Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where Are You Today?
Lopov
post Dec 8 2017, 05:18 PM
Post #3021

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Dec 6 2017, 02:26 PM) *
A big, huge fight ensued. The sisters lost, and RG3 won. The end. Lol.

So dramatic! laugh.gif tongue.gif

Wait, RGIII is already "three years old"? blink.gif I had a feeling that she was much younger. Time flies really fast.

This post has been edited by Lopov: Dec 8 2017, 05:19 PM

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Renee
post Dec 8 2017, 10:31 PM
Post #3022

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 8 2017, 11:18 AM) *

Wait, RGIII is already "three years old"? blink.gif I had a feeling that she was much younger. Time flies really fast.

Oh yes. I got my first computer in 2013 and Snaat Rayag was my first PC character, followed by RG3 in March of 2014. cake.gif

This post has been edited by Renee: Dec 8 2017, 10:32 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 12 2017, 07:17 PM
Post #3023

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Dec 6 2017, 02:26 PM) *

A big, huge fight ensued. The sisters lost, and RG3 won. The end. Lol.

Short and to the point. This is what I'm talking about! laugh.gif

------------------

Slow day in Bruma. Lothran takes some strolls around town and some outside but still keeps near. It's nice to walk around not having a specific goal in mind or the need to fight all the time. Enjoying the snow and the mountains is all he wants right now.

But don't worry, that will change in just a short week and a half from now... wink.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 14 2017, 06:38 PM
Post #3024

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Today Lothran got a headstart on the action: Silver Tooth Cave was cleared out smile.gif

Gold, lockpicks and nuggets, little else.

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 15 2017, 02:33 AM
Post #3025

Paladin
Group Icon

Has Lothie started his guard shifts yet?

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Dec 15 2017, 05:54 PM
Post #3026

Master
Group Icon

Ogres of the Pale Pass beware! Lothran is back in the Jeralls. biggrin.gif I know it's a bit too early but still.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 15 2017, 06:54 PM
Post #3027

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 15 2017, 02:33 AM) *

Has Lothie started his guard shifts yet?

Nope. That doesn't start until after the Pale Pass hunt smile.gif

QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 15 2017, 05:54 PM) *

Ogres of the Pale Pass beware! Lothran is back in the Jeralls. biggrin.gif I know it's a bit too early but still.

It's cool; I'm also a tad excited. I love this hunting trip! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Lopov
post Dec 19 2017, 09:50 PM
Post #3028

Master
Group Icon

“Ugly things with their thick shell and sharp claws. I avoid them.”

If one would judge by their gossip, mudcrabs were the most fearsome creatures in Cyrodiil, thought Jes as he was getting up from his bed on the upper floor of the Imperial Bridge Inn and couldn’t help but overhear small talk between the Imperial guard and the Altmer mage two floors below.

Yet he knew better as in only two days in Cyrodiil he encountered much more formidable foes, whether humans or creatures. First he met the gang of fur-clad bandits in some mine called Abandoned mine though in fact it wasn’t abandoned. Not far away, in the half-sunken fort by Lake Canulus he ran into necromancers, performing vile acts on unfortunate travelers but at least now, thanks to Jes, the Abandoned mine will be indeed abandoned for a while and necromancers no longer dwelled in the fort. Yet the same night as he was sleeping in some remote camp a distance north of the fort, he was attacked by the hostile conjurer, a Breton like himself, and as such, very-resistant to magic so Jes put him down with his sword. The sword, however, wasn’t enough for the minotaur that came rushing down the hill as the conjurer fell, so Jes had to rely on his destructive magic to bring the ferocious beast down. But in the end it was worth it – an alchemist at heart, Jes knew very well the value of a minotaur’s horn. Not counting the friendly folk at the Imperial Bridge Inn, the only ones that didn’t attack him, were some worshippers at the Daedric shrine by the Silverfish River who seemed frozen in time.

All in all, Jes couldn’t complain – despite some tough battles, he gathered a lot of interesting ingredients, mixed some of them together and concocted potions, some of them he sold to the innkeeper and some he kept as they’ll undoubtedly come handy in fights. Cyrodiil with its lush flora would certainly prove very valuable for a budding alchemist.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 20 2017, 01:46 AM
Post #3029

Paladin
Group Icon

Learned quite a bit about Jes here - nice job. Keeping Abandoned Mine abandoned. And I agree, a minotaur trumps even the fearsome Cyrodiilic mudcrab. ohmy.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Renee
post Dec 20 2017, 02:16 PM
Post #3030

Councilor
Group Icon

That is interesting that he'll crop off a minotaur horn. See, he's a little more dedicated than my Saga is. She will only use larger, heavier ingredients like this if she can purchase them safely within an alchemy shop.

She also won't touch meat. She won't use venison for instance to make Fortify Health, even though this is a rather valuable potion out in the field. She won't spill out an imp's guts to collect its gall bladder. :yuck:

Just wait until Jes gets to the West Weald area, with all its flax flowers. wub.gif And nightshade. Tons of poisons and Magicka potions can be made from this area. Blackwood is another great area for collecting, though much more dangerous and spooky.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 20 2017, 07:25 PM
Post #3031

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Days are moving and Lothran makes his preparations. Gear is checked, weapons recharged, potions and poisons restocked.

The hunt grows near.

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Renee
post Dec 21 2017, 08:55 PM
Post #3032

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mirocu @ Dec 20 2017, 01:25 PM) *

Days are moving and Lothran makes his preparations. Gear is checked, weapons recharged, potions and poisons restocked.

The hunt grows near.

Cool. I've got the popcorn...

This post has been edited by Renee: Dec 21 2017, 08:55 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 22 2017, 10:10 PM
Post #3033

Spam Meister
Group Icon

With the big day finally having arrived, Lothran set out early in the morning but not before scoffing down some breakfast at Jerall View. It was not a lengthy breakfast though and the Dunmer was soon out of Bruma's gates. He reached Serpent's Trail without having to fight anything, having cleared the area in the days prior.

The cave system revealed to inhabit four Ogre Cavebosses and a shirt with a 7% resistance to normal weapons. Upon entering the legendary pass the slaying of ogres continued (I do not consider this part of the actual hunt as Lothran in this stage only makes his way to the old fort in order to set up camp).

The tent is now in its usual location at the highest platform of Fort Pale Pass. It is currently mid-afternoon and with the snow steadily falling and the light slowly fading away, Lothran stands on top of the broken wall and looks out into the valley.

The hunt can begin.

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 23 2017, 01:18 AM
Post #3034

Paladin
Group Icon

The annual Pale Pass hunt is on! Stay safe and warm. Oh, you tug at Buffy's heart with talk of snow falling. She imagines loose flakes mingling with Lothie's white hair and it brings back a flood of wonderful memories of when she would sometimes visit him as he wintered in Bruma. happy.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 23 2017, 07:19 PM
Post #3035

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Buffy's visits are sure memories worthy of preserving! But I'm not sure whether or not Lothran ever got back at her for that snowball... wink.gif laugh.gif happy.gif

UPDATE:

The annual Christmas ogre hunt in Pale Pass has gone well. And as always, when thinking it is all said and done; BAM!; another ogre is found behind some rocks. In total after counting the teeth trophies collected, 17 ogres have been disposed of, including the four in Serpent's Trail.

I could have sworn we found 18 last year but then again, we are not done in Pale Pass. We will continue to enjoy this secluded area during Christmas and during these days more ogres might come to search for their now lost brothers..

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Renee
post Dec 24 2017, 01:08 AM
Post #3036

Councilor
Group Icon

Oh no, those poor ogres. Does nobody feel for those ogres?

biggrin.gif Kidding. I am glad all eyes are upon you at the moment Lothran, this way nobody will notice if I take a break from writing this week. biggrin.gif

You're doing a great job, Lothran and mirocu. Damn I wish you could get on imgur. Picutres!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 24 2017, 01:46 AM
Post #3037

Paladin
Group Icon

Those ogre teeth will make a lovely necklace - well, for a comely orcish lass. Just glad that Lothie's hunt was successful and safe. smile.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 24 2017, 07:51 PM
Post #3038

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Dec 24 2017, 01:08 AM) *

You're doing a great job, Lothran and mirocu. Damn I wish you could get on imgur. Picutres!

Well, it wouldn't be much to see apart from lots of snow. I'm not an action photographer like tmar, Lopov or yourself wink.gif

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 24 2017, 01:46 AM) *

Those ogre teeth will make a lovely necklace - well, for a comely orcish lass. Just glad that Lothie's hunt was successful and safe. smile.gif

Lothran will most likely make poisons out of those teeth as he is no orcish lass tongue.gif

Yes, hunt was safe and after another sweep through the valley it indeed looks like it's all clear for now. Boring for some but not for Lothran and not for me; we both love the tranquility of an empty Pale Pass smile.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Lopov
post Dec 25 2017, 11:47 AM
Post #3039

Master
Group Icon

@Acadian - with DJs friendly animals mod most mudcrabs in Cyrodiil are non-hostile unless you get very close or unless they're diseased. However, the second most dangerous beings of Cyrodiil - the mighty goblins - still attack on sight. wink.gif

@Renee - Jes is then the opposite of Saga, he prefers finding ingredients on his own instead of buying them though that doesn't mean he never buys ingredients. Usually he only buys some if he has ingredients with the same effect already in his inventory.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When asked about Bravil, Jes would advise anyone passing through the town, to be wiser than him which means avoiding romances with attractive girls unless absolutely sure of their intentions.

Jes himself was tricked by pretty Yana - what was supposed to be a one-night-stand for him, ended up with Jes being drugged after the lovemaking, and hours later he woke up in nothing but his loincloth in some remote cave west of Bravil. After making his way to the surface, Jes was fortunate enough to run into some bandit and “borrowed” his outfit so he returned to Bravil in something more than his mere loincloth. He promptly made way to Yana’s house but the shrewd girl claimed that they had never even met! Many men would at this point undeniably resort to violence and Jes knew that Yana would be no match for his destructive magic yet he preferred to solve conflicts with words, besides he didn’t attack Yana because he knew very well that he had behaved like a real fool earlier that day. Instead he again made a use of the bandit whose outfit he was wearing, and returned to its corpse to get some lockpicks. With them he managed to break into Yana’s basement where his entire gear was stashed, surely waiting to be sold for lots of septims.

Since then, Jes never again fell for sweet words of Bravilian maidens and advises everyone to act the same.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 25 2017, 12:31 PM
Post #3040

Spam Meister
Group Icon

I guess she deserved to live since she after all taught Jes a very valuable lesson.. wink.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post

209 Pages V « < 150 151 152 153 154 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:12 PM