Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where Are You Today?
SubRosa
post Oct 23 2018, 09:14 PM
Post #3221

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 23 2018, 03:38 PM) *

Today and yesterday Lothran went through Fort Farragut for I think a second time ever. Got another batch of those apples for his collection. It was fun, I do enjoy a good fort and we haven't dungeon dived for quite awhile now.

Did he shout "Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!" while he did it? wink.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Renee
post Oct 24 2018, 01:11 PM
Post #3222

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Oct 23 2018, 04:14 PM) *

Today and yesterday Lothran went through Fort Farragut for I think a second time ever. Got another batch of those apples for his collection. It was fun, I do enjoy a good fort and we haven't dungeon dived for quite awhile now.

laugh.gif laugh.gif I don'[t know what that even means but it made me laugh!

I did some gaming with RG3 last night but ran into some mod problems. mad.gif My material too! Just goes to show how far I've come. I never though I'd be making stuff, and then bug-testing it! But heck, if tonight I can't figure out how to fix it, looks like I'll be gaming on Xbox for my 10th anniversary. hehe.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Oct 24 2018, 05:40 PM
Post #3223

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 24 2018, 02:11 PM) *

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Oct 23 2018, 04:14 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif I don'[t know what that even means but it made me laugh!

Neither do I but the answer is still no, he didn't tongue.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Oct 24 2018, 09:04 PM
Post #3224

Ancient
Group Icon

Admiral Farragut - Damn the Torpedoes!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Oct 25 2018, 05:29 PM
Post #3225

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Well, no such order from Lothran who just now visited Morcant in her cottage. Some random battles occurred along the way and currently the Dark Elf rests in Roxey Inn. Tomorrow he will head to the Imperial City; it's time to make preparations for his Bruma stay!

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Lopov
post Oct 25 2018, 11:19 PM
Post #3226

Master
Group Icon

Morcant is one of characters which I've never came across with any of my characters. But I will...someday.

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
Renee
post Oct 25 2018, 11:24 PM
Post #3227

Councilor
Group Icon

Holy [censored] [censored], that's right! He's "already" headed for Bruma since winter is coming! Time really flies.

Tirdas 9:57 am, Sun's Dawn 11, 4th Era 22 Renee Gade III awakes in the Tiber Septim Hotel, where she just gained a level! Up to 23 now. I dropped +2 into Intelligence, +2 in Endurance, and +3 into Personality. Today she is going to mosey around the Imperial City. There are some "donors" she is supposed to locate, because the Order cannot afford to keep paying her 100 gold per vampire dust, and also money for all the vampires she's slain over the past in-game year.

I personally this portion of the quest can just be dealt with quickly, so we can get back to roaming & adventuring, please. salute.gif

This post has been edited by Renee: Oct 25 2018, 11:25 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Oct 25 2018, 11:26 PM
Post #3228

Master
Group Icon

The older Renee gets, the more she's intelligent.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Oct 29 2018, 09:16 PM
Post #3229

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Lothran is enjoying time in the Imperial City. Today he also had some fun with the Necromancers on the nearby island wink.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Renee
post Oct 29 2018, 11:13 PM
Post #3230

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 29 2018, 04:16 PM) *

Lothran is enjoying time in the Imperial City. Today he also had some fun with the Necromancers on the nearby island wink.gif

Crow will you please take a current picture of him? It's been so long!

Well it is Fredas, mid-afternoon, Sun's Dawn 21, 4th Era 422 in Renee Gade III's gameworld, and she's currently about to swim. She and her party will be staying at Aleswell Inn tonight, but after hearing several compliments from Diram, and veiled insults from his two female inn-mates ("Everyone just goes on and on about how you saved us...." ) Renee has had enough. Goes for a stroll with her longtime Nord companion Felrika. Winds up at the bottom of the hill, facing the City. Renee dives in the water while Fel looks on helplessly, because she doesn't like going in water. indifferent.gif

This post has been edited by Renee: Oct 29 2018, 11:15 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Oct 30 2018, 08:29 AM
Post #3231

Master
Group Icon

Careful when in water, I hear there are nasty Argonians down there. cool.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Oct 30 2018, 04:55 PM
Post #3232

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 29 2018, 11:13 PM) *

QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 29 2018, 04:16 PM) *

Crow will you please take a current picture of him? It's been so long!

Trust me; he hasn't changed a bit biggrin.gif

But I'll see what I can do. Lothran is no fan of the camera wink.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
mirocu
post Oct 31 2018, 06:55 PM
Post #3233

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Speaking of Necromancers (see our last report), Lothran had to do some necroing himself today! ohmy.gif

Stantus Varrid seemed to have vanished from the Imperial City as neither Lothran nor I could remember when last seeing him. So, after a small B&E we discovered that yes; he was not in his bed at midnight as he's supposed to be. So we resurrected him using Forbidden Magic™ and then we coronated him, i.e made him essential.

He is supposed to go to Bruma at a certain date but we checked the calender and it was not that date, so this had to be done.

Please refrain from reporting Lothran to the Council of Mages, or indeed to the Watch for the B&E wink.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 31 2018, 07:29 PM
Post #3234

Paladin
Group Icon

Good thinking! As long as Lothie's game has been running, he has doubtless had to crown countless NPCs - else his game would be pretty lonely by now! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Nov 3 2018, 08:30 PM
Post #3235

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 31 2018, 07:29 PM) *

Good thinking! As long as Lothie's game has been running, he has doubtless had to crown countless NPCs - else his game would be pretty lonely by now! biggrin.gif

Yes indeed. One thing Lothran always does at this time of year is checking up on people in the Imperial City to see if they're still there. What he hasn't done is written down who he has coronated and therefore made it harder for me to keep track but hey, who am I to point the finger at the mighty Warlock? tongue.gif

As of now he sits comfortably in the captain's seat onboard the Marie Elena. It's a galleon, I think.

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Nov 8 2018, 10:28 PM
Post #3236

Mouth
Group Icon

Been slowly getting back into Oblivion as my other game options dry up. Both Elise and Gavin are at the same spot in the main quest but both have different goals atm.

Elise is looking to bump up her spell skills a bit for more powerful yet efficient spellcasting, so finding trainers is her priority. Unfortunately, she'll have to master Restoration alone since Oleta already has a pupil. That'll probably be the last school she'll master. So she's set to tour Cyrodiil a bit before going to the Imperial City.

Gavin on the other hand is, uh, still struggling. That said, he did try to go against two Ancient Vampires with abilities that complemented the other's, but being chased back to Bruma wasn't fun, especially since the Imperial foresters sniped the tanky vampire with a few shots. This was with silver weapons while the guards had steel. Hmmm, so either he needs to get some training himself or double down on finding materials for better weapons and armor. Mostly armor. None of the vendors seem to stock anything better than steel atm. He's headed straight to the IC to buy a house and then see where to go from there.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Nov 10 2018, 07:21 PM
Post #3237

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Exiting from The Merchant's Inn, Lothran found himself in a thick fog engulfing the City. It's dark and almost no one is outside except for the patrolling guards keeping the streets safe. Lothran lights his torch, and begins walking through the night.

While The Merchant's Inn had a couple of guests left, The King and Queen Tavern only had Hundolin, the City's arena gatekeeper, drinking away after a long day's work. No other guests left at this hour and so Lothran continues his walk through the City; through the dark and empty streets. The spark from his torch and fotsteps are the only things that can be heard.

Entering Talos Plaza, Lothran found The Tiber Septim Hotel completely empty save from its hostess, and The All-Saints Inn in the Temple District had only Ida Ottus as its guest. Seems like it sure is way past regular drinking hours at all the taverns, and after a brief conversation with the elusive Jakben, Earl of Imbel, Lothran makes his way out the City gates and towards the Waterfront. His torch barely shining through the thick fog.

After a short stay at his small shack where he offloaded a few trinkets to take to Bruma, the Marie Elena once again had the white-haired Dunmer onboard. Walking through the innards of the ship, Lothran thought to himself that this is indeed right where he should be at this point in time. Not Chorrol with its bright, green trees. Not Skingrad with its vineyards and open areas or Anvil right by the open sea and the endless horizon. No, the Dunmer was right where he should be, alone on this ship, alone with his thoughts.

And soon, quite soon, he will head towards the mountains and Bruma. Then he will once again lay eyes on the beautiful snowy town and light the fire in his cabin. He will once again be home.

This post has been edited by mirocu: Nov 11 2018, 09:07 AM

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 11 2018, 05:10 PM
Post #3238

Councilor
Group Icon

Where's that pic, Crowman? biggrin.gif

Cripes, he managed to bump into Jakben? ... It also sounds like your Imperial City is even more deserted than what I see on Xbox!

Anyway, beautiful write-up. I can just picture the guy walking around through foggy, lonely streets. I need to write stuff up too, but most of the stuff I do nowadays is mod-added (quest-wise) and Joan of Arkay, my main vanilla character, looks as if she's ready to retire. She's found her home, Battlehorn Castle that is, she's decorated most of it, and last time I was with her, she was only interested in being in the Battlehorn / Chorrol area. Going to church on Sundas, and thereabouts.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Nov 11 2018, 07:47 PM
Post #3239

Master
Group Icon

I didn't even know that Jakben can be encountered outside of his manor!

Renee, maybe Joan and Dyan can now visit chapel at Sundas together.

This post has been edited by Lopov: Nov 11 2018, 07:47 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 11 2018, 08:27 PM
Post #3240

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 11 2018, 01:47 PM) *

I didn't even know that Jakben can be encountered outside of his manor!

Coincidentally I just did some research on Jakben at UESP. He does leave his home, but the window of opportunity to catch him out (at night of course) is pretty rare.

Renee, maybe Joan and Dyan can now visit chapel at Sundas together.

I wonder if they even know each other? Probably not. Dyan at that point would probably already be living up in Bruma, and once she moved up there she never really leaves much (in my imagination).

--------------------
+Quote Post

209 Pages V « < 160 161 162 163 164 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:37 PM