post Jun 8 2005, 01:45 PM
Post #1

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Let´s continue here:

Link to last thread:

http://forums.waiting4oblivion.com/viewtopic.php?t=459

The last post by Fuzzy Knight:

[quote]"The ancient family scimitars is the most magnificant power of magic I've ever seen or wielded... so yes.. They are enchanted and shiny" Arco replied... He looked around, it was morning already - Maybe they should take the initative to go now... Its a long journey to Morrowind...[/quote]

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 8 2005, 03:18 PM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

Sel fidgeted as if he was uncomfortable. "Look, I don't know if I can go to Morrowind again. Since I don't want to tell anyone my life's story, basically, I'm wanted for murder there, and I doubt anyone will forget that easily. A bounty of ten thousand septims is hard to forget, let me tell you."

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jun 8 2005, 03:46 PM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

"Well its your own choice Sel, we'll stick up to you if anything happens... Maybe we should rather split up?" Arco questioned the group...

"I dont need to have anyone with me to Morrowind..." Arco added..
+Quote Post
Konji
post Jun 8 2005, 04:08 PM
Post #4

Mouth
Group Icon

Konras stared round at the group, confused about what was happening. "Morrowind? I think i ha ve heard that name before. Isn't it the home of somebody? How far away is it?" He ate his last bit of bread and had a sip of matze from a rusty metal bottle he had kept for years. " I'm willing to travel with you, if someone can find me a horse. I buggered up Celia's..."

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jun 8 2005, 04:13 PM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

"Its not that far... It borders to Cyrodiil to the east... Its the homeland of the Dunmer" Arco said, refreshing some memories with his dead friends as they travelled around in Morrowind and Vvardenfell...

"Want to come along young one...? By the way, dont think I've catched your name yet..." Arco said, quite impressed that the boy was so brave... to fight off demons..
+Quote Post
Konji
post Jun 8 2005, 04:22 PM
Post #6

Mouth
Group Icon

Konrad swung his boots off the table and stood up, bowing to the dunmer. "I am Konrad, son of Polengod. I used to live in this city, but this can no longer be my home." He brought his head up again, smiling. "I haven't had the honour of your name yet sir, or I may have forgotten it. I am not myself at the moment and I apologise." He sat down again, and took another sip from his bottle.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Jun 8 2005, 04:25 PM
Post #7

Mage
Group Icon

"It's a long time since i've been in Morrowind. It'll be good to go back again" said Jonacin

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Red
post Jun 8 2005, 04:58 PM
Post #8

Mouth
Group Icon

"Hmm, I could introduce you all to some of my friends if we go to Balmora. Plus we could report some of the things we've seen to the Legion. They might want to send some troops here" Shakur's mind raced about the good and bad parts of going to morrowind. Hopefully the local assasins won't expect his coming.

OOC: Going out now, bye guys!

--------------------
//LEFT ARM PULLS TRIGGER, RIGHT ARM SHRUGS SHOULDER//TRANSMISSION ENDED
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 8 2005, 05:28 PM
Post #9

Councilor
Group Icon

"I don't know if contacting the legion would be smart, with the Imperials after me. Or at least, not while I'm around. I'll go, but if we get into trouble with the law, I will kill a guard or run into the wilderness before I will go to prison or pay the fine."

Sel hoped that no guards would recognize him for two reasons. One, we didn't want to have to kill a guard. Two, Falx might be angry with him if he did happen to kill a guard.

--------------------
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Jun 8 2005, 05:50 PM
Post #10

Master
Group Icon

Niran looks around confused (could someone fill me in.)
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post Jun 8 2005, 06:44 PM
Post #11

Mouth
Group Icon

(OOC: To gamer10: So far, we are a bunch of random peoples that just fought against demons and undead stuff. And, uh, we know that there's an evil mage who has great power and is able to soul-trap people and junk... And now, we're in a inn, planning our next step on how we're going to find this evil mage guy.)

Excited about the propect of going to a place she had not traveled to in years, Celia raised her hand again. "Ooh, ooh! I'll go if Serene and Jona go." She paused and thought about something. "I haven't been to Morrowind in years... Er, was that the place with the sour Dunmer-Bug-Peoples? That place was really eerie, and it doesn't seem like hugging Bug-Peoples is legal..."

She turned to Sel and patted his shoulder sadly. "No wonder you don't want to go to Morrowind!"
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 8 2005, 06:48 PM
Post #12

Wise Woman
Group Icon

"Nice!, looks like we are a company that will go to Morrowind....hmm I might introduce you to my friends in the Mage´s guild in Ald`ruhn" Serene was pleased by the fact that Arco was not going on his own, and also by the fact that Jonacin was coming, she felt very strongly about that young redguard, more strongly that she had done in many years.He made her feel young again, and attractive even.....

Serene smiled as she looked around the table ....

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Konji
post Jun 8 2005, 07:09 PM
Post #13

Mouth
Group Icon

Konrad frowned, looking at everyone talking. "Well, I'm off to this Morrowind, and seeing as no-one has told me about horses yet, I'll have to share one of yours. The stable horses have all fled, the Youngling army freed them." At this he looked down to the floor, remembering his friends' deaths. "We must hurry, but I do not know where this Morrowind is!" With that he strode towards the door, opening it and stepping out into the afternoon sun.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 8 2005, 07:12 PM
Post #14

Councilor
Group Icon

Sel looked up at Celia. "Bug people? You mean the Telvanni guards? And it's not like I don't want to go, I mean, it is my home, after all, it just might not be the smartest thing, considering I'm wanted for murder over there."

Then to Serene he said, "I lived in Ald'ruhn for a time with my mother. We may have some of the same friends."

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 8 2005, 07:14 PM
Post #15

Wise Woman
Group Icon

"Konrad!, don´t go out alone, it can be dangerous out there, wait for us" Serene followed Konrad to the door and made him turn around.

"why Sel, we might have! I even grew up in Ald´ruhn, or hmm outside more like it so we might very well have mutual friends there, by the way is your mom still alive? what´s her name?"

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Konji
post Jun 8 2005, 07:21 PM
Post #16

Mouth
Group Icon

Konrad sighed, wondering if they would ever make a move. "I can look after myself, lady. I also need to practise my swordfighting, i haven't had a fight in over a day! Aha, It's Sel isn't it? Will you fight me?" He looked at Sel, urging him to accept.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jun 8 2005, 07:23 PM
Post #17

Master
Group Icon

Arco looked out at the group, he swung his sack around on his lap before opening it. He rolled his eyes around looking up. It was quit empty in his sack, only some old food, drink and his enchanted flaming short bow with some arrows...

"Hey... Barkeeper, got any good food and drink that last a little while?" Arco asked leaning back as he looked over at the barkeeper who just nodded and signaled Arco to come...

Arco went up and got some food and drink wrapped in some brown paper. Arco handed over some septims before putting it down his sack before taking it back by his hip...

"So... How do we travel?" Arco questioned... "My horse is dead I think..." Arco added looking alittle around thinking where the horse might be...
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Jun 8 2005, 08:09 PM
Post #18

Mage
Group Icon

[quote=minque]"Nice!, looks like we are a company that will go to Morrowind....hmm I might introduce you to my friends in the Mage´s guild in Ald`ruhn" Serene was pleased by the fact that Arco was not going on his own, and also by the fact that Jonacin was coming, she felt very strongly about that young redguard, more strongly that she had done in many years.He made her feel young again, and attractive even.....

Serene smiled as she looked around the table ....[/quote]
OOC: I wouldn't really call Jonacin young, he is 38 after all lol

"Well Serene, you can introduce me to the gang up in Ald'Ruhn then" Jonacin said with a grin

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 8 2005, 08:11 PM
Post #19

Wise Woman
Group Icon

OOC: well for me that´s young..hehe Serene is 48 if I remember right

"Yes Jonacin..I´ll introduce you to some very nice people I know in Ald´ruhn"

"But we need food for the trip, we´ll ask the barkeep , will you arrange that Jonacin?"

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Channler
post Jun 8 2005, 08:18 PM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

Falx looked at the inn that everyone had went into earlier that morning. He didn't want to go join them, but for now his, and their destiny was intertwined. Causually strolling up the already hot afternoon cobblestones he thought of all they would have to do to stop the damn mage.

"Why can't they just use swords" The Knight said to himself, right before he stepped into the inn, that should of been evacuated too. The rag tag group of hired hands and mercenary's without a cause stood around a table in a very empty bar. That at least soothed Falx's thoughts a bit.

"I'm sorry I wasn't present for our "discussions" but I had other matters to attend to." Falx looked at the wall for a while, "Most of Cyrodil is either in flames, or controlled by the Deadra. Oddly this little section of the outskirts is safe, for now."

The Knight walked over to the inkeeper and whispered a few words into his ear. The man nodded his head and went into the back room.

"I'll get us food for this adventure of ours.." Falx said that with disdain, "I only wish that it would soon be over."

The Innkeeper rushed back into the main floor with several large bags of food and waterskins. Falx tossed him a rather large bag of coins and said, "Take that money, and please, please, get out of here. The deadra are swarming all over the place, soon they will be here too. Now go!"

The barkeeper again returned to his back room..

[OOC: I beat you LoneWolf!!!! tongue.gif ]

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:20 AM