Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dreams, dreams we've had inspired by videogames :lol:
Renee
post Apr 1 2013, 12:26 PM
Post #81

Councilor
Group Icon

So I had a great one last night!

I don't remember the entire dream which is a shame; I only remember the end. Dreams happen like this sometimes...the end is so cool, and it makes me REALLY want to know how I got to this end. I tried to lie in bed and attempted some little suggestions to help me remember. Sometimes this works, but I couldnt get this to happen last night..rolleyes.gif

anyways.... I somehow wound up (apparently) in a new profession, as an Imperial Guard. I had a superior ...a watch captain. At the beginning of the part that I remember, this watch captain was telling me I would need to wear my armor at all times, and carry some sort of weapon. kvleft.gif In the dream I was not happy about this! The armor apparently would be the Imperial light leather armor they wear in Skyrim, not the heavy trash can suits of Oblivion.

sleep.gif

I forget what happened next; it was me moseying around some sort of establishment; I'm not sure. The dream was set in modern times, though, so there were trucks and stuff and water fountains and stuff like that. At some point I was in some sort of room that looked like a locker room. I 'knew' my appointed armor was stashed in one of these lockers. Now here comes the good part. hehe.gif

My watch captain comes up to me and says "You need to be wearing your armor at all times! Don't make me tell you again!" laugh.gif But he said this in Wes Johnson's voice! I think that's the guy who voices all the Imperial guards in Oblivion, right? It was his voice! ... He hands me a 'schedule' then, which showed me which days I would have "off", and which ones I'd be 'working'. During my working days, I would have to be dressed in armor, and carrying a weapon!. No excuses.

The thing is, I was bummed about this in the dream but if I think I would be psyched to have this happen in real-life! Imagine me, showing up to one of my kid's soccer games or a PTA meeting, wearing Imperial leather armor! laugh.gif I like that armor actually, I think it's kinda sexy on females!

This post has been edited by Renee Gade IV: Apr 1 2013, 12:38 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Apr 1 2013, 12:31 PM
Post #82

Spam Meister
Group Icon

WHY DON´T I HAVE THOSE DREAMS!?!?

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Apr 1 2013, 04:00 PM
Post #83

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee Gade IV @ Apr 1 2013, 06:26 AM) *

The thing is, I was bummed about this in the dream but if I think I would be psyched to have this happen in real-life! Imagine me, showing up to one of my kid's soccer games or a PTA meeting, wearing Imperial leather armor! laugh.gif I like that armor actually, I think it's kinda sexy on females!

"Uh, excuse me, ma'am? Could you not carry a sword around small children?" XD

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 1 2013, 04:13 PM
Post #84

Ancient
Group Icon

That is Wes Johnson who does the Imperial Legion voices in Oblivion! "Stop right there criminal scum!" biggrin.gif

What a fun dream! I like the brown trashcan suits in Oblivion better than the ones in Skyirm though. They are more original.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Apr 4 2013, 05:24 PM
Post #85

Ancient
Group Icon

So... I'm not sure what is up with this dream...

My mom called me (in the dream) and said instead of Mexico, we were going to Africa. (Thanks, KOB LOL)

I was like "Cool!" So I pack, and leave on a plane with my middle brother. I get a call from my mom once we touch down saying "Where are you? Where's Bubba(my brother)?!"

I say "We're in Africa, why?"

She says "YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO LEAVE UNTIL NEXT WEEK!"

So we're freaking out, but we decide to go on a tour of the haunted buildings in the city. We go in one and I step in first and....dark. I grab my flashlight and if anyone has seen the gameplay for Condemned: Criminal Origins, you'll know what I'm talking about. Trash everywhere, lights working off and on, and random crazies popping out at you.

I load up on energy and health potions, keeping them in my hoodie pockets, when all of a sudden I break a door open and see my son in a well-lit room playing with his lil plastic letters and numbers he has. I see a zombie crawling out of a hole in the wall at him and my first reaction is to grab a handful of letters and toss them at the zombie...

it worked...

Knowledge is power XD

The zombie died, and I scooped a ton of the letters and numbers into my pockets and sat my son on my hip, and we navigated the rest of the way through the building like that, with him on my hip and me tossing letters and numbers at the zombies. I never made it out of the building because my husband came into the room and woke me up.

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Of Beasts
post Apr 4 2013, 05:42 PM
Post #86

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Apr 4 2013, 08:24 AM) *

My mom called me (in the dream) and said instead of Mexico, we were going to Africa. (Thanks, KOB LOL)

I was like "Cool!" So I pack, and leave on a plane with my middle brother. I get a call from my mom once we touch down saying "Where are you? Where's Bubba(my brother)?!"

So we're freaking out, but we decide to go on a tour of the haunted buildings in the city. We go in one and I step in first and....dark. I grab my flashlight and if anyone has seen the gameplay for Condemned: Criminal Origins, you'll know what I'm talking about. Trash everywhere, lights working off and on, and random crazies popping out at you.

I load up on energy and health potions, keeping them in my hoodie pockets, when all of a sudden I break a door open and see my son in a well-lit room playing with his lil plastic letters and numbers he has. I see a zombie crawling out of a hole in the wall at him and my first reaction is to grab a handful of letters and toss them at the zombie...

it worked...

Knowledge is power XD

The zombie died, and I scooped a ton of the letters and numbers into my pockets and sat my son on my hip, and we navigated the rest of the way through the building like that, with him on my hip and me tossing letters and numbers at the zombies. I never made it out of the building because my husband came into the room and woke me up.

That's a strange dream rollinglaugh.gif

And killing zombies with letters? rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
Bruh ☠ï¸
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Apr 4 2013, 05:44 PM
Post #87

Ancient
Group Icon

knowledge IS POWER!

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Of Beasts
post Apr 4 2013, 05:47 PM
Post #88

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Apr 4 2013, 08:44 AM) *

knowledge IS POWER!

I suppose you're right. It hurts to get hit by a book rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
Bruh ☠ï¸
+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 4 2013, 05:55 PM
Post #89

Councilor
Group Icon

Wow wow WOW that's cool, Liz! blink.gif And then there's the significance of the letters being thrown at zombies, and this working as a tactic. I haven't the foggiest what that could mean, though. indifferent.gif I'll have to dwell on that for awhile...

Could mean you have the ability to change an old way of thinking or approaching something (the zombies), by just applying a bit of logic (the letters)? ..Something along those lines. It's hard to say, since it's your dream and not mine. What do you think?

I had an interesting dream last night, one part was definitely videogame-inspired. I had left my family for some reason, and so the part I first remember was me being disappointed about something that had to do with my family.

I drove down towards Washington D.C., but stopped somewhere north of there (heck, I could have been in Bethesda!) and got out of my car. I rented a room, but immediately started walking away from the hotel. Eventually I got on some sort of invisible train with a bunch of others. The train seemed to be made of glass; even if I looked down towards my feet, I could see the tracks whizzing below at high speed! They were neon-colored tracks, too. wacko.gif

The train (or actually it was probably more of a subway) stopped in its station, and I get out. I went walking through some city-like streets. At one point, I was in a store, and I noticed a gang of youths were kinda moseying towards me. I was attacked by a group of teens in real-life just a few years ago, so anytime I see a pack of kids (especially thuggish-looking kids) I tend to put my guard up.

This is where it gets videogamish. These teens do start to run towards me. Using my quick-action videogame strategy (lol) and reflexes, I manage to run towards a staircase but then faked the kids out, by hiding behind some sort of wall. The teens split up, half of them went down the staircase, the other half went in another direction. I RUN out the front door of the mall, and kept running and running! panic.gif I was running up a hill. I did not turn to look but I could swear some of the teen thugs had figured out what I did, and were now after me!

In the dream, I think I don't have very much stamina (as a smoker), so they'll eventually catch up to me. But I woke up then, anyways.

Phew!

This post has been edited by Renee Gade IV: Apr 4 2013, 05:55 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 4 2013, 05:57 PM
Post #90

Paladin
Group Icon

The pen plastic letter is mightier than the sword zombie. wink.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Apr 4 2013, 07:00 PM
Post #91

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Apr 4 2013, 12:24 PM) *

it worked...

Knowledge is power XD

ROFL !!! Now THIS is a great pizza dream!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Apr 4 2013, 07:38 PM
Post #92

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Whatta crazy dream, Liz! laugh.gif Somehow I never really fight in my dreams. Bad things may be there but tend to stay away... blink.gif
It´s like they´re scary when I don´t see them but if they come out they have no power... or whatever.

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Burnt Sierra
post Apr 4 2013, 07:50 PM
Post #93

Two Headed cat
Group Icon

QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Apr 4 2013, 05:24 PM) *

Snip of totally awesome dream

That has to be in the running for coolest dream ever.... laugh.gif

Am jealous! Can you remember what you had to eat before you went to bed? Might try to replicate the experiment - purely for the basis of science of course, not because my dreams are as boring as a boring thing on a boring day...
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Apr 4 2013, 07:57 PM
Post #94

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Burnt Sierra @ Apr 4 2013, 01:50 PM) *

QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Apr 4 2013, 05:24 PM) *

Snip of totally awesome dream

That has to be in the running for coolest dream ever.... laugh.gif

Am jealous! Can you remember what you had to eat before you went to bed? Might try to replicate the experiment - purely for the basis of science of course, not because my dreams are as boring as a boring thing on a boring day...

I do! Two Wendy's dollar chicken sammiches with ranch and a small chocolate Frosty lmfao.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Apr 4 2013, 08:03 PM
Post #95

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Apr 4 2013, 08:57 PM) *

Two Wendy's dollar chicken sammiches with ranch and a small chocolate Frosty lmfao.

I´d love to try a small chocolate Frosty lmfao. Sounds delic tongue.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Apr 4 2013, 08:11 PM
Post #96

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mirocu @ Apr 4 2013, 02:03 PM) *

QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Apr 4 2013, 08:57 PM) *

Two Wendy's dollar chicken sammiches with ranch and a small chocolate Frosty lmfao.

I´d love to try a small chocolate Frosty lmfao. Sounds delic tongue.gif

It was! I don't get those hardly ever because chocolate can give me headaches if I eat too much.

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Of Beasts
post Apr 5 2013, 01:32 AM
Post #97

Ancient
Group Icon

I fell asleep playing COD.

I had a dream about call of duty.

I was playing Black Ops II: Zombies in the die rise map, and I got sucked into the game blink.gif

It was terrifying! A while swarm of zombies was sprinting towards me, all making thier horrible shrieking noise

-shudders-

The only weapon I had was a set of ballistic knives. I got lucky and got a bomb when I sliced a zombies head off, and all the zombies blew up, but just before I woke up, I could hear all the zombies coming back panic.gif

I hate having nightmares dry.gif

--------------------
Bruh ☠ï¸
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Apr 5 2013, 12:15 PM
Post #98

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(King Of Beasts @ Apr 5 2013, 02:32 AM) *

Do they scare the living [censored] out of you? hehe.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
King Of Beasts
post Apr 5 2013, 02:22 PM
Post #99

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mirocu @ Apr 5 2013, 03:15 AM) *

No. Teenagers scare the livin' [censored] outta me. tongue.gif

--------------------
Bruh ☠ï¸
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Apr 5 2013, 03:46 PM
Post #100

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(King Of Beasts @ Apr 5 2013, 03:22 PM) *

QUOTE(mirocu @ Apr 5 2013, 03:15 AM) *

No. Teenagers scare the livin' [censored] outta me. tongue.gif

I think you´ve misread the lyrics. I think it´s actually "Teenagers care the living crap out of me" tongue.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post

22 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:51 AM