Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

98 Pages V « < 54 55 56 57 58 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today in Skyrim..., Epic battles, mudcrab sightings, anything but spoilers. What did your
SubRosa
post Jul 15 2014, 12:24 AM
Post #1101

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee Gade IV @ Jul 14 2014, 06:14 PM) *

Turdas, 1:02 PM, 23rd of Sun's Height

Upon my return to the Sanctuary, it was *noted no how upon my last sourjorn the orc who met his final fate was in needing of disapp.arance. Not of kind`ess was this news given in deliverance. And the man who noted my lack of kempt-ness was none other than Festus KREX.

I agree to assist, I agree to aide the Night Mother, and do as she wish*s. Be it that she wishes to end this FESTUS as well, I am earnestly in agreeing.

Mycharonna has vowed to MURDER Festus Krex of the Dark Brotherhood. She wanted to do it right after he insulted her, telling her the way she killed the Gourmet was sloppy, but unfortunately there are too many others around. But she will not forget the way he spoke to her.

I am grinning as I read this. Kill that scurvy dog! devilsmile.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jul 15 2014, 09:05 PM
Post #1102

Councilor
Group Icon

Lol yeah, Festus is a prick. Guess we never noticed. Astrid is smug and disapproving sometimes, but it's the way Festus speaks to Mych that bothers her. emot-ninja1.gif So yeah, at some point, Festus will probably be 'disappeared'. ph34r.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Aug 2 2014, 12:09 AM
Post #1103

Councilor
Group Icon

Mycharonna just arrived in Dragon's Bridge. And fed on Olda. ph34r.gif Yummm. Nice strong Nord blood. She's spending the day at the Four Shields Tavern, and then heading toward Solitude, where she is to play a certain role for her part in the Dark Brotherhood.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Aug 16 2014, 04:54 AM
Post #1104

Councilor
Group Icon

caution in voice, Curiosity of tone. cold barren harsh is Skyrim

embrace the night, gaze into darkness

wide skies vision, you belong. Belong, the night are mine. Belong and embrace. Fathom and tallows.

IPB Image

This post has been edited by Renee Gade IV: Aug 16 2014, 04:56 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Aug 17 2014, 04:45 PM
Post #1105

Councilor
Group Icon

Sometimes the guards say, “I fear the night, because the vampires and werewolves don’t.” That always makes me think of Mycharonna!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Aug 18 2014, 05:51 PM
Post #1106

Councilor
Group Icon

Aww. That's a compliment to Mych.

Because the night belongs to us....

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Aug 21 2014, 07:47 PM
Post #1107

Councilor
Group Icon

D'oh! Wrong thread. embarrased.gif

This post has been edited by Grits: Aug 21 2014, 07:48 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Aug 21 2014, 09:28 PM
Post #1108

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee Gade IV @ Aug 18 2014, 12:51 PM) *

Aww. That's a compliment to Mych.

Because the night belongs to us....

I always did love that song.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Aug 22 2014, 10:00 PM
Post #1109

Councilor
Group Icon

Middas, 5:26 PM, 5th of Last Seed, 4th Era 202

Days Passed: 353
Days as Vampire: 332

Necks Bitten: 64
Locations Discovered: 147
Hours Slept: 2444
Hours Waited: 2074

Solitude of Silensce graces
Arise to Still-ness
Arise to Clarity
No mistakeen willfull mongers at countenance.

Awaken to the Still-ness of Corpses all round
Friends of Death, I now greet. And smile upon. Never defy the Icy Witch of Bruma!

Mycharonna is in Druadach Redoubt Cave, which is Forsworn territory in The Reach. She just kicked some major @$$ here. In the poem above she is describing what it's like to awake to a room full of carnage; dead bodies all around, and how she finds comfort in this. indifferent.gif

She leveled up to 46, and I gave her the Magic Resistance (1/3) perk. She is a great character offensively, but her defense is horrible. She can only cast Stone Flesh at best, does not use Restoration at all (except potions) which means she doesn't use Ward spells. She usually has to flee, or at least move to a faraway place, if a wizard starts throwing Firebolts or Chain Lightning. Time for that to change! ph34r.gif

This post has been edited by Renee Gade IV: Aug 22 2014, 10:08 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Aug 24 2014, 03:42 PM
Post #1110

Master
Group Icon

Oh, nice. She didn't spend too much time as a vampire but she's sure making great progress.

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.â€
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Aug 24 2014, 04:31 PM
Post #1111

Ancient
Group Icon

Level 46! Few of my characters have ever reached such rarefied heights.

Yourcharonna Mycharonna might try dabbling some in alchemy and create a supply of Resist Fire potions. They won't be much at first, but if she puts some perks into it, they could really take the edge off those fireballs.

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Aug 24 2014, 04:32 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Aug 24 2014, 05:50 PM
Post #1112

Master
Group Icon

This actually happened yesterday, but I haven't had time to post . . .

Anyway, I have this mod that lets me set the dispo of various animals and enemies as Allies, Friendly, Defensive, or leave them as vanilla. It lets me walk past bears and sabre cats. However, I noticed that if I run past them, they turn around and follow me, often to the nearest settlement, where they then proceed to pick fights with guards, blacksmiths, etc.

So yesterday Alise rides into Ivarstead, relishing the lovely autumnal sun after a freezing ride over the pass near Haemar's Shrine. Next thing she knows, guards are running past her and Rayya, weapons drawn, and she hears a bear roaring and snarling. She gets down and turns around to run back and lend her aid. The guards already there are getting beat up good by the bear, and for a moment there is a slight pause in the brawl. This tiny little calico cat runs over the bridge straight at the bear, swats it on the nose, and the big beast keels over dead. Little Posie then sits down and licks her paw nonchalantly.

It was the funniest thing and I couldn't help laughing out loud! BTW, Posie is from Pets of Skyrim I love the adorable huskies and shibas it adds to the game, as well as the kitties that I keep coming across. Wish I could bring them all home!

This post has been edited by haute ecole rider: Aug 24 2014, 05:50 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Aug 25 2014, 02:00 AM
Post #1113

Councilor
Group Icon

Ha hahahaaaa a cat got the bear! No way! ohmy.gif Amazing. Can only happen in a Bethesda game.

SR: Yes, she makes Resist Fire potions. I am drawing a blank what ingredients are needed to make these, but Mycharonna knows them by heart. She always picks such ingredients. She also wears boots that resist fire 40%. bluewizardsmile.gif

DE: Yes, my vamp has come a long way. One year in Skyrim!

This post has been edited by Renee Gade IV: Aug 25 2014, 02:01 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Oct 25 2014, 07:58 PM
Post #1114

Master
Group Icon

After more than one year and a half, I decided to join the "Skyrim crew". I'll more frequently read the updates thread, because I have a rather "impolite" habit to read only forums of the game I'm currently playing so for now I was mostly centered on New Vegas.

-----

Neither Tullius nor Hadvar nor the Imperial Captain with a shrieking voice knew, why was a long-haired, bearded Redguard captured together with Stormcloaks. Was he a rebel just like them (though unlikely because of his race), or did he just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Except one "Unnghh!" sound, which he made when an Imperial soldier hit him in the head, he hasn't said a word. On a long way to Helgen he didn't complain about his fate, nor did he prattle about Sovngarde like other prisoners.

Hadvar felt a pity for him but the Imperial Captain and Tullius certainly didn't. He was captured together with the Stormcloaks and he was supposed to face the same fate as the rebels. When the sad caravan arrived to Helgen, and after Lokir's unsuccessful attempt to escape, Hadvar ordered him to step closer.

"You there! Step forward! Who are you?"

The skinny Redguard stepped closer and stared at Hadvar.

"Your name, Redguard," politely said Hadvar. "We need it...for a list."

The Redguard said nothing.

"As you wish. What are you doing here, Redguard? You a sellsword? A sailor from Stros M'Kai?"

No answer, just a blank stare.

"What should we do with him, captain? He's not on the list."

"Forget the list, he goes to the block," angrily said the captain and the executions could finally begin.

However, things didn't turn out as expected for the Imperial Army. Not only was Helgen ravaged by a harbinger of the end times, Ulfric Stormcloak and his rebels escaped as well. The silent Redguard joined Ralof and together they made their way through Helgen Keep. Although he never said a word, except occasional "Aaargh" when hit, the Redguard knew how to wield a weapon. Ralof was afraid that he'll have to take care of him as well but fortunately this didn't happen. While he was busy killing the annoying Imperial Captain, the Redguard killed her subordinate. While Ralof was thinking whether to kill spiders from up close or from a safe distance, his silent companion ran amongst them, hastily yet precisely waving late Gunjar's axe at poisonous creatures, running in circles and jumping over them like an acrobat.

When they made their way out of what was once Helgen's prominent keep, Ralof offered him a shelter at his sister in Riverwood.

But the Redguard shook his head.

"Come with me, friend," said Ralof, "I wouldn't have made it without your help today."

The Redguard shook his head once again and then raised his right hand and waved insecurely.

"You want us to part ways?" asked Ralof and crossed his arms.

The Redguard nodded.

"So be it then. May Talos guide you, friend. Perhaps we will meet again."

-----

Some time later three bandits at a lone camp south of Helgen spotted a dark man watching them from the rocks above. He was staring at them, without saying a word. The bandits readied their weapons and so did he. In the next second he jumped in a middle of them. "By Ysmir, you won't leave here alive!" The bandits thought that the man in a worn roughspun tunic doesn't have any chance against them, yet they were wrong - a few minutes later all of them were dead and one of them was stripped of his fur armor and a backpack - both of them were now carried by the Redguard.

He took some food, a hunting bow and some arrows and headed back north, to the cave beneath Helgen Keep. There was a bear, he saw it earlier while escaping, and the Redguard was hungry. Very hungry. One precise shot straight to the cave bear's head was enough to end the beast's life. The Redguard then approached it and pulled an iron dagger from his backpack. The task ahead was messy and bloody yet he was used to it. After one hour of precisely cutting the beast's remains, the Redguard took its bloody lungs, intestines and some other eatable organs from the body.

As he tasted fresh raw meat and animal's still warm blood ran from his mouth and down on his dirty fingers, the Redguard finally began to regain his strength.

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
Grits
post Oct 25 2014, 08:27 PM
Post #1115

Councilor
Group Icon

Welcome to Skyrim!! It's so satisfying to kill that Legion Captain, even when it's Ralof who gets the honor. biggrin.gif Armor, food, and weapons, it sounds like your silent Redguard is off to a good start. smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Oct 25 2014, 09:24 PM
Post #1116

Ancient
Group Icon

Your Redguard is silent but deadly, yet more welcome than gas... wink.gif smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Oct 25 2014, 09:55 PM
Post #1117

Councilor
Group Icon

WHOA heh heh I know who this guy is!!! biggrin.gif Mutavi, the Mute Guy! Sweet!... Awesome start, and good to see you have returned to Skyrim, even if your new one prefers not to eat from the hearth.

Chances are I'm going to return to Lord Haaf-Mersey here and there, now that my Ice Witch has passed, so we'll all be one happy family up in Skyrim.

This post has been edited by Renee Gade IV: Oct 25 2014, 09:58 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Oct 25 2014, 10:10 PM
Post #1118

Master
Group Icon

Thanks for a warm welcome to the cold northern province.

Renee, you're on to something here, except that Mutavi is of course not his real name. biggrin.gif

Right now I'm busy downloading several mods. I already started the game with around 30 mods but as I browse Nexus, I find more mods that I want. It's a rather long process, checking whether mods are updated and working and whether they aren't too difficult to uninstall if they don't work as intended, etc. - a process definitely known to most players who mod their games. I also have to edit some things in the Creation Kit so tonight and tomorrow I'll be busy to get everything working as I want.

This post has been edited by Lopov: Oct 25 2014, 10:12 PM

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
Grits
post Oct 25 2014, 10:25 PM
Post #1119

Councilor
Group Icon

Mutavi is better than Silent But Deadly, which could easily have become his name! tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 25 2014, 10:41 PM
Post #1120

Paladin
Group Icon

A hearty welcome to the silent Redguard as he begins to make his way in Skyrim. It looks like he'll be forging his own path. He seems quite at home with weaponry and hunting. smile.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post

98 Pages V « < 54 55 56 57 58 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
6 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:04 AM