Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fallout Characters: Show off yours here!
Kane
post Sep 1 2018, 12:34 PM
Post #121

Master
Group Icon

After and extended break from Fallout 4, I return with Cora.

Not sure where her story will take us yet, but I'm feeling like she may join the Institute.

This post has been edited by Kane: Sep 1 2018, 12:34 PM

--------------------
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Sep 1 2018, 01:34 PM
Post #122

Master
Group Icon

Cora is very pretty.

But she also looks sad...

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
Kane
post Sep 1 2018, 02:25 PM
Post #123

Master
Group Icon

Thanks!

I think it fit at the time. Fresh out of the vault after 210 years to a wasteland, and she witnessed a kidnapping and murder.

(I use an Alternate Start mod, so while she was a vault dweller, she is neither Nate or Nora.

--------------------
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 1 2018, 03:21 PM
Post #124

Ancient
Group Icon

Cora does look really nice, and sad. Do I detect freckles? You should make a face preset of her and put it on The Nexus.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Sep 1 2018, 08:07 PM
Post #125

Councilor
Group Icon

I think it's just the lighting, and her pose. She doesn't look like a sad person overall. I can picture her happier. Maybe it's just a moment she's having.

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Kane
post Sep 2 2018, 09:17 PM
Post #126

Master
Group Icon

Here is a different shot of her, in new duds. https://i.imgur.com/iACmhcr.png

SubRosa, I've never made a preset before. Is it easy to do?

This post has been edited by Kane: Sep 2 2018, 09:17 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 2 2018, 09:21 PM
Post #127

Ancient
Group Icon

You need LooksMenu and F4SE. It is really easy to do. Just open to the console and type in SLM Player. Click on the presets option at the bottom, and then on Save. Give it a name and you are done.

You can find it in your Fallout 4 -> Data -> F4SE -> Plugins -> F4EE -> presets folder

If you use Mod Organizer, it will save the preset in your MO Overwrite folder.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kane
post Sep 3 2018, 12:18 AM
Post #128

Master
Group Icon

Ooh, that was easy - thanks!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Sep 3 2018, 07:04 PM
Post #129

Master
Group Icon

Cora's looking good but retains her melancholic look in the eyes which is normal after what had happened to her. Is her outfit vanilla?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kane
post Sep 3 2018, 08:59 PM
Post #130

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Sep 3 2018, 02:04 PM) *
Cora's looking good but retains her melancholic look in the eyes which is normal after what had happened to her. Is her outfit vanilla?

The outfit comes from this mod.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jun 12 2019, 02:14 PM
Post #131

Councilor
Group Icon

I updated Cho Zen Wan's page. And realized I never added Linda Hand.

----------------

Game / Platform: New Vegas / Xbox 360

Nickname: none nono.gif

Race: Caucasian

Religion: Jewish

Alignment: Chaotic Good with Lawful tendencies

SPECIAL: S3 P5 E6 C7 I7 A7 L5

Tagged skills:

Traits: Educated, Good Natured, Lead Belly,, Retention, Scribe Assistant, Trigger Discipline

Place of birth: Oregon

Home: Novac, Motel del Rey

What they do for a living: light scavenging

Factions:

Companions: Veronica

Love interests: Veronica wub.gif

Physical Appearance: I don't think I have one yet, but Linda is the default Caucasian female, with no changes. That helpful-looking face, for some reason, says "Linda Hand" to me.

Eyes:

Build: slender

Habits: Speaking to as many people as possible.

Weapons of preference: small guns. She has no real favorite. Her favorite is whatever she's got on her person.

Clothing: Leather Armor. She likes wearing Prewar Dresses when in peaceful areas.

Miscellaneous: Linda is my second New Vegas character. She is not dead-is-dead, since she's got a story which I want to carry out, possibly for several years!

Theme song:

Biography/Life History: Linda comes to Nevada from whatever vault there might be in Oregon. Before getting ambushed, she had been traveling with Karen Aboucha (my first NV toon) and her brother Les Havva Hand. Les wanted to move to Vegas, because he's supposed to be an entertainer, and Vegas is theoretically the perfect place to sing & dance. Problem is, they got ambushed, and Les initially cannot be found.

Small spoiler, Les's game will be on PC someday. wink.gif It'll require mods.

Being unsure of what to do, where to go (nobody knows what happened to her brother) Linda eventually gets suckered into some initial Goodsprings-area quests.

This post has been edited by Renee: Aug 30 2020, 08:20 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Jul 18 2019, 06:50 PM
Post #132

Master
Group Icon

I created Lewis "Snake" Logan on the 24th of July 2018 and it's been my personal record to not create a new character in the same game for as long. But now it's time for someone new in the Commonwealth, someone not as kind as Logan.

Name: Vinnie "Slugger" Sinistra

Race: Caucasian-Hispanic

SPECIAL: Starting S9 P4 E8 C8 I4 A2 L5

Place of birth: Havana, Cuba

What they did for a living before the war: crime lord

Companions: none yet

Family: died during the Great War

Love interests: none yet

Physical Appearance: here he is

Eyes: hazel

Hair: slick'n'sleazy

Build: fatty but muscular

Weapons of preference: the baseball bat, the baseball bat and the baseball bat. And guns.

Clothing: various

Habits: smoking

Start: custom start - Vinnie spent 210 years in Vault 111, but he's not the canon Sole Survivor and won't do the main quest.

Special abilities: very high damage resistance thanks to the Sub-Dermal Armor - NEMEAN Generation VIII

Life History:
Vinnie Sinistra was born in the year 2028 in Havana, Cuba, and already since his childhood, his life revolved around blood money, drugs and violence. In the beginning he would perform small-time jobs for various crime bosses, but unlike many 'gorillas' that were strong and dumb, having their Intelligence capped at 2, Vinnie wasn't dumb, having his Intelligence capped at 4, and as such, he aimed for more than being just somebody's 'hired goon'. Due to his brutality with his favorite weapon - the baseball bat - he earned himself a nickname Slugger.

Small-time jobs gave place to big-time jobs, and eventually Slugger became a right-hand man of one of the most influential crime bosses in Havana. But that wasn't enough for the ambitious Cuban. Secretly plotting against his boss, Slugger would eventually overthrow him and beat him to death with his infamous baseball bat, not that his friends & foes expected him to finish off his boss in any other way. Establishing himself as the new crime lord, Vinnie Sinistra took over the criminal underground of Havana.

Dealing with cocaine, he would expand his illegal operations to the USA, and eventually relocated there. Within years, he became one of America's most wanted criminals, causing one of American presidents to start a prosecution against South Americans - Vinnie and this long-forgotten president would occasionally flame each other via Twitter. When after years of ruling the Cocaine Empire with the iron fist, or in Vinnie's case, with the baseball bat, things have become to go askew, Vinnie would turn himself in to the FBI, and ironically went into a witness protection program, after snitching out his former accomplices.

To keep him alive and useful for possible future actions, the FBI moved Vinnie to Sanctuary Hills, the settlement on Boston's outskirts, where several other protected witnesses were being kept. Only two days after his arrival to Sanctuary Hills, the Great War began, and all residents were taken to Vault 111, to be kept safe during the war. Neither of them knew, not even FBI, that they're going to be put in a cryo-stasis as a part of an experiment.

210 years have passed and the cryo-system in the vault malfunctioned, releasing Vinnie Sinistra in the same good shape, as he was when he entered the pod in the vault. After realizing that the world he used to live in, doesn't exist anymore, a satisfied grin played on his face. New world, new opportunities.

Inspired by: the character with the same name from the Hitman series

This post has been edited by Lopov: Aug 18 2019, 09:24 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jul 18 2019, 10:08 PM
Post #133

Ancient
Group Icon

Look at the muscles on you...

Sinestro looks like a murderous viper. And he has the history to go with the look. Sanctuary Hills being used in the Witness Protection Program was a brilliant idea!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jul 18 2019, 10:53 PM
Post #134

Paladin
Group Icon

Vinnie looks like one tough hombre!

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jul 20 2019, 11:56 AM
Post #135

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Jul 18 2019, 05:53 PM) *

Vinnie looks like one tough hombre!

Yeah.... he looks scary. Especially with that reddish light being cast upon his face.

So the president who was in office at the time of Vinnie's reign used Twitter a lot. biggrin.gif It can't be Trump though; not if Vinnie was born in 2028. Interesting that he wound up turning on his accomplices. I wonder what he'll do in Fallout-era Boston? I know there are some evil-type quests in FO4. ph34r.gif We shall see.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jul 21 2019, 01:25 AM
Post #136

Councilor
Group Icon

Cho Zen Wan just finished Broken Steel. smile.gif Maybe I'll do some more gaming with him in the future, but right now I feel it is time for some changes.

----------------

Game / Platform: Fallout 3 / PC

Nickname: Vicious

Race: Black

Religion: Christian, Church of Atom

Alignment: Not sure yet.

SPECIAL: S4, P5, E5, C7, I7, A7, L5

Tagged skills: Small Guns and Repair

Traits:

Place of birth: Baltimore (or what's left of it).

Home:

What they do for a living:

Factions: Raider

Companions:

Love interests:

Physical Appearance: Here I am

(Note: she hates those clothes but they were the only thing available in the Starter Shack. The mod I used automatically gives her some raider armor and also an assault rifle, but I kinda want her to find all this stuff in the gameworld itself.

Eyes:

Build: slender and twenty-something

Habits: smoking,

Weapons of preference:

Clothing:

Miscellaneous: Dee Licious begins her game through Alternate Start - Roleplayers, which conveniently allows one to officially start the game as a raider.

- She is my first to go without a Pip Boy on her arm (though I can still pull up menus). And I dim the HUD all the way down to just one slot, meaning the HUD is pretty much useless most of the time.

Theme song: Halestorm's Vicious

Biography/Life History: I have no idea yet.

This post has been edited by Renee: Aug 30 2020, 08:25 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jul 21 2019, 03:07 AM
Post #137

Ancient
Group Icon

Vicious Delicious! With a name like that I was expecting a mohawk!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Jul 21 2019, 07:32 AM
Post #138

Master
Group Icon

@SubRosa - Vinnie's muscular, but he's also fat, and has slow reflexes, hence his slow agility. He hits hard but doesn't hit as often. I've never had a character with as low agility as he has. But he won't sneak around anyway, and for now he hasn't yet found the VATS button on the PipBoy.

@Acadian - he is indeed!

@Renee - the reddish light is a result of the cigarette light and from the lantern not visible in the pic.

I don't know yet what will he do, but he definitely won't contribute to the greater good of the Commonwealth. There actually aren't so many evil-type quests, AFAIK. In the beginning he'll definitely wander around and get used to the new world. He hasn't yet met anyone friendly, so he doesn't know that bottle caps act as a currency now, so he keeps packing the pre-war money in his pockets, thinking it'll be helpful. Well it will be, but not as much as he expects it to be.

There she is - Vicious Delicious. Another evil-doer in the world of Fallout. She looks good, did you put a lot of effort in her face? It doesn't look generic, that's what I mean. You definitely tweaked her nose, it can't be that the face generator provided a such shaped nose on its own.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jul 21 2019, 10:34 AM
Post #139

Councilor
Group Icon

Rosa: She could indeed some day have a Mohawk. Surely.

Lopov: Yes, I spent a lot o time in the creator with her, tweaking everything. I wanted her to look sly, wily, and clever.

That really is funny that he doesn't know the significance of caps. laugh.gif Has he been throwing them away, or not even picking them up?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Jul 21 2019, 06:16 PM
Post #140

Master
Group Icon

He throws caps away without a second thought. I'm going to RP that someone he's going to come across, will tell him of the importance of bottle caps. Probably some trader.

You really did a good job with Dee's appearance. She definitely looks more clever than an ordinary raider, and sly too.

--------------------
+Quote Post

10 Pages V « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:35 PM