2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> All your characters
Kane
post Dec 3 2021, 08:10 PM
Post #21

Master
Group Icon

Hm. It'll be tough to remember all the Skyrim characters, but I'll give it a go.

Oblivion:
  • Elamir (Bosmer thief)
  • Falorn (Bosmer assassin)
  • #3 was a female Dunmer whose name I can't recall
Skyrim:
  • Cain (namesake Redguard whose tale I never finish)
  • Madeen (first character, had no idea what I was doing because it was my first TES game)
  • Rhea (first ever DiD competition character)
  • Khalor (bandit turned good guy after a bout of amnesia)
  • Dar'Rasha (Khajiit thief, first character to win a DiD competition)
  • Idari Mor (my only successful magic wielder)
  • Kirin (Nord champion of Kyne)
  • LinneĆ” (Kirin and Lydia's daughter)
  • Iriana (dunmer daedra artifact collector)
  • Verina (Imperial Legionnaire)
  • Tyranus (Bandit hunter I think?)
  • Honmir the Woodsman (hunter)
  • Kiranye (Mage character that fizzled out)
  • Vanea (?)
  • Bogroth (Orc vampire hunter who ended up doing pert near every other questline, too)
There are many many more going back to my Xbox 360 days. I also don't have access to Old Haven anymore, so I can't check there for any I'm missing.

Fallout 4: (may not seem like that many, but Elizabeth is my only recurring character. She is always the General)
  • Elizabeth (Eternal Minutemen General)
  • Isabelle (Loyal BoS Solider)
  • Jacob (Railroad Agent)
  • James (first character, did a little bit of everything to learn the game)
  • Cora (darkest character, very raider like. Joined the Institute to rule the CW)
  • Tarani (Only non-Elizabeth General and probably my most tragic character. Developed a drinking problem after destroying the Institute and ended up taking the BoS down with her))
  • Roxy (true neutral Institute Director)
  • Adelia (?)
  • Lexi (?)
  • Ted (Railroad Agent)
  • Creed (Another raider-like character. Think my last PC died not long after starting him)
Fallout 3:
  • Benjamin
Fallout 76:
  • Amos
Elder Scrolls Online:
  • Rakaand
  • Kiralaen

--------------------
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 4 2021, 04:01 PM
Post #22

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Very nicely composed list there, Kaneyboi. In fact you've inspired me to make a more serious post myself, even though I don't have as many characters per game biggrin.gif

Arena: Thor

Morrowind: Karl the Northerner

Oblivion: Lothran

Fallout 3: mirocu

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
Renee
post Dec 6 2021, 04:02 PM
Post #23

Councilor
Group Icon

Thank you Kane and mirocu. Wow, this is beautiful. cake.gif

I just realized none of my picture links in the OP are working. rolleyes.gif Even though they worked on my laptop. Anyway, I'll need to resolve that at some point.

Time for my Skyrim characters. viking.gif I won't add them all at once; I'll edit this post in the next coming days.

TES V: Skyrim

Date first played: November 11, 2011

1.) Blade 'n' Bone was my first. I have no picture of him, but he is the default Nord guy we see at the very beginning of chargen, with absolutely no changes. I rolled him literally a half-hour after zooming home from GameStop, zinging from chocolate-covered coffee beans (so I could stay up all night). I gamed BnB dead-is-dead style, and pretty much we stayed within the Riverwood / Whiterun area that whole time. He lasted two days. I don't remember how he got pwned.

Blade 'n' Bone is kind of a silly name, right? I intentionally called him this so I wouldn't get too attached, because I knew he wouldn't last long.

2). Thor a'Zaene, rolled on 11/13/11. Again, there is no picture. He was another Nord male though, which I felt was the best way to approach the land of the Nords. He is from Cyrodiil, but wants to return "home". Skyrim does not use classes, but Thor would have been a pure Fighter if it did. He was afraid of magic (and so was I, in this brand-new game). He'd run from this game's ultra-fast fireballs & atronachs, for instance.

Thor was interested in becoming rich. That was the whole (shallow) reason he moved to Skyrim. Nothing to do with any Dragonborn nonsense. laugh.gif I rolepay'd that Cyrodiil's lairs had all been stripped clean over the past 200+ years, therefore he wanted to move north, where he'd heard the dungeons were still packed with wealth. This became a recurring theme for my future roleplays. Thor lasted about a month. He was killed by a draugr deathlord after getting too eager for gold.

3). Claire Voyance. *PIC*. Created some time in late November / early December, I have made PS3 and PC versions of her. Claire is a Cleric, and does exactly the same things clerics often do in the classic roleplaying games; she keeps the rest of her party alive with healing magic. She is also clairvoyant. She can see the future. Therefore, her game is not dead-is-dead. This was my clever way of getting to learn and know how Skyrim works safely.

Claire did almost the entire Civil War quest from the Imperial side, and now that she's on PC, she's involved with Vigilants of Stendarr and other such "goody" factions as well. Even though she was not DiD, I switched Skyrim's difficulty from Adept to Apprentice, because I found Skyrim could get too tough for me, sometimes.

4). Crystal Beth .... *PIC* ... uh... not just yet. Beth was a pure mage, and the last character I rolled for PS3. I don't know when I created her, but she's an Aquarius in my notes, so late January / early-to-mid February. I was really eager to explore magic in this game, so Beth did the entire Mages Guild questline. I had no idea how short the Mages Main Quest is in this game, so she attained the rank of Arch Mage rather quickly, while I had to RP that it wasn't actually her who became AM. But I did learn a lot about magic with her.

That's all for now.

This post has been edited by Renee: Dec 6 2021, 04:33 PM

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:02 PM