6 Pages V « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Demon's Uprising RP 002 - Plan And Discussion
Soulseeker3.0
post May 17 2005, 10:02 PM
Post #101

Master
Group Icon

OK so do you want to be a quard at the raven rock colony and meet us in the inn/bar?

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 17 2005, 10:03 PM
Post #102

Mage
Group Icon

sure ok, now just need to read up on what's happening. Any chance of a someone telling me in brief just to fill me in?

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post May 17 2005, 11:05 PM
Post #103

Master
Group Icon

well we are at the fort, i think, and channler is coming with davion still in the soul gem because he died. If I'm wrong about anything someone yell at me.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 17 2005, 11:07 PM
Post #104

Mage
Group Icon

i actually mean't what's the basic story for this rp

--------------------
IPB Image

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post May 17 2005, 11:08 PM
Post #105

Master
Group Icon

my bad give me a sec to dig up the info..

here we go I got carried away...

[quote=Uprising]his is the third time I've attempted to make this, both other times have failed, don't let me down fam.

50 years after the nerevarine events new events occur which threaten to detroy Vaardenfell and all of it's inhabitants.

Around 5 miles from Vivec a large island appears, larger than Red Mountain and on it dwells an evil race intetion on conquering Vaardenfell. The people who dwell there are called the Valpyre, tall, vicious and keenly intelligent people who worship blood sacrifice and because of it are granted eternal life. The silver skinned, golden eyed people can be slain in battle like any other creature. Both by mortal weapons and by spells. They are led by one who used to live in the hall of gods, mightier than Vivec he has spawned an army which is both extremely strong in battle and very magickal.
Meanwhile all over Vaardenfell people are declaring themselves loyal to house krellos, an ancient Great house that was lost from history after the initial destruction of Dagoth. The Tribunal are seeking out the leader and have sent assassins from all over the land to kill him.
Ancient prophecies are coming true once again and they could mean either an era of greatness... or the desturction of Vaardenfell.

Rules

1) No powergaming or super uber invincible characters. Powergaming is when you dominate the game and are all powerful.
2) Don't bother posting things irrelevant to the game
3) Make a charcter in THIS thread before posting in the game thread
4) The game thread will be posted after we have enough players

Character sheets

Name:
Race: (Can be any of the existent morrowind races or Valpyre)
Sex:
Height:
Occuupation: (can be anything as long as it isn't too stupid)
History:
Personality:
Appearance:
Aspirations:
Family: [/quote]

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 17 2005, 11:12 PM
Post #106

Mage
Group Icon

ok cool. So what's happened so far? (briefly)

--------------------
IPB Image

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post May 17 2005, 11:20 PM
Post #107

Master
Group Icon

we all meat in balmora, talked together about the menace, went to Vivec, we all because somewhat friends, stayed at the morag tong for a while. Then we went to the island, lots of bad stuff like getting arrested, hurt (realy, realy bad) we have an assasin chaseing us, we are running to th nord home place, and if I missed anythiing else like before someone tell me.

right now we are at the fort going to raven rock, i think.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 17 2005, 11:25 PM
Post #108

Mage
Group Icon

ok i'll be at the inn at Raven rock, i'll probably overhear you and wander over or something like that

--------------------
IPB Image

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post May 17 2005, 11:27 PM
Post #109

Master
Group Icon

sounds good

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post May 19 2005, 10:17 PM
Post #110

Master
Group Icon

[rant]ok no offence BUT were in the world are we!!??? are we still at the fort walking to Raven Rock, boating to raven rock or are we already at raven rock!?[/rant]

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post May 20 2005, 01:22 PM
Post #111

Master
Group Icon

lol 3 posts in a row.

but now to buisness I'm going to be gone this weekend and wont be ablee to log on, so I have a suggestion of what to do

Ok so Lonewolf is waiting for us in the Raven Rock inn/bar so how about we go there and get a drink, lol I wont let this die, and talk about our next step and then Lonewolf overhears us and we except him into our group and then we go off to Skyrim(sp?)

oh and one more thing, who is playing Baradas(the assasin dude from twards the begining), we haven't heard of him or what he has heard of us adventurers.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post

6 Pages V « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:26 AM