minque
post Nov 9 2005, 09:33 PM
Post #1

Wise Woman
Group Icon

A new one is up!

Here is the previous thread!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Nov 10 2005, 12:09 AM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

Stauros->med Tent

Stauros smiled," yeah, well you think you can get to Caldera? Then we can have real healers look at us."

This post has been edited by Soulseeker3.0: Nov 10 2005, 12:09 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Nov 10 2005, 12:47 AM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

Lavius
Skaal village

The head scout looked to him. "Empire? We haven't heard squat from the Empire in years. We'll be helping you though. Reavers uniting is a bad sign for anyone, according to our leader. It's better we all prepare instead of just assuming it's not our problem just because we live to the South.

"So if you'll have us Lavius will be sending a troupe in to support your forces, meanwhile the rest of his men will be hidden in the mountain burrows so when the Reavers pass we can pincer 'em in and, as Lavius said, tear 'em to pieces."

--------------------
A man once asked the Buddha, "How does one escape the heat of the summer sun?"

And the Buddha replied, "Why not try crawling into the blazing furnace?"
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Nov 10 2005, 12:51 AM
Post #4

Knower
Group Icon

Dalrus, Caldera Road

"Very well, i guess your right." she said looking up at stauros.

Eurod, Skaal Village

"Wait, you're telling me the empire is out, completely? Oh yes reaver's uniting is very bad, their number tripled ours, luckily half of them have turned and are heading towards vvardenfell, No one knows why. Thank your leader for me"
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Nov 10 2005, 12:59 AM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

Lavius
Skaal

"Yes," said the scout, "And No. There was a war going on not too long ago, and the Legion needed all the support they could get. It's likely they were just too weakened to send support. You'd think we would have heard something. In a way, the Empire has sort of abandoned us."

--------------------

+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Nov 10 2005, 03:33 AM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

Stauror->Medic Tent; Delfran and a scout->outside

Stauros wrapped a bandage around his arm and got up. "Comeon lets go out side." Outside the tent was the busle of a normal camp. Delfran came up to Stauros nad handed him his sword.

"Yeah, the scouts and I looted the beast's body and I got you sword back. Cleaned it up a bit and sharped the blade."

"Thank you" Stauros said placing it back into his scabbard(sp?)

A scout came up to the group and handed Dalrus a letter.

"Mam, I found this note on the Cheiften's corpse. Its pretty hard to read but it specifically has yours and Stauros' names, Hlaalu, and Amry. It meantions stopping the army. The note isn't signed, just has the cheiften's name on it. What should we do?"

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Nov 10 2005, 04:11 AM
Post #7

Knower
Group Icon

Dalrus, Caldera Camp

"Well, you're sure it says our names? Hmm i don't see how goblins could know who we are. They'd have to see the yellow book, and as far as i know goblins can't read our lettering." Just as she said this an arrow came through the camp and hit a guard in the neck. She lookied down at the arrow and instead of the man dying, he suddenly got up and swung his sword at dalrus. She blocked his swing with one wrist sword, and swung around to decapitate the man. "What in the world?" she looked up to where the the arrow was fired and saw nothing. "Lets get out of here!" she yelled for all the men to get up.

Eurod, Skaal Village

"Hmm interesting indeed, it seems the empire doesnt care about you, just like they destroyed the land around their forts. But that was the other imperials, we are both responsible for Solsteim now, along with the leaderless thirsk men. Go now and bring forth your soldiers

The Silhouette

The Silhouette's next task was heading north towards dagon fell where he was supposed to meet with "reinforcements" though what miran was shipping in was beyond him. But miran assured him that they were a powerful ally. So he sailed a ship north
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Nov 10 2005, 05:43 AM
Post #8

Master
Group Icon

Judd Vhahl
Miran's Lair

"Hm hm hm... Is this a joke?" Judd asked with a grin. "Lead a battle? Yeah I'll tell you what. You drop me off at whatever city you want and I'll reap the place until it's nothing more but a lake of blood. Anyone you drop off with me can follow me in."

--------------------

+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Nov 10 2005, 12:53 PM
Post #9

Knower
Group Icon

Miran, His lair

Miran laughed evily at this. "If i wanted that i'd have already sent the Silhouette, of course he's done a lot of it on his own, i want to bring the population under a single house, my house. If everyone's dead, how can their be peace, excluding of course the peace of the dead. I need you to go to vivec, i will call the Silhouette back, and you and him will kill everyone in the foreigh quarter, this is the only case where i want you to kill to your hearts desire. however get out of there as soon as the job is done. The Silhouette will be here soon, as far as i can tell he just got off the harbour" miran said
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Nov 10 2005, 09:24 PM
Post #10

Master
Group Icon

Stauros adn Delfran->caldrea road

"What was that!?" stauros grabbed the hit of his sword and remembered his arm was bad "Well, i'm gonna be worthless meat in a sword fight. What are we gonna do now?"

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Nov 10 2005, 11:05 PM
Post #11

Knower
Group Icon

Dalrus, Caldera camp

"lets get out of here" she said as she ran towards caldera
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Nov 10 2005, 11:31 PM
Post #12

Master
Group Icon

Miles, Zergonipal

Miles froze, he could feel it - eyes. Someone was staring at him. Sword in hand, he slowly turned.

The figure was staring straight at him, and he knew he had to react before whoever it was did.

So he charged.

+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Nov 10 2005, 11:41 PM
Post #13

Master
Group Icon

Megil Tel'Zeke-Vivec

Megil sat in his library buried in books. He sought the answer to the Moldair's appearance. The event at teh HOJ was easily covered up, the 'blame' put on infrastructure damage fromt he earlier event. Construction crew were once again busy assessing the damage and preparing to repaitr the city. The 1st Sea wall was slowly rising, it's foundations being layed, in a month or two it would begin rising above the sea, and in 2 months the sea gates would be finished.

--------------------
"By keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust.
But while you may not be hurt that way you musnt forget that you must endure the loneliness."
Friendly Hostility Fanboi
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Nov 10 2005, 11:56 PM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

Stauros->Road

"well You all heard the woman. Move out!" All of the people ran off twards Caldrea, and if they were dogs, they'd have their tails between their legs.*

*hmm that came out of nowere.....

This post has been edited by Soulseeker3.0: Nov 10 2005, 11:56 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Nov 10 2005, 11:57 PM
Post #15

Councilor
Group Icon

Amili, Tel Naga

It was finally her watch with a second bonus; Virk had the suden idea to go for a drink. With her being the only guard, Melkaan wasn't exactly safe. Amili walked down the hall a bit and summoned a tiny fireball in her palm, enough to light the single candle that she had set out for 'decoration' a day or so earlier.

She went back to the entrance of Melkaan's room and leaned against the adjacent wall, waiting.

Once En'fel did his job, she could do her own. She hoped she was ready to cast the spell. She went over the incantations in her head; was she ready yet? Neloth would have had no problem with it, but he had already been killed by Melkaan and herself.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Nov 10 2005, 11:59 PM
Post #16

Knower
Group Icon

The Silhouette

The Silhouette could not be reached by miran, so it would just be judd who would attack. He continued his sailing north, and was in Dagon fell the next day. It was a dark town, people felt on the edge of the world, the last land before atmora. It was freezing and rainy. The Silhouette landed a little ways from the town, where the "Reinforcements" were going to be. He sat down and looked at a book, called "The Orgins of Sylphs." How could Megil be a sylph, or at least know their ways. He hated him for that, he looked through the ancient writings, the battles between moldair and sylphs, and he knew that something big was happening.

On the horizen he could see the outline of many many ships coming. They must be the reinforcements. They were raiders, or reavers in the nordic tongue, they came closer and closer hundreds of them. It was only a matter of time before dagon fell was taken. Of course they wouldnt stay there, and at most only leave a few guards.
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Nov 11 2005, 02:37 AM
Post #17

Master
Group Icon

Judd Vhahl
Miran's lair

"No no no, tell me something. Who are you, really?" Judd questioned. "You want to act so superior to me then prove you are. Reveal yourself. You want me to attack New Vivec? Then prove to me that there's a reason. I won't be stooping to the level of some mercenary for a punch of scarf-faced nitwits."

En'Fel
Sadrith Mora

En'Fel saw a tiny light in the distance, and only one light. It was just enough to reveal the surrounding area. A Sadrith Mora grave-yard shift guard tredged along as En'Fel began descending from his location. The guard realized the front door of the tower was too dimly lit, and promptly lighted some torches. Em'Fel grinned, as once the guard's back was turned an eerie, freezing wind fell against his neck, and when he turned around he noticed every light around the Front door had been mysteriously blown out. Seconds later he made a tiny yelp, sort of like the sound a guard like him would make at the feeling of being jerked aside and flash frozen. En'Fel left the guard on the ground and tried the lock to the tower. It was unlocked, so he entered the vacant halls.

His mind was on fire as he creeped around. The halls were well lit, but like some type of haunting one by one ever light flickered out as a gust of frozen air passed them, and En'fel remained a shadow, hidden in the darkness that slowly seeped into the Tower.

"Meeeeeelkaaaaaaan...." he whispered, playing arrogantly with the power he held.

En'Fel climbed up the hole into the upper chamber where Melkaan's room was located. He shut his eyes and removed his amulet, trying to concentrate. A mist began flowing outward and torches all over the upper chamber froze. He immediatly opened his eyes, stuffing the amulet into his pouch. He wore nothing now but he ceremonial Ashlander cloth, a belt and a pouch around his shoulder. His sword was stuck into a string tied around his belt. As the cold wind he created to continued to encircle the upper chamber, his braided hair flowed around. He strutted fluently toward the entrance of Melkaan's room.

"Amili, is it unlocked?" he asked.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Channler
post Nov 11 2005, 02:56 AM
Post #18

Master
Group Icon

New Vivec, Hall of Justice
Raxle O'Conner

Raxle stumbled about the New Vivec square, sort of confused in his bearings. "Damn, I hoped to just go back home.. Well, I am a Lt. after all" The idea warmed up to his heart a bit, but turned back sour when he remebered that he was in the city, and one led by a Dunmer.

With a great amount of luck, Raxle found the entrance to he Hall of Justice. Posted by te side of the doors were two Indoril Armour fitted dunmer, each with their red, stealy eyes on Raxle.

"Good day sirs, might you direct me to the office of Lord Megil?" He prodded, with what little humility he could muster. It almost killed him to call Megil a lord, much less any dunmer.

In a rather harsh, in fact tired tone, the guard responded, "Down the hall. Theres no way you can miss the door to his office. You will have to see the clerk before you can't enter however."

"Thank you" With a court knod Raxle continued through the doors and down the hall, gaping in awe in the amount of traffic that fluttered through there tirelessly.

"Miss, I am here on behalf of Captain Falx Albarnias to see Lord Megil."

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Nov 11 2005, 03:17 AM
Post #19

Master
Group Icon

Clerk-HOJ

The rather beautiful woman posted in front of the emblazoned doors looked up at Raxle, She scrutinized him for a few moments,

"He is not in at teh moment, though I could give you directions to his manor, he will gladly meet with you there," Without waiting for a reply she jotted down some directions to the manor and handed them to Raxle,

"It isn't hard ot miss, as it is a rather Large Manor, though a bit secluded."

--------------------
"By keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust.
But while you may not be hurt that way you musnt forget that you must endure the loneliness."
Friendly Hostility Fanboi
+Quote Post
Channler
post Nov 11 2005, 04:10 AM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Megil Tel-Zeke @ Nov 10 2005, 09:17 PM)
Clerk-HOJ

The rather beautiful woman posted in front of the emblazoned doors looked up at Raxle, She scrutinized him for a few moments,

"He is not in at teh moment, though I could give you directions to his manor,  he will gladly meet with you there,"  Without waiting for a reply she jotted down some directions to the manor and handed them to Raxle,

"It isn't hard ot miss,  as it is a rather Large Manor, though a bit secluded."

Raxle O'Conner
New Vivec

Raxle half heartedly reached out for the note, "Damn, to much running. This guy better be the real compassion.."

"Thank you mam, have a nice day."

He began walking out the door when he noticed a small mirror on the wall. Raxle peered into it, almost shocking himself by the reflection on the other side. His thoughts wandered aloud, "I look like guar crap, perhaps I do need some sit down time."

The streets were seemingly as populated as the HoJ, and Raxle again struggled to find his way. His mind was now more focused on his appearence, then actually were he was heading. Five years of hiding from society had turned him hard, uncaring perhaps. It was a struggle to keep his cool in this place.

"There it is. I guess it is quite large. Coward..." He went up to the door, his thoughts going back to the Battle of Old Vivec. It was Raxle's opinion that it could of been saved, but since then, he was blinded by his hatred for the dunmer. Partly stemmed from this Megil.

He pounded on the door several times, looking for the note the Capt. Albarnias had sent with him.

This post has been edited by Channler: Nov 11 2005, 04:10 AM

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post

12 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:21 PM