Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Chorrolites Barter House, Buy. Sell. Trade.
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Oct 25 2019, 04:59 AM
Post #21

Mouth
Group Icon

Ya boy just made some more DOPE potions and stuffed them in the guild bank. I have some essences of health that also heal magicka and/or stamina that I have had in my inventory, but I think have more than is sufficient and will probably put some more in the guild bank later.

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 25 2019, 08:36 AM
Post #22

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Oct 24 2019, 10:48 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Oct 24 2019, 09:37 PM) *

Awesome! I'll get in game if you are on now; and we can either trade in person; COD; or use the "trust" method and send = whatever way you want to do it.

I won’t be on until a bit later but if you are still on we can meet up or I can just send you the items and you can send me the gold at your leisure.

That worked out just fine, sorry I was in that stupid dragon quest at the time.

The main questline of this new DLC is really ridiculous; I think it is the only questline DLC they have put out so far that I don't even want to buy; it is that bad. I def get the feeling the Dev's at Zenimax were "Evil laughing" at us when they made this, like getting even with us for all out complaints or something. Grrrrr.

I really appreciate your patience in waiting for me to finish that fight to trade. That was Awesome; I hope this Trading Post keeps working as well as that for everyone!

--------------------
+Quote Post
treydog
post Oct 25 2019, 02:25 PM
Post #23

Master
Group Icon

I have the following furnishing plans and etc. that I will happily gave away to whoever might want them:

Blueprints

Breton Chair, Slatted
Breton Table, Kitchen
Gibbet, Single

Diagrams

Common Trap, Hunting
Daedric Chandelier, Ritual

Pattern

Wood Elf Rack, Double

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 25 2019, 02:48 PM
Post #24

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Oct 25 2019, 02:36 AM) *

I really appreciate your patience in waiting for me to finish that fight to trade. That was Awesome; I hope this Trading Post keeps working as well as that for everyone!

Thanks mALX, it was no problem waiting for you to finish that fight. I appreciate you taking all that off my hands!

QUOTE(treydog @ Oct 25 2019, 08:25 AM) *

Ooo I’ll probably take that one if you put it in the Guild Bank. Do you want something for it? I’ve got some things I don’t feel right about trying to sell but I might could trade them for that chandelier “recipe”.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Oct 25 2019, 03:37 PM
Post #25

Councilor
Group Icon

So I took a look in my craft bag last night, and can easily spare two stacks (400) of Tempering Alloy, a stack each (200) of Dreugh Wax and Rosin. Comparing on TTC, Rosin sells for less than Mastic, but TA is about ten times the price of Grain Solvent, and DW much same against Elegant Lining.

What sort of quantities does anyone want to deal in? At 3,500 per unit, I should maybe join a trade guild for a couple of days on the TA alone. (But that way I'd be paying taxes. - I hate taxes).

This post has been edited by ghastley: Oct 25 2019, 03:38 PM

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 25 2019, 03:44 PM
Post #26

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 25 2019, 09:37 AM) *

So I took a look in my craft bag last night, and can easily spare two stacks (400) of Tempering Alloy, a stack each (200) of Dreugh Wax and Rosin. Comparing on TTC, Rosin sells for less than Mastic, but TA is about ten times the price of Grain Solvent, and DW much same against Elegant Lining.

What sort of quantities does anyone want to deal in? At 3,500 per unit, I should maybe join a trade guild for a couple of days on the TA alone. (But that way I'd be paying taxes. - I hate taxes).

Yes I think you should definitely join a trade guild, lol

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Oct 25 2019, 03:45 PM

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 25 2019, 04:24 PM
Post #27

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 25 2019, 10:37 AM) *

HOLY COW! How did you build up that many Tempers?

*mALX faints...*

--------------------
+Quote Post
treydog
post Oct 25 2019, 04:31 PM
Post #28

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Oct 25 2019, 09:48 AM) *

Thanks mALX, it was no problem waiting for you to finish that fight. I appreciate you taking all that off my hands!

Ooo I’ll probably take that one if you put it in the Guild Bank. Do you want something for it? I’ve got some things I don’t feel right about trying to sell but I might could trade them for that chandelier “recipe”.

Sent you the Chandelier plan- enjoy!

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 25 2019, 04:50 PM
Post #29

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(treydog @ Oct 25 2019, 10:31 AM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Oct 25 2019, 09:48 AM) *

Sent you the Chandelier plan- enjoy!

Oh! Well thank you!

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
ghastley
post Oct 25 2019, 05:38 PM
Post #30

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Oct 25 2019, 11:24 AM) *

1) Procrastination - I've put off golding out armour until the characters get their "final" sets.
2) Doing a lot of writs that trickle them in daily, and using a lot of mats that need refining.
3) Having ESO+ so I don't get short on inventory/bank space to hold them.
4) Not selling them off, because I'm not in a trade guild - not gold-motivated.

Right now, we could use some gold, so we can buy Daggerfall Overlook for Blossom's "Lady" title, but that's a temporary anomaly, and we're just saving up the daily writ cash for that. 3 1/4 million already, just half a million to go!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Oct 29 2019, 11:06 PM
Post #31

Councilor
Group Icon

Valdi is looking for a Glenmoril jerkin style page. She won't have enough event tickets to get Anderion's last feather and also buy a page. There are a few days left (which I will miss some of), but if anyone finds one she will buy it just in case!

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 29 2019, 11:13 PM
Post #32

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Oct 29 2019, 05:06 PM) *

Valdi is looking for a Glenmoril jerkin style page. She won't have enough event tickets to get Anderion's last feather and also buy a page. There are a few days left (which I will miss some of), but if anyone finds one she will buy it just in case!

Khajiit’s crew already has one so if we find another, we’ll shoot it your way, free of charge! Also, we put a Glenmoril hat page in the Guild Bank for anyone who wants it.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 29 2019, 11:32 PM
Post #33

Paladin
Group Icon

Grits, I hope you or one of us finds one for you. If not, they are for sale via the Guild Traders. Being new and with the event in progress I suspect the price is, and will, move around quite a bit. That said, I just found 50 listings at Tamriel Trade Center for around 5k or less and another 50 for between 5-10k gold. It is indeed a great looking top!

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 29 2019, 11:54 PM
Post #34

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 25 2019, 12:38 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Oct 25 2019, 11:24 AM) *

1) Procrastination - I've put off golding out armour until the characters get their "final" sets.
2) Doing a lot of writs that trickle them in daily, and using a lot of mats that need refining.
3) Having ESO+ so I don't get short on inventory/bank space to hold them.
4) Not selling them off, because I'm not in a trade guild - not gold-motivated.

Right now, we could use some gold, so we can buy Daggerfall Overlook for Blossom's "Lady" title, but that's a temporary anomaly, and we're just saving up the daily writ cash for that. 3 1/4 million already, just half a million to go!

I'm working up some gold to buy some of your gold tempers; just had a really busy week so far; so haven't contacted you about it. I want either 50 or 100 of each gold mat; just depending on what money I can come up with.

This post has been edited by mALX: Oct 29 2019, 11:55 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Oct 30 2019, 12:50 PM
Post #35

Councilor
Group Icon

Great idea, Valdi went shopping in Daggerfall and immediately found a jerkin and breeches for cheap. Then she got a duplicate page and was able to swap it in the guild bank for one she didn't have yet. It was a good morning. Thanks!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 30 2019, 01:06 PM
Post #36

Paladin
Group Icon

That's great news, Grits. Buffy hasn't taken hers off except to wash it since she got it!

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Grits
post Oct 30 2019, 02:01 PM
Post #37

Councilor
Group Icon

It's so nice! Warm but not smothering and with plenty of pouch-pockets. happy.gif

Jerric had a lucky run this morning, so there is now almost a full outfit in the guild bank! (Funnily enough he got a jerkin. Lol.)

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 30 2019, 02:07 PM
Post #38

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Oct 30 2019, 06:50 AM) *

Great idea, Valdi went shopping in Daggerfall and immediately found a jerkin and breeches for cheap. Then she got a duplicate page and was able to swap it in the guild bank for one she didn't have yet. It was a good morning. Thanks!

Yay!!

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
ghastley
post Oct 30 2019, 02:16 PM
Post #39

Councilor
Group Icon

I don't want to jinx myself, but so far, my Glenmoril pages haven't had any duplicates. But none of them have been the jerkin, so that might get bought for a ticket at the end.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 30 2019, 04:33 PM
Post #40

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Oct 30 2019, 09:01 AM) *

It's so nice! Warm but not smothering and with plenty of pouch-pockets. happy.gif

Jerric had a lucky run this morning, so there is now almost a full outfit in the guild bank! (Funnily enough he got a jerkin. Lol.)

Awesome! Congrats!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:12 PM