Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

118 Pages V « < 89 90 91 92 93 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> "Here Is The News..", The Elder Scrolls Online General Discussion Thread...
Grits
post Feb 13 2019, 01:42 AM
Post #1801

Councilor
Group Icon

Oh my gosh, the Hearthfire Kagouti mount is back! I didn't have enough Crowns when it came around the first time. Whoop!!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 13 2019, 09:44 PM
Post #1802

Ancient
Group Icon

Has anyone noticed the new Icon on screen while using the Equipment Crafting Stations? It is in the lower right corner of the screen; and has 4 sections. The top section says "tilt" and the section on the left says something like "pan" = does anyone know what this is all about/what it is for/how to use it/etc? I know the Arrow keys doesn't work for doing anything with it; I tried them. (although actually; I didn't try them while pressing "Alt" or "Shift," etc.)

--------------------
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Feb 18 2019, 04:29 AM
Post #1803

Master
Group Icon

@mALX, do you have EHT installed? I suspect that is from Essential Housing Tools . . .

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 18 2019, 07:11 AM
Post #1804

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Feb 17 2019, 10:29 PM) *

@mALX, do you have EHT installed? I suspect that is from Essential Housing Tools . . .

Wow, really? Because I wasn't at any home, but at the regular crafting stations in Belkarth doing my daily writs! I might have EHT turned back on, I'll have to look. Thanks Haute!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 18 2019, 06:24 PM
Post #1805

Paladin
Group Icon

Banker and Merchant are on sale for 3 days (4250C vs normal 5000C).

For anyone not familiar, both can be handy subject to a couple limitations: Banker cannot access guild banks. Merchant cannot repair.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Feb 18 2019, 09:11 PM
Post #1806

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 18 2019, 11:24 AM) *

Banker and Merchant are on sale for 3 days (4250C vs normal 5000C).

For anyone not familiar, both can be handy subject to a couple limitations: Banker cannot access guild banks. Merchant cannot repair.

Do they ever put them on sale for 1/2 off? The current discount isn’t enough to make me consider them.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Feb 18 2019, 09:22 PM
Post #1807

Mouth
Group Icon

Can't find the gif but yeah, that's uh, very small discount. Great for people with only so many crowns left over but otherwise? Not something I'd jump on. (What was the discount last time? I think it was bigger than this one)

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 22 2019, 02:30 AM
Post #1808

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Feb 18 2019, 03:22 PM) *

Can't find the gif but yeah, that's uh, very small discount. Great for people with only so many crowns left over but otherwise? Not something I'd jump on. (What was the discount last time? I think it was bigger than this one)

It was smaller than this before = closer to half price last time. I bought them for my son's game then; but I'd have to go back through my purchase history to find how much I paid. Pretty sure it was 3,000 crowns or less, though.

--------------------
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Feb 23 2019, 05:44 PM
Post #1809

Master
Group Icon

Announcement from Gina Bruno at ZOS regarding Monday’s update:

Update 21 Launch

ZOS_GinaBrunoZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Next Monday with the PC launch of Update 21, we’ll be implementing some code related to ESO’s database that will allow us greater flexibility with updates and maintenance as it continues to grow over time. Due to this change, after downloading the patch on Monday, you are likely to encounter a very long load screen upon first logging into the game. This will only occur the first time you log in after character select, and it will not affect subsequent logins. That said, the length of the load screen could vary anywhere between 5-10 minutes to a couple hours. We understand this is far from ideal and is frustrating on launch day, but it’s a necessary evil just this one time.

Now, this loading is actually directly tied to the total number of bank items, inventory items, and mail attachments everyone has. This means if you’re able to clear out excess items in your inventory and attachments before maintenance begins Monday morning (or even just reduce them), this will greatly help the amount of loading the client will need to do! Additionally, once you’re at the load screen, please just wait until you’ve made it into the game; closing the client will not speed things up.

Thanks for your understanding, everyone, and we look forward to Wrathstone and Update 21 launch in just a few days!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 24 2019, 01:47 AM
Post #1810

Ancient
Group Icon

Ooh, thanks for the heads up, Haute!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Feb 24 2019, 02:16 AM
Post #1811

Mouth
Group Icon

I'm probably gonna screenshot my bank and storage just in case tbh
Not gonna bother to move around items, tho

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 24 2019, 08:31 AM
Post #1812

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Feb 23 2019, 08:16 PM) *

I'm probably gonna screenshot my bank and storage just in case tbh
Not gonna bother to move around items, tho

That is a really good idea. I've already started going through character by character and getting rid of stuff I should have gotten rid of years ago, lol. I've been a bit of a hoarder with armor sets. embarrased.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Feb 24 2019, 01:23 PM
Post #1813

Councilor
Group Icon

I always have a bunch of stuff in the bank waiting for the right character to decon or read, so that was helpful news for me. I got almost everyone plus the bank under 50% of their inventory capacity yesterday. Since it often takes me a day or two to get logged on after the regular updates, I'm not optimistic about my chances this time.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 25 2019, 07:06 AM
Post #1814

Ancient
Group Icon

I did what I could; but still have A LOT of stuff in characters and bank.

** Remember: Everyone who has Awesome Guild Store add-on = supposed to turn it off tonight before the patch! Don't turn it on again till the Author gives an update and clearance that it is working with the new patch!

I just shut down all my add-ons to keep down the error reports.

--------------------
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Feb 25 2019, 05:13 PM
Post #1815

Master
Group Icon

Welp, all that hoopla for nothing.

Minion showed me that my major addons all had updates, so I ran the "Update All" (I don't do automatic updates because I want to see what is being updated, and to look at the change logs - easier to do this when you have it set to simply alert you that updates are ready).

Downloaded patch, ran file repair.

Logged into Phae - took less than two minutes before I was listening to her play her flute in her Clan Reunion Campground. Okay, 1:43 by my timer biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 25 2019, 05:14 PM
Post #1816

Paladin
Group Icon

I'm in! Downloading of patch took about 15 min. The delay they talked about from character select to enter game was about 6 mins. No problems noted yet in game. I hope others fare as well.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 25 2019, 07:59 PM
Post #1817

Ancient
Group Icon

My son's game loaded up faster than it has been, and mine only took about the same length of time it has since Summerset. Same with the character loads; really didn't take long at all. It all went surprisingly smoothly!

I shut down all my add-ons last night; so that may have helped speed things up for me. When I logged out I went ahead and updated all the add-ons; will wait till tonight and see if any are causing issues for others before turning mine on.

I really like some of the new Racial passives! Haven't seen the changes to the CP points yet; anyone see what they are yet?

--------------------
+Quote Post
treydog
post Feb 25 2019, 09:41 PM
Post #1818

Master
Group Icon

Will have to look around- download only took 10 minutes- load screens were minimal. Somehow, Trey ended up with 9 skill points... I wonder if they were refunded from his passives? Didn't think to look- will be more circumspect with Hrolf and Threep.

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 25 2019, 09:44 PM
Post #1819

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(treydog @ Feb 25 2019, 03:41 PM) *

Will have to look around- download only took 10 minutes- load screens were minimal. Somehow, Trey ended up with 9 skill points... I wonder if they were refunded from his passives? Didn't think to look- will be more circumspect with Hrolf and Threep.

Yes, they are from the Racial skill lines (passives) = everyone's Racial skills got reset; but as far as I can see, that is it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 25 2019, 10:03 PM
Post #1820

Ancient
Group Icon

Weren't we supposed to get three of some kind of race change tokens too? I didn't get any that I could see; does anyone know where I'm supposed to look for them?

--------------------
+Quote Post

118 Pages V « < 89 90 91 92 93 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:38 AM