131 Pages V « < 77 78 79 80 81 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guild Discussion
ghastley
post Feb 7 2019, 03:09 PM
Post #1561

Councilor
Group Icon

Those weren't so much donations as payback. Laurie wouldn't be working through her backlog of Master Writs if she hadn't received a lot of help with the Nirnhoned traits. She still needs to find some more Potent Nirncrux for the last two, but if that happens, she's about six weeks from completion. Then she'll be able to convert all the writs into tables.

OK, so we'll need to get a few motif pages, too, but that part never ends. tongue.gif

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Feb 7 2019, 03:35 PM
Post #1562

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Feb 7 2019, 08:09 AM) *

Those weren't so much donations as payback. Laurie wouldn't be working through her backlog of Master Writs if she hadn't received a lot of help with the Nirnhoned traits. She still needs to find some more Potent Nirncrux for the last two, but if that happens, she's about six weeks from completion. Then she'll be able to convert all the writs into tables.

OK, so we'll need to get a few motif pages, too, but that part never ends. tongue.gif

Well, thank you all the same!

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 25 2019, 10:12 PM
Post #1563

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Feb 7 2019, 09:09 AM) *

Geez, and I was paying you back for all the great things you did to help me with my Oblivion mod! Signs made; scripts; sexy coloring posters; women's shirts coming off; putting rugs and beds on the floor; fixing fences and landscaping; finding the error in my file name that kept the Innkeep's dialogue from playing; etc. !!!! laugh.gif

This post has been edited by mALX: Feb 25 2019, 10:16 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 27 2019, 01:19 AM
Post #1564

Paladin
Group Icon

Just a reminder about our guild meeting this Friday (March 1).

Ghastley had discussed leveling FG and mALX had suggested running Forgotten Crypts public dungeon due to its population of undead. I could be up for that. Other FG-friendly public dungeons (undead/daedra) are Sanguine's Demesne and Hall of the Dead.

Another item that may be of interest for us is that Fungal Grotto 1 is Maj's pledge that day - easy group dungeon but limits us to four at a time.

Please toss out any thoughts and ideas. smile.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Feb 27 2019, 03:33 AM
Post #1565

Ancient
Group Icon

Khajiit is going out of town with his GF this weekend and unfortunately will be unable to attend the meeting (again). This one wishes you all to know that he misses you and looks forward to adventuring with you at a later date.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Feb 28 2019, 02:38 PM
Post #1566

Councilor
Group Icon

Jerric sends his regrets. He will miss welcoming First Seed with his friends, but it can't be helped. Good hunting, everyone!

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Feb 28 2019, 04:32 PM
Post #1567

Councilor
Group Icon

I was discussing FG levelling with mALX, specifically for Bo, who's now at level 48, and FG 6 (and three-quarters). But it now looks like she might reach level 50 tonight, and be stuck in that no-man's-land of needing CP160 gear to poke her head out of the door. Laurie's running low on purple tempers, so a new set for her may take a while. sad.gif (Or we might actually buy some tempers ohmy.gif )

That means I could be bringing Taminwe or Minx, who also need some more FG, but have already made the CP transition, and have decent gear. Although, since everyone's wearing an outfit, Bo could still be lent some gear for the night by one of those two. I'll have to see how they feel about it. Taminwe and Minx need more bow XP, as well as FG, (and then skyshards to go with it). Whoever comes will be using their bow a lot. tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 28 2019, 06:21 PM
Post #1568

Ancient
Group Icon

Aw, I hate to see we will be missing some of our members verysad.gif

I still have to go through my characters and see which character to bring = it might even be someone from my Son's game; not sure. I found out that more of my characters needed the FG than I thought; and all of my Son's game need it, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 28 2019, 06:54 PM
Post #1569

Paladin
Group Icon

I don't have anyone who needs FG so will bring high level healer - she can back everyone up from the rear as far as heals and firepower if needed.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Feb 28 2019, 07:22 PM
Post #1570

Councilor
Group Icon

Since the target skills in FG are Trap Beast and Dawnbreaker, both of which get used by stamina DPS characters, we're likely to have an excess of those. Since Bo's a DK, I may even have her borrow tank gear for the night. She's been using her Talons to hold enemies inside her Endless Hail/Caltrops kill zones, so it could be a fun experiment. Puncture is a level 2 S&B skill, so she'll be able to taunt weakly.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 28 2019, 08:35 PM
Post #1571

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Feb 28 2019, 01:22 PM) *

Since the target skills in FG are Trap Beast and Dawnbreaker, both of which get used by stamina DPS characters, we're likely to have an excess of those. Since Bo's a DK, I may even have her borrow tank gear for the night. She's been using her Talons to hold enemies inside her Endless Hail/Caltrops kill zones, so it could be a fun experiment. Puncture is a level 2 S&B skill, so she'll be able to taunt weakly.

That would be great; my Tank already has FG at 10 so she won't be attending! Thanks Ghastley!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 28 2019, 10:19 PM
Post #1572

Paladin
Group Icon

Buffy uses Bombard (Arrow Spray morph) to hold trash in her Caltrops/Volley killing zone. For bosses, she has to use herself to hold the boss in place. So Surge and Hurricane (sorc skills) help; I should think a DK would find their Spiky armor, igneous sheild and igneous weapons - augmented by Vigor would help there.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Mar 1 2019, 12:57 AM
Post #1573

Mouth
Group Icon

Probly wont be able to attend, if that helps planning ahead with the grouping.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Mar 1 2019, 03:04 PM
Post #1574

Councilor
Group Icon

Bo got to Level 50 last night, and we've allotted her CP for a DPS setup. Together with her attribute points all in Stamina, she's not going to make a great tank, but hopefully we can make it work. Cat Man Dhou has lent her his Fortified Brass and Plague Doctor gear, but he'd like it back with a Plague Doctor sword and board, so he can use a monster set as well. Since we'll be in the right area to collect some, he's hopeful.

Bo has only Puncture as a taunt, but her Talons are Choking, and her Armour is Hardened, as those have seen some use. I'm poking around to see if we can add some extra health with enchants on the filler pieces. We'll probably run with a pure Health food.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Mar 1 2019, 04:11 PM
Post #1575

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Feb 28 2019, 06:57 PM) *

Probly wont be able to attend, if that helps planning ahead with the grouping.

Aw! Is that three or four MIA's? verysad.gif

QUOTE(ghastley @ Mar 1 2019, 09:04 AM) *

Bo got to Level 50 last night, and we've allotted her CP for a DPS setup. Together with her attribute points all in Stamina, she's not going to make a great tank, but hopefully we can make it work. Cat Man Dhou has lent her his Fortified Brass and Plague Doctor gear, but he'd like it back with a Plague Doctor sword and board, so he can use a monster set as well. Since we'll be in the right area to collect some, he's hopeful.

Bo has only Puncture as a taunt, but her Talons are Choking, and her Armour is Hardened, as those have seen some use. I'm poking around to see if we can add some extra health with enchants on the filler pieces. We'll probably run with a pure Health food.

I'm not collecting Plague Doctor; so if I get any pieces you need = you are welcome to them. I've just been grinding them up; so much better if someone can use them.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Mar 2 2019, 01:15 AM
Post #1576

Paladin
Group Icon

Just got back from an enjoyable guild meeting / fun run. Buffy (high level healer), Bo-Dacious (ghastley – young bow/S&B DK) and thehydra (mALX – young magsorc) set off to build up some Fighters Guild xp. Went to western Deeshan and cleared a dolman on the way into Forgotten Crypts public dungeon. The two younger characters both did the quest and we killed loads of undead. We continued in the same dungeon after Trey joined us and got most or all of the bosses again.

It was funny initially figuring out who was doing the quest, who was not, who was leading etc. Eventually, we put the crown on Bo-Dacious since she was tanking pretty well and the rest of us ‘stacked on the crown’. By staying closer together and following our tank, it then went pretty smoothly.

By then, mALX had to leave us. Since Buffy was getting tired as well, the remaining three of us moved to an easier venue (Mehrunes Spite – a daedra delve in Auridon). After going through it once, Buffy ported back to her Snugpod to rest also.

Thanks to those who made it and we missed those unable to join us. smile.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
treydog
post Mar 2 2019, 03:02 AM
Post #1577

Master
Group Icon

It was indeed a fun time. Trey, who had struggled with the Forgotten Crypts quest before, found the swarms of not-quite-dead no match for the might of his companions. As a result, he is significantly closer to Fighter's Guild 9 (only 1000 more formerly-living/daedra to go). And he also got 2 FC achievements including the one for zapping all the bosses. (In his solo, he had dodged most of them).

As for Plague Doctor, let me know what you need- if anything additional. I think I have quite a few pieces kicking around, and I know Trey added some more tonight.

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Mar 2 2019, 04:21 AM
Post #1578

Councilor
Group Icon

I think we ended up killing some of those bosses four or five times, although we always had to wait for a couple of them to re-spawn.

When we got back, Cat Man Dhou wanted his gear back, so he has it. "Did you manage to find this one a shield?" he asked. It turned out that we collected three shields. One of each of the other two overland sets, and one generic, but no PD. We got no less than three different Plague Doctor gauntlets (his are Fortified Brass). He probably should have done the run himself. We'll probably go back there this weekend for more FG points, and get another chance at his shield.

But Bo did get a lot of FG points, which was the main objective. Her S&B skills probably tripled, and now she's going back to bow/bow, and won't use them, but I think we also raised some of the DK skills she'll continue to use.

We completely forgot to take any screen-shots, and Bo did at least half of it after forgetting to renew her food. Did we leave anything behind?

After the run, Blossom went off to Viridian Woods to get Bo a Spriggan's bow. Bo had already done it herself, and got one around level 35, so it needed someone else to fetch one. Then we realized that Blossom also needed that bow, so Laurie followed on for another. We ran out of Mastic improving them. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by ghastley: Mar 2 2019, 04:24 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Mar 2 2019, 04:32 AM
Post #1579

Ancient
Group Icon

Do you need Champion level Plague Doctor? I didn't even think of it when I offered; but Hydra was only level 25 = wouldn't have been able to give you much help on the set.

As for forgetting to eat = I forgot to have Hydra eat before going; didn't check his armor (it was almost all broken; as was the staff on his front bar that I used throughout. Not sure how much of that was what caused him to die so much; but I'm sure it was a huge contributor, lol.

I had fun, but had been feeling sick all day = had to cut out early.

verysad.gif I also forgot to get any screenshots sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Mar 2 2019, 04:42 AM
Post #1580

Councilor
Group Icon

Bo did eat some Health food before we started, but it didn't last all the way through, being green. We wanted the higher max from a single-stat food, but that means they don't last as long, and I forgot that.

I think I need that piece as much for a reason to go back there. Bo needs the FG kills, and the Plague Doctor Shield (or Mace) would complete CMD's set. Since the shields do drop there, it's a useful incentive.

However, Bo needs her own gear first, so Laurie will be paying the Guildhall a visit soon to make her some. And everyone will be foraging for mats to get those purple tempers. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by ghastley: Mar 2 2019, 04:45 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

131 Pages V « < 77 78 79 80 81 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:18 AM