Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2006-03-07 - New wallpapers available
Epy
post Mar 7 2006, 07:44 PM
Post #1

Quotinator
Group Icon

Bethesda has released three new wonderful wallpapers, with focused portrayal of three characters -- a dremora, whose fierce, gleeful grin would have you flee in daunt; the heir, keeping true to his "robust" characteristics in a nice suit of ebony armour; and a Mythic Dawn cultist, presumably of some camaraderie with the emperor's attackers.
The wallpapers are conveniently available in several sizes, including a "wide" format. Don't miss out on admiring or decorating your desktop with these fine pieces of artistry, available at the official Elder Scrolls pages.
Enjoy!

Elderscrolls.com - downloads section: Oblivion wallpapers
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jchamber
post Mar 8 2006, 05:06 PM
Post #2

Finder
Group Icon

YAY, thanks for the overview of them, which allows people who want to see the heir in-game before anywhere else. and thanks for the link, for those who wants to see the heir and others as soon as possible...since I can't play my game when I get it I have decided to look at everything that is released as soon as it is released...and I know about it...so...like I said....thanks.

I am not sure who has seen "Dragonheart" but the heir reminds me of the bad guy in that movie...can't think of his name.....but he looks alot alike in the face. I loved the close up of the dremora....I thought the cultist would had a big ol' hood that came up and almost concealed his face, but I still saved it to post as my wallpaper later on.....I have had like eight different screenshots from OB as my wallpaper since I found out about its coming.

This post has been edited by jchamber: Mar 8 2006, 05:24 PM

--------------------
This is AP Erebus's baby, but I intend to help
(VVclick for site linkage)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:32 AM