11 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> ~The little Coffee-Shop~
DoomedOne
post Apr 16 2005, 07:34 AM
Post #1

Master
Group Icon

This is meant to be a place where you can talk about anything without having to stay on topic. Feel free to ask questions, to talk about the things in your life you like to share with your fellow-members. Or just step inside for a while, have a coffe and a good chat!

You may feel free to post whatever you like as long as it is within the rules of the forum.

But if the conversation degrades to spam, you will be treated as though you are spamming anywhere else on the forum. This is a thread where you can relax and talk about personal things, but it is not to be used as an excuse to make pointless posts.

Please help to keep this alive and well and a place where we can meet and share.

Enjoy your stay here!!! biggrin.gif

Link the Previous One
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Oozae
post Apr 16 2005, 07:37 AM
Post #2

Knower
Group Icon

I made my thread before yours, this should probably be locked...

--------------------
"Make a fire for a man and he's warm for a short time. Burn a man and he's warm for the rest of his life" Terry Pratchett
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Apr 16 2005, 07:38 AM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

Like a split second or something. I checked three times before posting this.
+Quote Post
Oozae
post Apr 16 2005, 07:40 AM
Post #4

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=DoomedOne]Like a split second or something. I checked three times before posting this.[/quote]Lol, yeah. I had to make up my rules, took me a while to make more than rule no.1.

--------------------
"Make a fire for a man and he's warm for a short time. Burn a man and he's warm for the rest of his life" Terry Pratchett
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Apr 16 2005, 07:45 AM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

I decided to copy and paste and do the little URL thing and all of that. Mines more official
+Quote Post
Oozae
post Apr 16 2005, 07:48 AM
Post #6

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=DoomedOne]I decided to copy and paste and do the little URL thing and all of that. Mines more official[/quote]Yeah, but mine has rules which makes it more official and I'm the senior ranking member here, so that makes my thread even officialer. Just realised though, my thread will probably get locked because we're talking here, lol, the irony tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Alexander
post Apr 16 2005, 07:53 AM
Post #7

Wizard
Group Icon

please read through the post I made at the end of the other thread, and on a side note, being here longer then someone else doen't give you any more rights then that other person, the people that make and enforce the rules are the moderators, so if there is an issue, please pm either a moderator or admin. posting about your spueriority towards other members is not a good idea.

especially since Doomedone here had the right idea smile.gif
+Quote Post
Oozae
post Apr 16 2005, 07:58 AM
Post #8

Knower
Group Icon

Actually, I justed PMed you and then I look at this post, lol. And I never meant to be superiour, Alex, sorry about that, we were just joking around... Hope you understand, although I admit I am a bit annoyed at Jonajosa for his views about nature. Oh, and thats what the tongue smilie indicates, I use smilies to show if I'm joking or being serious etc.

--------------------
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Apr 16 2005, 07:59 AM
Post #9

Master
Group Icon

No hard feelings.

Now let's start the new thread off right.

Actually, my ancestors aren't explorers or sttlers, they're immigrants from like two generations ago that came after world war 2 ended or something. Most of my ancestors were fighting on both sides of the war.
+Quote Post
Oozae
post Apr 16 2005, 08:02 AM
Post #10

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=DoomedOne]No hard feelings.

Now let's start the new thread off right.

Actually, my ancestors aren't explorers or sttlers, they're immigrants from like two generations ago that came after world war 2 ended or something. Most of my ancestors were fighting on both sides of the war.[/quote]Doh! I forgot we had immigrants looking for gold, too! I got a lot of irish/scottish blood in me, but also German, English and some others too, I think. Lotsa people came looking for god in whatsit ages.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Sinder Velvin
post Apr 16 2005, 08:06 AM
Post #11

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=Oozae]And what about the forests of Europe, too, they're all gone, [/quote]

Really?

Now, THAT'S interesting, since I live in Europe, and there are plenty of forests here...
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Apr 16 2005, 08:09 AM
Post #12

Master
Group Icon

So, tomorrow good shows will be on 11:30 and at 12:00, but you may not get them. Can anyone guess what I'm talking about? It started around episode 6 or something with the 11:30 one where I got hooked. The 12:00 one I watch passively only because it followed the 11:30 one, until last week I was completely thrown in. All week it was my highlight, what I've been looking forward to.
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Apr 16 2005, 08:10 AM
Post #13

Master
Group Icon

[quote=Sinder Velvin][quote=Oozae]And what about the forests of Europe, too, they're all gone, [/quote]

Really?

Now, THAT'S interesting, since I live in Europe, and there are plenty of forests here...[/quote]

I think Oozae means the black forest, of which hundreds upon hundreds have been cut down. Where are the precious pigs I enjoy so much going to go?
+Quote Post
Oozae
post Apr 16 2005, 08:13 AM
Post #14

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=Sinder Velvin][quote=Oozae]And what about the forests of Europe, too, they're all gone, [/quote]

Really?

Now, THAT'S interesting, since I live in Europe, and there are plenty of forests here...[/quote]Lol, in the dark ages there were like tons of trees IIRC, there aren't as much now, but I imagine there would be forests. Is Romania in East Europe? Coz I remember watching these documentaries and I read in a few history books too... I'm just interested in history really...

--------------------
+Quote Post
Oozae
post Apr 16 2005, 08:15 AM
Post #15

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=DoomedOne][quote=Sinder Velvin][quote=Oozae]And what about the forests of Europe, too, they're all gone, [/quote]

Really?

Now, THAT'S interesting, since I live in Europe, and there are plenty of forests here...[/quote]

I think Oozae means the black forest, of which hundreds upon hundreds have been cut down. Where are the precious pigs I enjoy so much going to go?[/quote]Mighta been, I dunno. I have a compassion memory.

--------------------
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Apr 16 2005, 08:20 AM
Post #16

Master
Group Icon

Hey I ahev this sort of comv idea that starts off sort of like smalle-ville but ends up a bit like a cross between the punisher and sin city, and at the same time I have my own, very unique style in it, like in all my stuff. What do you think?
+Quote Post
Oozae
post Apr 16 2005, 08:24 AM
Post #17

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=DoomedOne]Hey I ahev this sort of comv idea that starts off sort of like smalle-ville but ends up a bit like a cross between the punisher and sin city, and at the same time I have my own, very unique style in it, like in all my stuff. What do you think?[/quote]I don't quite understand what you're saying...

--------------------
+Quote Post
Sinder Velvin
post Apr 16 2005, 08:26 AM
Post #18

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=Oozae][quote=Sinder Velvin][quote=Oozae]And what about the forests of Europe, too, they're all gone, [/quote]

Really?

Now, THAT'S interesting, since I live in Europe, and there are plenty of forests here...[/quote]Lol, in the dark ages there were like tons of trees IIRC, there aren't as much now, but I imagine there would be forests. Is Romania in East Europe? Coz I remember watching these documentaries and I read in a few history books too... I'm just interested in history really...[/quote]

It is in Eastern Europe, yes.
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Apr 16 2005, 08:29 AM
Post #19

Master
Group Icon

[quote=Oozae][quote=DoomedOne]Hey I ahev this sort of comv idea that starts off sort of like smalle-ville but ends up a bit like a cross between the punisher and sin city, and at the same time I have my own, very unique style in it, like in all my stuff. What do you think?[/quote]I don't quite understand what you're saying...[/quote]

Damn, it's late, and I haven't had caffeine for roughly 6 months, and without realizing it just had like 3 cokes in a row.
+Quote Post
Oozae
post Apr 16 2005, 08:31 AM
Post #20

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=Sinder Velvin][quote=Oozae][quote=Sinder Velvin][quote=Oozae]And what about the forests of Europe, too, they're all gone, [/quote]

Really?

Now, THAT'S interesting, since I live in Europe, and there are plenty of forests here...[/quote]Lol, in the dark ages there were like tons of trees IIRC, there aren't as much now, but I imagine there would be forests. Is Romania in East Europe? Coz I remember watching these documentaries and I read in a few history books too... I'm just interested in history really...[/quote]

It is in Eastern Europe, yes.[/quote]Coz I think these people came up from the middle east because they were running out of trees and water, and they cut down all these trees to make land for farming, but the land wasn't as fertile as in the middle east so they cleared huge areas of land. I think it was in Eastern Europe, they probably spread to the rest of Europe too.

--------------------
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:52 AM