11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> A Mystery Unleashed - Playground
Fuzzy Knight
post May 21 2005, 03:58 PM
Post #41

Master
Group Icon

"Doubt it... In all the years I've been travelling over Tamriel, killing beasts and escaping death this is something I never seen..." Arco said, he could clearly see something was wrong with Serene. Like she could feel or knew something we didn't...

"Stay here... Watch her, I will go out and have a look" Arco said standing at the door... "Lets not be naiv here, I will have a look around.. I wont be gone for long" Arco said before he drew his scimitars, he threw his Daedric Dagger over to Jonacin...

"Have this... Until I come back" The last thing they could see was Arco's cloak disappearing in the red mist and the door closing...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 21 2005, 04:00 PM
Post #42

Mage
Group Icon

Jonacin looked from the Daedric dagger in his hand to the Daedric katana sheathed at his side. "Screw that" he said, tossing aside the dagger and drawing his katana. He got a seat and sat near the door, looking relaxed but ready to leap into action at a moments notice

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
minque
post May 21 2005, 04:14 PM
Post #43

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Serene saw Arco the Dunmer go outside, she trembled, it was not safe in here, Jonacin and herself were in great danger, she could feel it....and Arco..she shrugged and hoped nothing would happen to him.

"Jonacin" she said "it´s that red mist...where the evil comes from...don´t ask, I just know it"

She crept into a corner and covered her face with her hands......

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 21 2005, 04:19 PM
Post #44

Mage
Group Icon

Jonacin could see that Serene was utterly terrified. He readied his sword and shield a stood by her, prepared to do battle with anything that entered the room, ready to sell his life dearly against any opponent in order to protect her.

--------------------
IPB Image

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
minque
post May 21 2005, 04:28 PM
Post #45

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Serene wasvery touched that Jonacin so clearly stood there ready to protect her, despite their rather odd first meeting, not anyone would be so nice towards someone that had cast a spell on them..

So she decided to charge the heavy artillery, the spells she barely used because of their cruelness......

She started mumble in order to rehearse the spells, Jonacin looked at her warily..he knew what she could do..
"Don´t worry Jonacin, i´m just preparing for some surprises for a possible unwanted visitor" Serene smiled at him as she was saying that....

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 21 2005, 04:33 PM
Post #46

Mage
Group Icon

Jonacin could hear Serene mumbling behind him, practicing here spells, she had said. Relieced that she wasn't too terrified to do anything, he relaxed slightly. Just then, a loud thumping was heard on the door. Readying his weapons, jonacin strode over to the door and placed his hand upon the handle. Before he opened it, he looked back at Serene to make sure she was ready for whatever might come through the door

--------------------
IPB Image

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 21 2005, 04:40 PM
Post #47

Master
Group Icon

Arco rushed against the city walls before leaping onto the stairs and running up keeping himself stealthy and low to the ground. He saw how the red mist started to disappear and rain started to fall as the night took over... He looked over the wall seeing something he had never seen in his whole life...

A huge Daedric Portal had rised right in the fields, fire, smoke and red lighting it looked like shooted out from the portal as he could see several Imperial Soldiers rushing up the fields with weapons drawn. He jumped up on the wall so he could leap down on the fields, but he desided not to. He could see anything...

(OOC: I'll edit, my oncle just came)
+Quote Post
minque
post May 21 2005, 04:43 PM
Post #48

Wise Woman
Group Icon

When the bump on the door was heard, Serene jumped to her feet, the spell was all ready in her head, her hands ready for action...sweat was running down her back, she was completely prepared for whatever would come through that door...Jonacin was also "en garde" and that pleased her..

"psst Jonacin", she whispered, "move 2 feet to the right, you do not want to be near the spell I´m planning to cast"

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 21 2005, 04:45 PM
Post #49

Mage
Group Icon

Jonacin nodded when he heard Serene's whisper, and then he simultaneously opened the door and threw himself to the right as a creature from the pits of Ovlivion burst through the doorway

--------------------
IPB Image

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
minque
post May 21 2005, 04:51 PM
Post #50

Wise Woman
Group Icon

"chan annwfn s fferedig asgre" shouted Serene as the creature burts into the door.....the ice that formed around it melted enough to render a huge cloud of vapour, which prevented the beast from seeing Serene and Jonacin, who immediately rushed at it, Jonacin with his Katana raised, to deliver a terrible blow, Serene preparing for the next spell....

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 21 2005, 05:10 PM
Post #51

Master
Group Icon

Arco leaped down from the 20 feet wall, landing perfectly before tumbling around and rising in one smooth movment and ran off against house.. As he closed something lightened up the night and dark streets, it was a like a huge flame at the entrance to the house...

Without hesitation Arco charged as the flaming creature moved in to the house. Arco dodged the people who had ran out on the street panicing before he rushed straight at the creature... He could see Jonacin slash down at the shoulder of the creature making it lose it balance as he could hear the magical words coming out from Serene's mouth...

Arco leaped onto the creature setting his enchanted Daedric Scimitars right into its back right between the shoulder blades, Arco pressed the magical blades deeper into the creature's hard skin as its flames enrupted into a inferno but Arco didn't let go.. As his light Daedric armor almost started glowing red and his cloak had started burning!
+Quote Post
minque
post May 21 2005, 05:14 PM
Post #52

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Seeing Arco´s on fire Serene quickly cast the frost-spell once again and the whirling vapour surrounded Arco and the beast, but the flames were out at least......Serene fell to the ground exhausted by the magicka-drainage she suffered from after casting the spell twice.....panting she concentrated to regain strength for a third attack if necessary...

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 21 2005, 05:18 PM
Post #53

Mage
Group Icon

Jonacin slashed his sword at the beast again, this time aiming low at it's stomach. His sword barely pierced the beast's hide, but it was enough to make i roar in pain and anger. It lashed out at him with a huge claw, and he leapt backwards to avoid it. however, the beast moved far faster than he thought possible, and the claw shrieked across his breastplate, putting a deeps gash in it, but not going through, He was hurled against the wall, and lay there daxed for a moment. He could hear Serene chanting another spell, and yelled at Arco to get away from the beast lest she catch him in the spell too.

--------------------
IPB Image

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 21 2005, 05:23 PM
Post #54

Master
Group Icon

Arco planted both of his feet in the beasts neck before leaping out almost taking a back flip landing behinde the beast, holding his scimitars to the ground. As the pain from the fire almost made him fall to the ground he didn't give up...

"Attack!" Arco cried out at Jonacin before he charged at the flanked beast slashing down sideways at the creautres neck penetrating the skin as he could see the inferno blasting out fire making the building take fire, but he let his trust go to the small amounts of rain falling from the sky as Jonacin went in for a third attack...
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post May 21 2005, 05:27 PM
Post #55

Mouth
Group Icon

As she waited for the Nord's reply, Celia felt her hairs stood up and she shivered as the sky mysteriously grew darker. And what was that red mist coming from? Then it rained.

That was strange...

Something's bad coming... She did not know how she knew that, but she sensed something was not right. She had never sensed this kind of forceful presense in her entire life living in Cyrodiil. She glanced behind her, and then faced the Nord again, her voice shaking a bit, "Do you sense something?"
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 21 2005, 05:27 PM
Post #56

Mage
Group Icon

Jonacin ran towards the beast, his shield across his body and his sword raised high above his head. Putting as much force behind the blow as possible, he brought his blade down on the beast's head. Amazingly, it's skull split and the sword cut through to the middle of it's chest. The beast slumped lifeless to the floor, and jonacin placed his foot upon it's chest, wrenching his sword out before cleaning it and sheathing it. Looking at the gouge in his breastplate with dismay, he realised that it was going to be very expensive to get it repaired

--------------------
IPB Image

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post May 21 2005, 05:32 PM
Post #57

Master
Group Icon

"Nice Jonacin... Check her, I'll see if there's anymore out there" Arco said, before he turned around scanning the city before running off, Arco had been seriously wounded by the inferno. But with his great endurance and will he kept on running through the wet streets...
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 21 2005, 05:37 PM
Post #58

Mage
Group Icon

Jonacin turned to Serene, who was slumped to her hands and knees on the floor, breathing heavily and trembling. He picked her up in his arms and carried her up the stairs to a bed. Laying her down, he drew a chair over to the bedside where he could watch over her for any signs of injury. He was incredibly tired , but he was determined not to fall asleep until either Serene had regained her strength or Arco returned

--------------------
IPB Image

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Channler
post May 21 2005, 06:07 PM
Post #59

Master
Group Icon

"Damnable beast! RIDE HARDER!" Scream Darius

The Creature was gaining on them, for every step the horse took it flew several more.

There was a scream. One less rider. The patrol still had at least another mile to the camp, but their numbers were quickly dwindling.

Darius sent a fireball spell towards the Creature. Nothing, it in nano-seconds dodged the incoming fireball.

Falx kept his mind focused on his horse, and his own life. The horrid face was a burnt image in his brain, never to leave.

The horses galloping gave the sound of thunder in the air. Another scream. The patrol was down to 4 members. Falx's thigh's ached from the constant pursuit, but he carried on none the less.

There was a shout ahead of him, "HURRY UP! Were almost there! The mages will deal with this thing!"

The Dragon Rider's encampment was now visable through the fog, and not but 1/4th of a mile away. Then several streams of arcane magic filled the air.

At the encampment...

"Keep on casting!" Shout Knight Alric, chief of the magic weilders in the battlion, "Let em' have it!"

Bright blue bolts of electricity, and searing red fireballs flew towards the pursiur of the patrol. Occasionaly they scored a hit on the Creature, but it continued on.

Then it turned around and dissapeared

The patrol was now a group of 3, one had accidently been hit by a freindly fireball. To each there own tent they went, Falx, Darius, Manious, hoping to rid the horrors in their mind.

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Aki
post May 21 2005, 08:39 PM
Post #60

Mouth
Group Icon

[quote=MerGirl]She didn't miss his look of contempt, and she blushed, thinking perhaps she said something wrong. But when his expression became what seemed to her a more friendly look, she became a little less nervous.

She switched her glance towards the uninjured man, then back towards the Nord. She was still a little frightened, but she was very much interested in what the Nord had just said. "A-ak-vi-," she struggled with the word, "what's that word? What you just said. What's an a-ak-vi-whatcha-you-call it?" She inquired, but hesitated and blushed again. Perhaps she was being too nosy. "Er, I'm sorry. I don't mean to be so rude..."[/quote]

"Nay, ye aint rude, Akaviri are them folks from Akavir, place way east of Tamriel, hellish land too, all manner of beasts and such there, all the humans there long dead now, eaten by snakes," Fenris replied, his eyebrow arching momentarily when the Altmer blushed.

[quote]As she waited for the Nord's reply, Celia felt her hairs stood up and she shivered as the sky mysteriously grew darker. And what was that red mist coming from? Then it rained.

That was strange...

Something's bad coming... She did not know how she knew that, but she sensed something was not right. She had never sensed this kind of forceful presense in her entire life living in Cyrodiil. She glanced behind her, and then faced the Nord again, her voice shaking a bit, "Do you sense something?"[/quote]

"Sense? Well...i do have a bad feeling about this mist..." Fenris said. "Wait, listen to that..." he said. All that was to be heard was the sound of blood slowly dripping from his blade, and a faint clinking noise, like claws clicking against stone. "Down!" he said quickly, pushing Celia away, and swining his blade upwards.

Two halves of a Hunger hit the ground, before the ethereal remains faded from this realm. "Damnable Demons...." Fenris muttered. "Theres prolly more of them around, too."

The clicking sound picked up again, with great numbers. "....I had to go and open my big mouth..."

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:26 AM