-Fatigue
Set 2:
-Level progress
-Tiredness
-Thirst
-Hunger

Bottom Center: Gameplay display
-Compass is in the center.
-To the left is the Weapon display, which shows the health of the current weapon in a text value below the weapon icon (text color changes dynamically to alert me to low weapon health or if it is being buffed) and if the weapon is enchanted, a bar displays above the icon to show the current charge level (not displayed).
-To the right is the magic icon, which displays the current spell effectiveness in a hack-job percentile form in text below the icon.
-Sneak eye displays above the compass (not shown)

Bottom Right: Magic effects
-Same as in the normal game, but the arc timer has been replaced with a text timer.

Top Right: Character display
-You see all the skills listed here and how close they are to increasing, bars change color from black to white to let me know I am close. Skill names in text are colored to let you know which specialization each skill falls within. You can tell by the sizes which are my majors and minors.
-Beneath them are the attributes, which are highlighted red if drained or damaged.

Above the crosshair is my replacement enemy health display, which shows the health in text and has a nice, flashy color scheme.

This post has been edited by Thomas Kaira: Feb 2 2011, 01:12 AM

--------------------
Rarely is the question asked, is our children learning?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 2 2011, 10:12 PM
Post #2

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Thomas Kaira @ Feb 1 2011, 07:02 PM) *

Click to see image.

Screenshot of my HUD.

biggrin.gif

Quick description:

Top Left: Game messages

Bottom Left: Status display
Set 1:
-Encumbrance
-Health
-Magicka
-Fatigue
Set 2:
-Level progress
-Tiredness
-Thirst
-Hunger

Bottom Center: Gameplay display
-Compass is in the center.
-To the left is the Weapon display, which shows the health of the current weapon in a text value below the weapon icon (text color changes dynamically to alert me to low weapon health or if it is being buffed) and if the weapon is enchanted, a bar displays above the icon to show the current charge level (not displayed).
-To the right is the magic icon, which displays the current spell effectiveness in a hack-job percentile form in text below the icon.
-Sneak eye displays above the compass (not shown)

Bottom Right: Magic effects
-Same as in the normal game, but the arc timer has been replaced with a text timer.

Top Right: Character display
-You see all the skills listed here and how close they are to increasing, bars change color from black to white to let me know I am close. Skill names in text are colored to let you know which specialization each skill falls within. You can tell by the sizes which are my majors and minors.
-Beneath them are the attributes, which are highlighted red if drained or damaged.

Above the crosshair is my replacement enemy health display, which shows the health in text and has a nice, flashy color scheme.

Now that I like !! So much more immersive than the "You stop in the middle of battle to sip water" pop up on the Fallout: New Vegas Hardcore Mode !!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Feb 2 2011, 10:43 PM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

Too much crap for me. Though the text timer would be nice.

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Feb 8 2013, 11:40 PM
Post #4

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Woooah, pretty much going on there, Thomas! Makes me think of Lady Saga´s Delete Compass mod she uses to get stuff away from the screen! laugh.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:49 AM