131 Pages V « < 117 118 119 120 121 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guild Discussion
Grits
post May 2 2022, 11:28 AM
Post #2361

Councilor
Group Icon

I plan to be at both events. Looking forward to it!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ghastley
post May 3 2022, 09:18 PM
Post #2362

Councilor
Group Icon

We could be affected by server replacement. Already changed maintenance end time from 2:00 pm to 6:00.

At least that does not affect discord.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
Acadian
post May 3 2022, 09:26 PM
Post #2363

Paladin
Group Icon

I was just worrying about the same thing, ghastley. Will just have to see I suppose. Even if it comes up on time, I expect some folks (like me) may be trying to balance priorities (guild meeting vs today's endeavors and other game chores). Urgh.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post May 3 2022, 09:42 PM
Post #2364

Councilor
Group Icon

At least EU went well. We all completed the weekly endeavor by killing WBs dolmens and public dungeon bosses in Deshaan, and did the now traditional spot of fishing, too. I don’t think anyone took pictures.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post May 4 2022, 09:58 PM
Post #2365

Councilor
Group Icon

The NA meeting started about twenty seconds after the servers came back on-line. They really meant 6:00 PM EDT.

Pictures or it didn't happen

This was the G-force (ghastley, Grits, Gosse and ... er... Acadian) with a miriad of Mirris, pausing between rifts in Craglorn. We'd gone to kill "dangerous foes" which we finished after a couple of them, and stayed for ten more.

Lots of weekly endeavors were completed, and Ma'Licious completed her jewel crafting levels with al the green rings and necklaces we picked up, here, and at the dolmens we'd done before. A very productive meet.

And to cap it all off, Grits and I migrated to the PTS and had an inaugural meet of the PTS chapter, doing the quest to pick up Isobel. (Pictures forgotten as usual).

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post May 4 2022, 10:50 PM
Post #2366

Paladin
Group Icon

Buffy had a great time at the NA meeting! Nice shot of the Craglorn Crew.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Acadian
post May 9 2022, 08:54 PM
Post #2367

Paladin
Group Icon

High Isles comes to PC June 6. The new content includes three craftible sets that would be appropriate to add to the guild hall. Since mALX is on the hook for attuning the tables and onorous task of rearranging/placing tables in some sort of order, I think its nice if we can provide her the tables. Buffy's up for a set of 4, and can provide more if needed. Anyone else up for donating tables to mALX for the new sets? If so, I recommend coordinating efforts here to avoid too many/too few tables. smile.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post May 9 2022, 09:51 PM
Post #2368

Councilor
Group Icon

Laurie has enough vouchers for all 12 tables, but she'll donate her usual set of 4.

That last event had the whole crew doing daily crafting, so master writs were coming in as fast as she could do them. We still have 3600 vouchers, even after adding (regular) tables to several of our house, and buying a bunch of furnishing plans.

And now they've given us the quest arrow for crafting writs, the arrangement of the tables is no longer an issue. At least, until there's so many we can't walk between them. tongue.gif I've checked out the locations of the sets on PTS, and they're all easy to reach. Nothing locked behind quests, no WB's guarding them, or any mean tricks like that.

This post has been edited by ghastley: May 10 2022, 03:46 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post May 10 2022, 01:03 PM
Post #2369

Councilor
Group Icon

Count me in for a full set of 4 tables.

June 6 and 7 are our usual Guild meetup nights. If mALX is available (and the servers are up) perhaps we can help with finding the new locations to get them attuned.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post May 10 2022, 01:56 PM
Post #2370

Paladin
Group Icon

Looks like we're gonna be all set on tables! smile.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post May 10 2022, 03:50 PM
Post #2371

Councilor
Group Icon

I know mALX has been on PTS, so I would guess she knows how to find them. Porting to player at the nearest wayshrines will speed up the process, but last time she got there before we did!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post May 12 2022, 08:10 PM
Post #2372

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ May 9 2022, 03:54 PM) *

High Isles comes to PC June 6. The new content includes three craftible sets that would be appropriate to add to the guild hall. Since mALX is on the hook for attuning the tables and onorous task of rearranging/placing tables in some sort of order, I think its nice if we can provide her the tables. Buffy's up for a set of 4, and can provide more if needed. Anyone else up for donating tables to mALX for the new sets? If so, I recommend coordinating efforts here to avoid too many/too few tables. smile.gif

QUOTE(ghastley @ May 9 2022, 04:51 PM) *

Laurie has enough vouchers for all 12 tables, but she'll donate her usual set of 4.

That last event had the whole crew doing daily crafting, so master writs were coming in as fast as she could do them. We still have 3600 vouchers, even after adding (regular) tables to several of our house, and buying a bunch of furnishing plans.

And now they've given us the quest arrow for crafting writs, the arrangement of the tables is no longer an issue. At least, until there's so many we can't walk between them. tongue.gif I've checked out the locations of the sets on PTS, and they're all easy to reach. Nothing locked behind quests, no WB's guarding them, or any mean tricks like that.

QUOTE(Grits @ May 10 2022, 08:03 AM) *

Count me in for a full set of 4 tables.

June 6 and 7 are our usual Guild meetup nights. If mALX is available (and the servers are up) perhaps we can help with finding the new locations to get them attuned.

Oh, thank you all so much; this is such a tremendous help!! Making those Attunable tables is the most "onerous task of all; you all are so appreciated!

Urgh, I haven't been living up to that "onerous task" the last two times, just chucked the tables inside. I really have to get in there and organize it alphabetically again = and remove 12 items before June 6, urgh. I really need to get more on the ball; have been slipping up in my duties lately.

Well, I did buy the Chapter in advance, and then got on the PTS to find the set locations. I was only able to find the two in the northern end; will have to keep looking for that third one. Any maps out on the new land yet?

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post May 12 2022, 09:37 PM
Post #2373

Councilor
Group Icon

On this map the boat I've circled is accessible without a fight/quest/etc. and takes you straight over to the other island. The crafting site is in a cave, but it's unguarded, and accessible from either end. If someone goes to the wayshrine to the north, you could port to them there and go south instead of taking the boat yourself.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post May 22 2022, 03:40 PM
Post #2374

Councilor
Group Icon

On a related topic: the first station of Spectre's Eye (Coldharbour set) has been installed at EU guildhall, a Blacksmithing one. We'll do that set, and then Oblivion's foe, and probably declare "enough".

Until ZOS introduce another quest-locked set, that is. The Coldharbour ones strictly are not, as another player can help you reach the zone, unlike Eyevea and the Earth Forge, but you need that help if you don't do the Main Quest.

Master writs and furnishings continue to compete for the tempers, so progress will be slow on the remaining seven.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jun 5 2022, 04:51 PM
Post #2375

Paladin
Group Icon

New chapter drops Mon, June 6. Guild meetings on Mon and Tues for EU and NA respectively.

Buffy will be at the NA meeting on Tues.

Hoping to help mALX get anything she needs to get and attune tables for the new sets. Also, hoping to go wayshrine and WB hunting in the new zone. smile.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jun 5 2022, 08:11 PM
Post #2376

Councilor
Group Icon

I sent mALX one set, and I’ll see if I can log in on NA as soon as maintenance ends and help chase wayshrines. Even if nobody else turns up, having the ones near the crafting locations will help later.

We may also want to meet the new companions during the meets.

Isobel gets rapport from doing the High Isle WB daily, so two birds … especially if the group can share more than one daily. Ember gets rapport from the delve dailies on the Isle, so those are easy solo.

I would suggest we find both, but only pick up Isobel.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jun 6 2022, 07:54 PM
Post #2377

Councilor
Group Icon

mALX I'll send a set of stations as soon as I can get on the NA server.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jun 7 2022, 05:27 PM
Post #2378

Councilor
Group Icon

EU meet was all about exploring High Isle, and recruiting Isobels, several of them. I suspect that may already have happened before the NA one.

mALX has the stations, and knows where the locations are, so that job may be out of the way. If we all have an Isobel, maybe raising her rapport with WB dailies is in order?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jun 7 2022, 09:23 PM
Post #2379

Paladin
Group Icon

Buffy's in pretty good shape heading into the guild meeting. She has all wayshrines, all crafting stations and Isobel. So we hope to simply support whatever others need. Oh, and we sent a full set of attunable stations to mALX several days ago so she should have all three full sets now.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jun 13 2022, 06:34 PM
Post #2380

Councilor
Group Icon

EU guildhall now has Spectre's Eye Clothing station.

We're getting there, slowly.

--------------------
+Quote Post

131 Pages V « < 117 118 119 120 121 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
8 User(s) are reading this topic (8 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:31 PM