Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Lissa in Skyrim, A Roleplayers Diary
Rihanae
post Aug 19 2015, 08:59 PM
Post #1

Knower
Group Icon

Welcome one and all, and you over there, to this, my role-play tracker-keeper, journal, diary type thing.

I have decided to do a hardcore role-play with Lissa (Not DiD though... I'm a bit too cowardly for that!) and I am using this thread to keep track of my progress, and share my progress with you guys. I am aware I have a story thread in Fan-fiction but this is different. This is less storytelling and more 'Lissa did this and Lissa did that'. Her journey will be told in my voice (though I'm sure occasionally her voice will slip in!)

I will post updates frequently, possibly each time i play the role-play. I will include information such asfood eaten, hours slept, mods added and things like that.

These are mods I have installed to assist my role-play experience (I will find and add links later).

Requiem: This is basically a role-play overhaul mod. It adds various things to make a game more friendly and diverse for a roleplayer, such as non-leveled enemies, realistic item weight, complex spells etc. There's literally dozens of changes, so check it out!

RND (Realistic needs and diseases): Basically a hunger, thirst, sleep and disease mod.

Frostfall: Makes cold weather more affecting... no more hide armour in a blizzard!
I have added a bunch of minor touch mods such as realistic NPC mods and such, but those above are the main ones.

My screenshots will will posted how they are taken. I won't be spending all my screenie time time using the console to remove menus and use tfc as i feel it will break immersion, although i will try to impliment these when i can. Quick snaps will do for me! Also my system ATM isn't very high resoloution so my snaps wont be the best.

Now, a few tid bits about Lissa before I get started.

First, a Screenie

She is 23 years old, a Redguard and she is a Palatriss (Her own devised name for Paladin + Archress), specializing in Archery, Two handed (warhammers are her preference) and restoration. She only wears light armor, which is where the restoration comes in handy and she usually fight head on and suffers quite the beating!

You'll notice Lissa's entries are quite packed. She has never been one to sit around and do nothing. The only downtime she usually has is sleeping! She will spend most of her free days wandering around the wilderness, finding things to sell, keep or kill (I.E. Bandits). However, she is never usually one to dive head first into a dungeon alone. She always feels much more confident with a companion when it comes to dungeon diving.

She tends to eat on the go as, despite how confident she may be, she finds it incredibly awkward to sit and eat in an inn. Also she is a vegetarian, purely for the reason that she doesn't like the texture of meat. It makes her feel incredibly nauseous.

... that is all i'm willing to share for now! I am currently finishing up her first update... so watch this space! And I hope you guys stay and watch her progress for a long time smile.gif This is gonna be fun, y'all.

This post has been edited by Rihanae: Aug 19 2015, 09:04 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:39 PM