+Quote Post
mALX
post Apr 6 2020, 10:46 PM
Post #742

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Jacki Dice @ Apr 6 2020, 03:34 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Apr 4 2020, 04:08 PM) *

My Boo Boo had to be put to sleep a year ago today. I still miss her so much!

I'm so sorry to hear that 😢

It was Melaina's birthday on Saturday. I made her a nice little "cake" and she enjoyed it very much

IPB Image

Thanks Jacki.

Aaaaw, Happy Birthday to Melaina!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post May 17 2020, 12:56 AM
Post #743

Master
Group Icon

Rosie nose is love, Rosie nose is life!!!

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
Acadian
post May 17 2020, 01:20 AM
Post #744

Paladin
Group Icon

Now THAT's a close up! tongue.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post May 17 2020, 02:07 AM
Post #745

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dark Reaper @ May 16 2020, 07:56 PM) *

This picture reminds me of this vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoXtWeDTQIY

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dark Reaper
post May 17 2020, 03:51 AM
Post #746

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ May 16 2020, 08:07 PM) *

And the original video that started it all happy.gif

--------------------
Live and let live.
+Quote Post
mALX
post May 17 2020, 04:14 AM
Post #747

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dark Reaper @ May 16 2020, 10:51 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ May 16 2020, 08:07 PM) *

And the original video that started it all happy.gif

I love that! I've never seen that one before!

--------------------
+Quote Post
treydog
post Jun 20 2020, 05:03 PM
Post #748

Master
Group Icon

So, a week ago Friday, I was in the parking lot at work, waiting to head out to install some equipment. Heard a vehicle start up over near the nail salon, but didn't think much of it... until I heard "mew, mew, MEW!" and saw something go wobbling under a parked car.

Meet Andy, 1.92 lbs. of purr, tiny kitten claws, and attitude. In the week we have had him he has- used my legs as climbing/scratching posts, unrolled and made a nest out of toilet paper, learned to knock his toy mice out from under the door of his quarantine room, eaten enough for 12 kitties..., and caused us a great deal of laughter. Example- this morning I went in to the kitten room. He has- a crate, with soft towel; a basket, with old t-shirt; a cardboard box, also with t-shirt padding; a rug; a chair with cushion. So naturally, he was sleeping... in his LITTER box.

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jun 20 2020, 05:35 PM
Post #749

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(treydog @ Jun 20 2020, 11:03 AM) *

So, a week ago Friday, I was in the parking lot at work, waiting to head out to install some equipment. Heard a vehicle start up over near the nail salon, but didn't think much of it... until I heard "mew, mew, MEW!" and saw something go wobbling under a parked car.

Meet Andy, 1.92 lbs. of purr, tiny kitten claws, and attitude. In the week we have had him he has- used my legs as climbing/scratching posts, unrolled and made a nest out of toilet paper, learned to knock his toy mice out from under the door of his quarantine room, eaten enough for 12 kitties..., and caused us a great deal of laughter. Example- this morning I went in to the kitten room. He has- a crate, with soft towel; a basket, with old t-shirt; a cardboard box, also with t-shirt padding; a rug; a chair with cushion. So naturally, he was sleeping... in his LITTER box.

Aww cute! My girlfriend just adopted a kitten and I must say, I had forgotten how much trouble they can be! laugh.gif

May I ask if there are any environmental stressers that you are aware of? It’s typically not a good sign that a cat feels they have to sleep where they poop and pee. It’s like it’s the only place they feel safe enough to sleep. My old cat that passed last year started sleeping in his litter box after we got a smallish dog. He eventually got accustomed to having the dog around and stopped sleeping in the litter box.

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Jun 20 2020, 05:37 PM

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jun 20 2020, 06:52 PM
Post #750

Paladin
Group Icon

Khajiit is right. Andy sure pegs the cute meter! tongue.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jun 20 2020, 08:39 PM
Post #751

Ancient
Group Icon

Andy is indeed an adorable Alfiq! But Khajiit is correct, in that his sleeping in the litter box is a bad sign. That is what cats do when they are depressed or stressed out. You will see cats in shelters doing it all the time.

--------------------
+Quote Post
treydog
post Jun 21 2020, 01:24 AM
Post #752

Master
Group Icon

Oh, the little monster was not so much sleeping in the litter box as... lounging. Apparently because the Mrs. had just cleaned it and added fresh sand.

Since then he has been sleeping in- the chair, the crate, his toilet paper nest....

He also managed to tuck one of his toy mice into the empty paper roll for safe-keeping.

Also, he believes in staying clean

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jun 21 2020, 11:59 AM
Post #753

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(treydog @ Jun 20 2020, 07:24 PM) *

Oh, the little monster was not so much sleeping in the litter box as... lounging. Apparently because the Mrs. had just cleaned it and added fresh sand.

Since then he has been sleeping in- the chair, the crate, his toilet paper nest....

He also managed to tuck one of his toy mice into the empty paper roll for safe-keeping.

Oh good, glad to hear that he’s not actually sleeping in the LB! He’s really cute!

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Jun 21 2020, 06:47 PM
Post #754

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(treydog @ Jun 20 2020, 12:03 PM) *

OMG, how Adorable!!! Andy sounds absolutely perfect entertainment, lol. How in the world does a kitten that small get into a business zone parking lot? So glad Andy found you!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Jun 21 2020, 06:59 PM
Post #755

Spam Meister
Group Icon

How nice of Andy to drop by biggrin.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jun 21 2020, 06:59 PM
Post #756

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(treydog @ Jun 20 2020, 08:24 PM) *

Aw, he is so tiny! Do you "drip the faucet" for him for entertaining (for him) drinking?

I had a cat a long time ago that used to love sleeping in the bathroom sink! I don't know why, or what the draw was - but he didn't appreciate your need to wash your hands if he was napping in there = I'd have to go find another sink - he wouldn't take a hint and get out; lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jun 21 2020, 07:32 PM
Post #757

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Jun 21 2020, 12:59 PM) *

Aw, he is so tiny! Do you "drip the faucet" for him for entertaining (for him) drinking?

I had a cat a long time ago that used to love sleeping in the bathroom sink! I don't know why, or what the draw was - but he didn't appreciate your need to wash your hands if he was napping in there = I'd have to go find another sink - he wouldn't take a hint and get out; lol.

I bet if you had turned the water on he would have suddenly remembered he had somewhere else to be! rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Jun 21 2020, 07:54 PM
Post #758

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Jun 21 2020, 02:32 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Jun 21 2020, 12:59 PM) *

I bet if you had turned the water on he would have suddenly remembered he had somewhere else to be! rollinglaugh.gif

laugh.gif I wouldn't dare do that; cats have their own methods of getting "revenge" = I prefer to stay on their good side, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jun 21 2020, 11:00 PM
Post #759

Ancient
Group Icon

Spots used to love laying in the sinks. He did not care if they were dry or not.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jun 22 2020, 07:26 AM
Post #760

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jun 21 2020, 06:00 PM) *

Spots used to love laying in the sinks. He did not care if they were dry or not.

rollinglaugh.gif As the picture proves! I can see the drops of water in the sink! And Spots has his foot almost IN the garbage disposal!

And yeah; Goku didn't care if the sink was damp or not either when he climbed in to lay down; but ... I still wouldn't turn the faucet on while he was in there, lol. He HATED his baths; but I always wondered if that was his way of asking for a bath, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post

43 Pages V « < 36 37 38 39 40 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:25 AM