6 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Fallout RP, Plan Away!
Dantrag
post Aug 4 2011, 08:08 AM
Post #61

Councilor
Group Icon

I guess Keara will meet Damon in Megaton then?

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 4 2011, 07:50 PM
Post #62

Master
Group Icon

That sounds good. Do you think we should wait 'til morning so she's rested and the group can get captured?
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Aug 4 2011, 08:36 PM
Post #63

Master
Group Icon

Well, the group and Keara are both obviously running on different time-frames. For the group it's only been a few minutes and they're still quite close to the village. Keara meanwhile has gotten to the end of her day and travelled all the way to Megaton.

What I'm trying to say is, feel free to get the recruitment started. We'll finish up the capture in the meantime. Oh, one more question, where will Laura and co be taken?

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
grif11
post Aug 4 2011, 10:27 PM
Post #64

Finder
Group Icon

I'm gonna say some sort of bunker, similar to a brotherhood of steel one, but repurposed as a prison.

Also, should some of us take on "Secondary roles" As secondary characters?
E.g, This regulator groups leader, a sadist interogator?

P.S what is Damons actual class? some sort of tech master?

--------------------
~Salutes~ I am dave! Yognaught.

Unshelled Bullets - A weary sniper tells his story of law and sacrifice.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Aug 5 2011, 12:35 AM
Post #65

Councilor
Group Icon

from what I gathered, Damon seems to be the outdoor survival guru with added techie expertise.

and revan, feel free to wake her up if you want, or we can wait. it doesn't matter much to me.

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Aug 5 2011, 12:37 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
grif11
post Aug 5 2011, 12:50 AM
Post #66

Finder
Group Icon

woops, forgot to add that we could probably have the group knocked out, then we could realign the time scales. Alexei's already K.O, maybe tranq rounds for everyone else, or maybe they walk into our gully, ask a couple questions and SMACK! Rifle butts all round.

Also, We need to discuss our new "living quarters". I thought that we could be in pairs, but have us switch cells after interogations "to stop us forming a plan". This lets all our characters get to interact with each other 1 on 1.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Aug 5 2011, 12:55 AM
Post #67

Councilor
Group Icon

realigning the timelines is a one-post fix when needed. Say you need to fix a two-day gap. The regulators capture you, and then there's a (you guessed it) two-day travel to their HQ/dungeon.

Or they put you in cells and leave you for (oh my!) two days. The options for such things are endless.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ureniashtram
post Aug 5 2011, 06:20 AM
Post #68

Knower
Group Icon

I can't add any suggestions, only that maybe a combination of Grif's and Dantrag's would seal the deal.

Ask a few questions, get KOed (tranq rounds or rifle smack), 2 days travel and then the Fun starts. And when I mean fun, I mean torture. I like Grif's idea of switching cells. This is a character-oriented RP after all, yes?

--------------------
Djinn: What wish would you like to have, young master?
Random dude: SUPA POWAZ!
--
Djinn: Is there anything I could make true, lord?
Old guy: .. Youth and charisma.
--
Djinn: Your heart speaks of wanting. I could make it true, milord.
Me: Hmmm. I wish to know what I want. Then you could hook me up in some insidious deal, spirit.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Aug 5 2011, 11:43 AM
Post #69

Master
Group Icon

I prefer the option of being in jail for however many days it takes for Keara and her new friends to come visit us. I hope they bring flowers. smile.gif

Jokes aside, I'm not sure yet if I could play a convincing interogator. So I'd like it if someone else has their session first so I can see what to go for.

I like the paired cells, but would like to make a slight addition. Instead of putting two people in one cel, stick with one person per cel, and have the pairs be in opposite cells directly across each other.
This enables interaction, but avoids any silly situations like the old "He's sick, now let me club you from behind while you check out my buddy"-trick.

The other pairs are then simply in other cellblocks somewhere else in the building. Hell, we could use a pre-war prison if needed. Plenty of cells there.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
grif11
post Aug 6 2011, 01:04 AM
Post #70

Finder
Group Icon

I'm going to be away for a week tomorrow, so Raymond can be treated as a minor character. e.g, if he needs to do something, just mention him "moving to his position". Conversations are the same. I shouldnt miss much, but just in case.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Aug 8 2011, 06:18 AM
Post #71

Councilor
Group Icon

So Revan, were you planning on having Jericho be an issue?

If so, maybe Jericho could burst into Moriarty's over his beef with Damon, Keara helps out Damon, then she kind of forces Damon to help her, since he would then 'owe' her.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 9 2011, 03:08 AM
Post #72

Master
Group Icon

That works for me. Whether we deal with Jericho nonviolently is up to you, either way Damon's outstayed his welcome in Megaton.

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Aug 9 2011, 06:30 PM
+Quote Post
CMX
post Aug 9 2011, 04:26 AM
Post #73

Evoker

Any space for a new head? I think i got some of the lore of the waistlands down.

--------------------
I'm doing 10 pushups per post!
+Quote Post
minque
post Aug 9 2011, 08:44 PM
Post #74

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Guys! As you probably have understood by now I won't participate in this one! Sorry but I do not have the time and energy at the moment.

But I'll keep track on the RP section and I wil certainly take part in some RP again! Just not right now. Hope you understand!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
ureniashtram
post Aug 10 2011, 11:59 AM
Post #75

Knower
Group Icon

@minque: That's a shame. We needed the medic. Well, I hope we see you again in the future RPs, Minque!

@CMX: We always welcome new members. So welcome! Post your character thread and fly back here for the PLanning.

--------------------
--
--
Me: Hmmm. I wish to know what I want. Then you could hook me up in some insidious deal, spirit.
+Quote Post
CMX
post Aug 10 2011, 04:41 PM
Post #76

Evoker

^.^

Name: Chris 'Callsign: Mongoose'

Profession: Recreational Hunter/ pre-postwar N.R.A(National rifle assiciation) enthusiast

Appearance: 5'11/184lbs. I usualy carry an old desert boonie, or on cold days, ill throw a black beanie on. I would like to wear shorts, flip flops, and a tee, But this is the mojave. I normally wear my old set of desert fatigues, complete with cargo pockets.

My set of old desert boots get me by, as long as I got some place to change or wash my socks. Foot care is the best care, i say.

I have a load bearing vest, to carry my ammo and immidate equipment. Sometimes i carry jerky in my pouches. I also got an old A.L.I.C.E pack i got from a former co-worker. Oh! And i also have a 3 point sling i can attach to any carbine weapon i can get my hands on.

Recently, I got my hands on a ceramic plated facemask i ripped off a legionaire, and some shades. After trippin off some funky cactus water, i ended up drawing on the mask. Im sure i got messed up and drew some pink, marilyn monroe lips pressed against a......I'll let you see that for your self.

Skills: I'm a great shooter. Love huntin' and trackin. I can treat basic injuries, and i got a bit of shock trauma treatment from back in the NCR. I can operate, clean, and repair most foreign and domestic firearms, but i got no understandin of energy weapons. If worst comes to worst, im trained in bayonet and knife fighting.

Weapons: I snagged me an m14, with the lighter aluminum Enhanced-Battle-Rifle body, with the colapseable buttstock. I managed to snag me some flip-up ironsights, and a 4x16 huntin scope. It's great for long distance as well as close quarters. I got me an old OKC-3S bayonet, and it still cuts great. I as my sidearm, i got me a trusty ol' 1911 .45. fixed me up with some re-enforced springs, lightweight trigger, for more sensitive pull, and a shaved grip to evenly switch between my knife and pistol. Yep.....good ol shootin.

History and Background: Hmm. Well. i aint much for talkin bout my past. But i will say that i didnt exactly serve with the mainstream military. I'm originally from north-eastern california, boardering the corners of nevada and oregon. I was taken by some government bigwigs, along with others trained like me, and sheltered in an unmarked vault. I still wonder bout' it. But in reality, im just glad we were released from the vault. The ranges we got to shoot on got all to familiar after living down there. Dont think i got any family. But the director of the vault was my surrogate father for the duration of my vault days.

-For the most part, im pretty competent in combat, survival, observation/monitoring and as well as shock-trauma treatment. Give me an order, or a request, and i'll get it done fast, and done right. Please help me find purpose, or atleast a means to eat, and ill scratch your back. Y'all have a good one, ya hear?

This post has been edited by CMX: Aug 10 2011, 04:45 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Arcry
post Aug 10 2011, 04:42 PM
Post #77

Agent

It would seem that the Company is once again in dire need of a Medic. Anything else?

Edit: Er, scratch that, seems that CMX might have that position. Is the Company in need of any other professionals?

This post has been edited by Arcry: Aug 10 2011, 05:05 PM
+Quote Post
CMX
post Aug 10 2011, 04:51 PM
Post #78

Evoker

I can treat simple injuries, as well as more traumatic injuries, such as burns, bullets wounds, shrapnel. Kinda like some emt type stuff. I'd love to treat wounds, oppose to front line work.

I'm also unsure on what thread we will be playing in. Anyone mind pointing me in the right direction, so i can speed my self up on the story thus far?

This post has been edited by CMX: Aug 10 2011, 05:28 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Aug 10 2011, 07:13 PM
Post #79

Councilor
Group Icon

@ CMX: Here's the playground thread (FYI - it's set in the capital wasteland as opposed to the mojave.)

http://chorrol.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4768

And here's the Character thread to re-post that Mongoose character sheet.

http://chorrol.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4766

@ Arcry: You're welcome to join. I think the only 'profession' left is a melee-type, but if you want to do something else you could probably find a role to fill.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ureniashtram
post Aug 10 2011, 07:52 PM
Post #80

Knower
Group Icon

@Arcry: Like Dantrag said, you could be a 'brute'. Or any other profession you could think of! I think we have no limitations on the 'classes', so long as it fits in the group.

So we fortunately get an influx of much needed players! We're what now, 8? Yep, things are looking good here. smile.gif

--------------------
--
--
+Quote Post

6 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:10 PM