4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Oddest Item You've Found/owned., Besides Wabbajack
Soulseeker3.0
post Aug 31 2005, 12:00 AM
Post #21

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(King Death @ Aug 30 2005, 11:28 PM)
By far the weirdest Item I've ever found is the "Severed Nord Leg".
After you beat the bloodmoon quest, go to the thirsk mead hall, and do the quest for the girl. When you kill the monster on it's corpse is the leg. Does somethin' like 15 dmg, blunt weapon, of couse. Man you look weird holding a leg.

LOL I forgot about that one!

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Wurlon
post Sep 2 2005, 02:53 PM
Post #22

Knower
Group Icon

The wierdest thing I found was a piece of bread labeled "muffin" , and I ate it and did nothing to me...

and the metour slime from Jobasha's plant was pretty wierd...

This post has been edited by Wurlon: Sep 2 2005, 02:54 PM

--------------------
Sic Semper Tyrannis
+Quote Post
Faldwin
post Sep 14 2005, 06:27 PM
Post #23

Retainer

The boots of blinding speed that make you go fast and blind you.

This post has been edited by Faldwin: Sep 15 2005, 05:53 PM
+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Sep 15 2005, 03:23 PM
Post #24

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(King Death @ Aug 30 2005, 06:28 PM)
By far the weirdest Item I've ever found is the "Severed Nord Leg".
After you beat the bloodmoon quest, go to the thirsk mead hall, and do the quest for the girl. When you kill the monster on it's corpse is the leg. Does somethin' like 15 dmg, blunt weapon, of couse. Man you look weird holding a leg.

sounds like an easter egg to diablo 2 O.o you know where you got to tristam or whatever it's called to save the old man and you get the leg off the corpse. which is later used to make the secret COW LEVEL devilsmile.gif devilsmile.gif devilsmile.gif lol.

yah i haven't played the game in ages, hence why I forgot all the names.

--------------------
"By keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust.
But while you may not be hurt that way you musnt forget that you must endure the loneliness."
Friendly Hostility Fanboi
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Sep 15 2005, 10:07 PM
Post #25

Master
Group Icon

i used to play it and it was called wirt's leg, a guy ijn the first one who sold really expensive things

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
HardCode
post Sep 28 2005, 06:50 PM
Post #26

Retainer

Hands down, the funniest-sounding item in TES is the "Ring of Northern Knuck-Knuck". Sounds like a Three Stooges magic item smile.gif I think it is found in one of the caves west of Pelagiad, which is the small range of hills separating Pelagiad from Seyda Neen. However, it may be random loot, too, because I found another on somewhere else later in the game.

--------------------
"Have you seen any ... 'Elves' lately? Hahaha"
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Sep 28 2005, 10:25 PM
Post #27

Master
Group Icon

yeah it is on a guy in the same cave as some person's silver bowl....

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
HardCode
post Sep 28 2005, 10:47 PM
Post #28

Retainer

Yes! That's it. The cave with Beluelle's Silver Bowl.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Sep 29 2005, 01:02 AM
Post #29

Master
Group Icon

yes it is

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Sep 29 2005, 03:40 PM
Post #30

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(HardCode @ Sep 28 2005, 10:50 AM)
Hands down, the funniest-sounding item in TES is the "Ring of Northern Knuck-Knuck". Sounds like a Three Stooges magic item smile.gif I think it is found in one of the caves west of Pelagiad, which is the small range of hills separating Pelagiad from Seyda Neen. However, it may be random loot, too, because I found another on somewhere else later in the game.

Oh yes, I remember that laugh.gif Personally I loved to strum on my fat lute. I never connected the pun until I read the easter eggs on TIL.
+Quote Post
HardCode
post Sep 30 2005, 10:03 PM
Post #31

Retainer

Speaking of, it is common knowledge that there are two Fat Lutes in the game? That is another of my favorite "odd items".

--------------------
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Oct 3 2005, 04:14 PM
Post #32

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(HardCode @ Sep 30 2005, 02:03 PM)
Speaking of, it is common knowledge that there are two Fat Lutes in the game? That is another of my favorite "odd items".

It's not like I was flaunting it as some extremely obscure bit of knowledge....
+Quote Post
Freaky Freddy
post Nov 11 2005, 04:58 PM
Post #33

Retainer

i think the weirdest item was the Fork of Horripulation (or something like that)
a fork with very low dam and drained your own life or something

--------------------
He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder...
+Quote Post
stargate525
post Feb 5 2006, 06:06 AM
Post #34

Finder
Group Icon

For me, that would have to be a custom-made enchanted sword I made myself, What I wanted it to do was make myself invisble whenever I hit something with it, instead it made my TARGET invisible...

--------------------
these forums taste almost, but not quite, completely unlike tea.
+Quote Post
jchamber
post Feb 8 2006, 05:33 PM
Post #35

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Aug 29 2005, 04:00 PM)
Indeed it must.....did you read my interpretation of Icarian flight scrolls in my story..... biggrin.gif

oh oh oh where is your story, I haven't seen it yet, I suspect it will be good reading.

here's kinda a weird item/quest right at the beggining Nuccius's Cursed Ring, just thought that deserved meantion as a thing that you bought to get rid of a guy that you couldn't barter for and damages you to boost your moving speed (with athletics) for a minute.

Illkurok is a weird weapon that hasn't been meantioned, partly because it's only worth 850 and it is one of the most useful pre-enchanted spears in the game IMHO(In My Humble Opinion) It boosts spear by 10 and gives 15 night eye, both constant effect (I have kinda weak eyes I guess cause I found trouble seeing in the dungeons, and light didn't have big enough area. Also Sword of White Woe was really over priced at 17k, for a DOT drain hp...just my thought...Gavel of the Ordinator, love that name, has same effect with 8 less base dmg and 9 less pounds/kgs and was only worth 375...and it was an ORDINATOR ITEM....oh well

I find it weird that glass armor doesn't crack and shatter on impact in the old times
any weapon that summons a bound weapon of the same type is odd
Daedric crescent, while overpriced a bit, was a weird shape

How about that "Old Man's Lucky Coin" that gave you a new power of "Luck of the Emperor"? Which was +20 luck for 120 seconds.
I can list lots of others just off the top of my head...yea I am a major addict... but the

#1 of all the weirdness was definitely RING OF AZURA.....I mean I kill a bunch of vampires, a god, a semi god, communicate with another false god, get rid of the blight and corpus, remove the stroms over dagoth ur, quest through 4 tribes, 3 houses, cave of incarnate to get moon and star, and get rid of the magical super barrier around dagoth mountain and all I get is..... a night eye vision 20 and fatigue 3 constant effect ring!!!?!?!???!?!????? That is a crap deal man. There are dozens of beeter items than that but that is all the god of dawn and dusk can gather up for her champion...she sux big ones...rant mode...off.. that was healthy...but for some reason my blood pressure is 10 points higher now....hmmm

This post has been edited by jchamber: Feb 8 2006, 06:02 PM

--------------------
This is AP Erebus's baby, but I intend to help
(VVclick for site linkage)
+Quote Post
1234king
post Mar 19 2006, 01:23 AM
Post #36

Knower
Group Icon

whats an easter egg???

--------------------
Sigs are stupid!
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 19 2006, 01:57 AM
Post #37

Mouth
Group Icon

Well.....the wierdest item, just have to be the fork of horripilation...Imean youget a little fork and then you're supposed to kill a giant netch with it....the whole aspect of it is very Sheogorath'ish, and I laughd for quite awhile when I saw what I was going to kill that giant netch with.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Ola Martin
post Mar 19 2006, 02:51 AM
Post #38

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Telendil Delvanni @ Mar 19 2006, 01:57 AM)
Well.....the wierdest item, just have to be the fork of horripilation...Imean youget a little fork and then you're supposed to kill a giant netch with it....the whole aspect of it is very Sheogorath'ish, and I laughd for quite awhile when I saw what I was going to kill that giant netch with.

Yup, that must be the weirdest item i've found. I love that quest

--------------------
waiting4skyrim now, banner still not updated^^
+Quote Post
RobRendell
post Mar 21 2006, 12:31 AM
Post #39

Agent

QUOTE(1234king @ Mar 19 2006, 10:23 AM)
whats an easter egg???

The term "easter egg" is used to refer to hidden "treats" left by programmers in their released applications. Here's the definition from the Hacker's Dictionary:

---
Easter egg: n.

[from the custom of the Easter Egg hunt observed in the U.S. and many parts of Europe]

1. A message hidden in the object code of a program as a joke, intended to be found by persons disassembling or browsing the code.

2. A message, graphic, or sound effect emitted by a program (or, on a PC, the BIOS ROM) in response to some undocumented set of commands or keystrokes, intended as a joke or to display program credits. One well-known early Easter egg found in a couple of OSes caused them to respond to the command 'make love' with 'not war?'. Many personal computers have much more elaborate eggs hidden in ROM, including lists of the developers' names, political exhortations, snatches of music, and (in one case) graphics images of the entire development team.
---

In the context of computer games, easter eggs are often things like movie references in the choice of character's names and their situations, strange items that are more for amusement than useful or plausible in the game-world, etc. If you were given a quest to cut down the tallest tree in a forest with a herring (or a slaughterfish, for example), that would be an easter egg.

+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post May 3 2006, 08:48 PM
Post #40

Mouth
Group Icon

ummmmm sorry to tell you but there are about 9 or 10 fat lutes in the game... if you know where to find them. ( I personally know where, 1...2...3...4 are)

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:53 AM