4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Oddest Item You've Found/owned., Besides Wabbajack
Taillus
post May 5 2006, 04:28 AM
Post #41

Knower
Group Icon

Are you sure you didn't just see the regular Lute Darkhunter? Sadly I carried one around for a very long time just because I couldn't come to terms with the fact that my character would never be able to play it...Even in knowing for sure that from what I have seen, no mods exist that allow you to play a lute I still could never part with it... It stayed in my inventory for a very long time. verysad.gif

--------------------
“Worry not, young Breton. This will be over very quickly but I wish I could say that it would be painless. You will suffer greatly before you join the countless other souls that fuel my power.” - Taillus
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post May 5 2006, 10:49 AM
Post #42

Mouth
Group Icon

No, I have 4 in my house collected from random areas around Morrowind, so there has to be more than that!

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
wasahbe
post May 5 2006, 03:40 PM
Post #43

Retainer

Fork of Horripilation

--------------------
This shaking keeps me steady. I should know.
What falls away is always. And is near.
I wake to sleep, and take my waking slow.
I learn by going where I have to go.
-- Theodore Roethke
+Quote Post
Toroabok
post May 19 2006, 03:51 PM
Post #44

Agent

The oddest item i have would have to be the severed nord leg. its so great! heh heh tongue.gif its condition sucks tho.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fethenwen
post May 20 2006, 02:53 PM
Post #45

Agent

Hey, in what quest do you come across this Fork of Horripilation? I haven't seen that one yet.

This post has been edited by Fethenwen: May 20 2006, 02:53 PM

--------------------
user posted image
let Lara bite you: *click*
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post May 20 2006, 03:34 PM
Post #46

Mouth
Group Icon

No quest, it's in the most north-western corner on an Island with a insane Argonian...

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
Mazelure
post May 21 2006, 12:54 AM
Post #47

Finder
Group Icon

I dont know about you guys but the crecent blade or whatever it was called in Morrowind was wierd... it was a long blade but it looked more like a giant C... it was weird man... like realy wierd...

--------------------
you have to crack a few eggs in order to make and omelet
+Quote Post
Kiln
post May 22 2006, 02:02 AM
Post #48

Forum Bard
Group Icon

QUOTE(DarkHunter @ May 20 2006, 02:34 PM)
No quest, it's in the most north-western corner on an Island with a insane Argonian...

Actually it was tied in with a quest but wasn't the result of a quest, more of a quest item. The deadric quest for Sheogorath rewards you for getting the fork from his Argonian servant in Dagon Fel and using it to kill a giant netch off the coast.

Once you kill the netch you have to take the fork back to Sheogorath's shrine and trade it for the Spear of Bitter Mercy. (So if you choose to do the quest you lose the fork...)

The quest is started in the Underworks of the St. Delyn Canton in Vivec in case you were wondering.

I personally thought the head of scourge and the muffin were both of the oddest items I found because there was no point to them, no quest or anything, just easter eggs.

Edit: Hmmmm...I think there are only 4 fat lutes in the game Darkhunter. blink.gif

This post has been edited by Kiln: May 26 2006, 09:16 PM

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post May 22 2006, 03:06 AM
Post #49

Mouth
Group Icon

So I have ALL the Fat Lutes! Awsome!... I ate the muffin... sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kiln
post May 22 2006, 03:12 AM
Post #50

Forum Bard
Group Icon

QUOTE(DarkHunter @ May 22 2006, 02:06 AM)
So I have ALL the Fat Lutes! Awsome!... I ate the muffin... sad.gif

lol, I never ate or got rid of anything that was rare. I always liked collecting dagoth brandy and vintage brandy...too bad I found out about the way to get infinate amounts of the vintage brandy or else finding it would still feel like an accomplishment... sad.gif

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post May 22 2006, 04:13 AM
Post #51

Mouth
Group Icon

do you have Blood of Quarra masters? (I got it... worth 5000$)

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kiln
post May 22 2006, 09:53 PM
Post #52

Forum Bard
Group Icon

Yeah I've had everything at one time or another, I played MW for several years before I grew bored of it. It gets old after you've seen it all, done it all, and played all the races.sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post May 23 2006, 04:21 PM
Post #53

Mouth
Group Icon

I suppose... but Have you REALLY done everything? I doubt you have found a few things I have... Ex: in Balmora (or something near Balmora like the egg-mine... not sure) theres a lock 95 Deadric Door. Up north theres Sithis (wow thats a god's name...) theres a bandit camp that opens into (after some travel) into a tomb that has a vamp queen in it (she's the strongest I've ever fought) who has the ring of Marana (or something...) that is FAR better than the moon-and-star or the ring that Azura gives you... or the one the Emporer send to you...

--------------------
+Quote Post
Rohugh
post May 23 2006, 07:40 PM
Post #54

Retainer

QUOTE(DarkHunter @ May 23 2006, 05:21 PM)
I suppose... but Have you REALLY done everything? I doubt you have found a few things I have...

The thing is that this game has been around for so long that there are no secrets left, everything is known about it. So it is more than likely that kiln has indeed got and seen everything.

All you have to do is read the various forums, look at the walkthroughs and many sites associated with Morrowind, and you have it all.

--------------------
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post May 23 2006, 08:23 PM
Post #55

Mouth
Group Icon

Doubt it... I found (this is mention in Fav Character in Mw) a island that was uncharted (not marked on map at all) that had a Dwemer tower with the lights all working, a ready bed, a bunch of Dwemer Stuff. But in the upper floor (using ladder) theres a Npc (duh) Imperial that knows EVERYTHING he has every topic in the game (even those random quests where you have to bring people to places) but when you talk to him about culture, he explains the ENTIRE culture, and when you get to the end of the culture topic you become jammed in the conversation.

This had remained unmentioned in ANY forum or walk-through...

This post has been edited by DarkHunter: May 23 2006, 08:24 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kiln
post May 23 2006, 11:45 PM
Post #56

Forum Bard
Group Icon

QUOTE(DarkHunter @ May 23 2006, 03:21 PM)
I suppose... but Have you REALLY done everything? I doubt you have found a few things I have... Ex: in Balmora (or something near Balmora like the egg-mine... not sure)  theres a lock 95 Deadric Door. Up north theres Sithis (wow thats a god's name...) theres a bandit camp that opens into (after some travel) into a tomb that has a vamp queen in it (she's the strongest I've ever fought) who has the ring of Marana (or something...) that is FAR better than the moon-and-star or the ring that Azura gives you... or the one the Emporer send to you...

That particular deadric door wasn't in Balmora mate...are you talking about the cavern where you find the shield of Eleidon's Ward? Its locked behind a deadric door. Yup saw the bandit cave too, neat book inside as well. I also killed the vamp and took her ring...she was pretty powerful but still easy enough to defeat.

I also read that topic you mentioned, it seems that you used console commands to get there? I usually played it on the Xbox, no console commands. Believe me man, if there's something important I've already seen it. (excluding people with every topic on culture because its not that important to me, it would be a repeat on everything that I'd already heard from every other npc)

--------------------
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post May 24 2006, 12:38 AM
Post #57

Mouth
Group Icon

I play on X-Box.... so console is out... And he IS important, he even has the Waithguard topic, and Wraithguard itself (dunno how... a copy?)

This post has been edited by DarkHunter: May 24 2006, 12:39 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Khajiit Overlord Rainer
post May 26 2006, 05:23 PM
Post #58

Finder
Group Icon

Nord Leg And fork Of Horripalation.

And BTW- you get it from an Argonian, not a Khajiit smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Legato
post May 31 2006, 12:09 AM
Post #59

Retainer

On the first page King Death mentioned the Severed Nord Leg. I agree, becuase that's how I got my Theory of Proof of Godhood in Morrowind. It goes like this: You are a Morrowind god if you can kill Vivec. Naked. With a severed leg. In one hit. laugh.gif

--------------------
If you are a dreamer, come in!
If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,
A hope-er, a pray-er, a magic bean buyer,
If you're a pretender come sit by my fire,
For we have some flax-golden tales to spin.
Come in! Come in!
- Shel Silverstein
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post May 31 2006, 12:51 AM
Post #60

Mouth
Group Icon

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif Thats IMPOSSIBLE! wait... computer console controls...

--------------------
+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:06 AM