked up to me and asked!" [/quote]

Arcyatk looked at his rebeious prinsoner. "I think that you are forrgeting you place." His mouth twisted into an evil grin. "Mabye it's time that you learned some manners."

With that, Arcyatk turned and walked through a door in/on/at(?) the side of the hall. Darkness flooded the area as the doors shut behind him and now, more rats, shalks, and other small animal now started to pour into the room, all heading for Sel.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
+Quote Post
Aki
post May 24 2005, 10:38 PM
Post #172

Mouth
Group Icon

Fenris almost smirked. "Must of been one hell of a fire you got caught in Dark Elf," he said. "Normally your type is highly resistant to any fire attack."

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
MerGirl
post May 24 2005, 10:56 PM
Post #173

Mouth
Group Icon

Still tired, Celia nearly nodded off, but she listened intently to the group's general plans. "All right, I'll help Acro..." She dug into her sack and took out her one-handed hammer, and then stood beside Acro, prepared to defend him in case of trouble. "And I still have a bit of healing magic and a small supply ingredients left, just incase you guys get hurt," she glanced down at Acro, "or more hurt..." She smiled shyly.
+Quote Post
minque
post May 24 2005, 10:59 PM
Post #174

Wise Woman
Group Icon

"Fenris, Jonacin...Shall we go"? Serene was prepared now, she had regained her strength and magicka and was ready to fight anything and anyone...

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 24 2005, 11:03 PM
Post #175

Mage
Group Icon

Jonacin could hear the sounds of fighting coming from a nearby cathedral. running to it in case he could be of aid, he saw a lone knight surrounded by daedra and fighting what appeared to bea losing battle against a dremora. He drew his katana, set his shield and, screaming a battlecry, charged teh deadrci ranks from behind. His urprise assault caught them off guard, and he cut his way through to the knight before any of them could react to his arrival.
"Looks like you could use some help" he said merrily to the knight, "and i can't be letting you have all the fun". Upon saying this, he suddenly turned and slashed his katana through the dremora's torso, and it erupted into flame after the lethal blow struck.

--------------------
IPB Image

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post May 24 2005, 11:08 PM
Post #176

Mouth
Group Icon

"I think he left already," Celia said timidly. "Er, Serene, do you have experience in offensive spells?" She blushed. "All I have is my weapon and healing skills..."
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 24 2005, 11:32 PM
Post #177

Councilor
Group Icon

[quote=Hukai The Wandering][quote=Dantrag]"Why do you imprison me in some weird magical sphere just to ask general questions?" Sel began, "You could have just walked up to me and asked!" [/quote]

Arcyatk looked at his rebeious prinsoner. "I think that you are forrgeting you place." His mouth twisted into an evil grin. "Mabye it's time that you learned some manners."

With that, Arcyatk turned and walked through a door in/on/at(?) the side of the hall. Darkness flooded the area as the doors shut behind him and now, more rats, shalks, and other small animal now started to pour into the room, all heading for Sel.[/quote]

"Damn you!" he yelled, even though the mage was long gone. Sel felt the mad mage's paralyzation spell wearing off, but there was still the issue of the shackles.

He had enough length in the chain to reach up and feel the twin amulets hanging from his neck. One was warm, the other ice cold. He remembered when he had them made by a Telvanni mage. It had cost him thousands of gold coins, but had saved him and his sister, Vysi, many times. The warmth represented his life. The cold represented his dead sister's. the amulets were connected to each other, allowing one person to teleport to the other wearing the amulet when needed.

Too bad you won't help me out of this one, Sis. He thought to his sister as the rodents came closer. You'll kick me right out of Oblivion when you find out I was killed by rats. he mused.

He wondered what would happen....

Smiling to himself for his cleverness, he ripped the chain holding his sister's amulet, and threw it. (As far as he could with a foot long chain attached to his wrist) when it landed, he closed his eyes and quickly activated his, hoping the fact that his sister was dead wouldn't alter anything. He opened his eyes, and sighed with relief. He reached for his sword at his hip, but realized it wasn't there. He cursed his luck and snatched up the amulet on the floor. When the animals got closer, he ran. He ran through the twisted, dark corridors, looking for an escape from the strange place.

He came to a room full of mirrors, but none showed reflections of the room he was in. Sel looked into the one nearest to him, and saw a battle between fierce daedra and imperial knights. Not particularly liking either side, he began looking into different ones.

OOC: long I know. sorry.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
minque
post May 24 2005, 11:49 PM
Post #178

Wise Woman
Group Icon

[quote=MerGirl]"I think he left already," Celia said timidly. "Er, Serene, do you have experience in offensive spells?" She blushed. "All I have is my weapon and healing skills..."[/quote]

Ah Celia dear! i know of quite a few offensive spells if i may say so....you did notice my blast of frost earlier? and i know a few more.....

maybe we should do something?

Then she notice Jonacin run out shouting something about helping....so she sets off after him taking out one of those blue vials she always carries with her.

"Jonacin! do you need help, where are you? Serene was a bit disoriented and hesitated for a moment

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 25 2005, 12:14 AM
Post #179

Mage
Group Icon

Jonacin dimly heard Serene calling him over the din of the fierce battle. "Over here Serene! Follow the sounds of the battel, you can't miss it!" he cried as he fended off attacks, returning them with visous ripostes. Many daedra fell beneath his blade, but there was always more to take their place

--------------------
IPB Image

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Channler
post May 25 2005, 12:18 AM
Post #180

Master
Group Icon

[quote=LoneWolf]Jonacin could hear the sounds of fighting coming from a nearby cathedral. running to it in case he could be of aid, he saw a lone knight surrounded by daedra and fighting what appeared to bea losing battle against a dremora. He drew his katana, set his shield and, screaming a battlecry, charged teh deadrci ranks from behind. His urprise assault caught them off guard, and he cut his way through to the knight before any of them could react to his arrival.
"Looks like you could use some help" he said merrily to the knight, "and i can't be letting you have all the fun". Upon saying this, he suddenly turned and slashed his katana through the dremora's torso, and it erupted into flame after the lethal blow struck.[/quote]

Falx grunted at the arrivals comment, he had already slain one dremora lord, why not another. But the will to survive surpassed all. Falx tore off his helm. It was unbearably hot in the steel armor.

Back to back the two fought, but even their combined powers couldn't possibly slay several hundred monsters. Still they fought on, cutting and slicing anything that moved in half. And then Falx remebered all the Knights in the cathedral.

"Hurry stranger! We must slay those beasts at the doors of the temple! Once they are clear my Knights will emerge to help us!" Falx hated having to request this strangers help even more so than he hated having to depend on the Knights for support. With a nod the stanger followed Falx through the battle, to the doors of the cathedral.

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post

11 Pages V « < 7 8 9 10 11 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2024 - 10:53 PM