Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Come Celebrate Saturalia!, What a better way to warm up after a day of New Life Festival activiti
Grits
post Dec 23 2017, 12:54 AM
Post #21

Councilor
Group Icon

I’m so sorry we missed the party – I had hoped to get home in time to catch the end, but it wasn’t to be. Thank you Rider and team for hosting what sounds like a wonderful time! I look forward to seeing the screenies. smile.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 27 2017, 08:59 PM
Post #22

Ancient
Group Icon

*mALX taps foot, looks at watch...*

Uh, several people promised to post screenshots of this party! Where are they? ....

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 27 2017, 10:09 PM
Post #23

Ancient
Group Icon

Don’t worry mALX. Khajiit is about send an avalanche of pics at you folks tongue.gif

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 28 2017, 12:48 AM
Post #24

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 27 2017, 04:09 PM) *

Don’t worry mALX. Khajiit is about send an avalanche of pics at you folks tongue.gif

WOO HOO !!!!!!!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Dec 28 2017, 04:07 PM
Post #25

Master
Group Icon

Sorry it took so long - work, then two of my toons demanding they get out and have fun . . .

Anyways, here's a recap of the Saturalia party.

Maz checks off her Party to do list before opening the doors.

Gosse was first to come. We had a nice chat, but she couldn't stay long - the cold was affecting her arthritis in spite of the frost resist amulet Maz made for her.

Then others arrived, and of course, the party got going in the Bosmer Spa. There was much drinking, swimming, diving, and of course, a mud ball fight. Cherry blossoms left over from the Jester's Festival also made a welcome appearance.

Then the party moved indoors and Julian and Feng showed off their blade mastery in front of the Tree.

Then Feng showed himself to be a competent musician, providing a lively tune for Julian and Aravi to dance to.

Before we knew it it was morning again, and Phae came out to relieve Julian of her hosting duties. It was back out again to the Bosmer Spa, where Phae provided a variety of music.

Gray made a quick appearance between crafting writs to show off her Nord dancing skills.

Feng had had an - umm, accident with a hairball on the fancy bear rug earlier, and Mira was a good guest, cleaning up her mate's mess. A broom, a rake, and a bucket of water had the rug looking like new again.

Buffy and Aravi chose to relax in front of the liquor cabinet later in the day while Phae provided music and Bear provided dancing entertainment. After a while, Alise took over the minstrel duties for the five dancing fools (Bear's words). (I could only fit four of them . . .)

Haz dropped in later, so Alise got to show him around the new house. She taught him how to get into position for the Polar Plunge.

The other guests were still enjoying the ambience around the liquor cabinet, so Haz and Alise provided music as a duo.

There was even synchronized Bosmer dancing!

The night ended with a nice chat on pillows.

Because Jerric and Argis never got to enjoy the party, Maz told them to come and have a party of their own when they had the chance. The next day they took it, and were joined by Buffy and Aravi. Can never have too much of a good thing, right ladies?

Of course Buffy can't resist bare pecs, and braved the cold once again to return to the Bosmer Spa. The Nord brothers finally got to check out their diving spots.

As the sun went down they enjoyed the braziers at the Spa.

And of course no visit to the Spa is complete without a mud ball fight.

Drinking, dancing and music around the keg of Voljar's Spiced Mead ensued.

Maz, Julian, Phae, Alise and Argis would like to thank everyone for coming to Pariah's Pinnacle for fun, mud balls, and music over two days. What a way to warm up this old cavern!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 28 2017, 04:42 PM
Post #26

Ancient
Group Icon

It was a blast! Thank you so much for throwing such a wonderful event! These screens are Awesome, I am so glad someone got pics of it all!!!

Wait, on that one picture of the diving spot, where is that? I missed that on the tour!

This post has been edited by mALX: Dec 28 2017, 04:45 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 28 2017, 04:46 PM
Post #27

Ancient
Group Icon

And a good time was had by all!

Thanks again for hosting Maz and Rider! Pinnacle is a magnificent holiday party palace!

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 28 2017, 05:02 PM
Post #28

Paladin
Group Icon

Wonderful pictures, Rider, and thanks for sharing. Buffy absolutely loved the friends and dancing! happy.gif

Edit: Woot, I see you added a whole album of party goodness (below)!

This post has been edited by Acadian: Dec 28 2017, 06:47 PM

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Dec 28 2017, 06:40 PM
Post #29

Master
Group Icon

There are more screenies, of course, so you can see the album here. Linky to Album

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 28 2017, 08:46 PM
Post #30

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Dec 28 2017, 12:40 PM) *

There are more screenies, of course, so you can see the album here. Linky to Album

WOO HOO! More screens !!!!!

GAAAAAH, there was a camera in the bathroom? embarrased.gif rollinglaugh.gif

I got such a kick out of Aravi's embarrassment over her reaction to drinking that Orcish ale; and Khajiit's crew (who seemed to have a bad case of food poisoning, laugh.gif ) All around an AWESOME party, a ton of fun, and the best Hostess EVAH !!!!!!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Dec 29 2017, 12:08 AM
Post #31

Mouth
Group Icon

Ooh, I've been waiting for these. Shame I had to miss it, it looks like it was great fun.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 29 2017, 12:10 AM
Post #32

Ancient
Group Icon

Khajiit’s Saturnalia pics!:

Witchy Brenna Piping

Sneaky Feng a’Drumming

Two Folks a’Dancing

Hat Looks Good on Mira

And Five Folks at the Partyyy

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 29 2017, 02:39 AM
Post #33

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 28 2017, 06:10 PM) *

All great shots! I absolutely LOVE that hat !!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 29 2017, 03:30 AM
Post #34

Paladin
Group Icon

Woot! more wonderful shots of a wonderful event. happy.gif Thanks for sharing, Khajiit.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Dec 29 2017, 03:33 AM
Post #35

Master
Group Icon

Great screenies everyone. happy.gif Loved the party!

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
Grits
post Dec 30 2017, 05:56 AM
Post #36

Councilor
Group Icon

Wow, thank you for sharing the party pictures! I had a blast looking through them. What a great party!

--------------------
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Nov 26 2018, 03:48 PM
Post #37

Master
Group Icon

Bumping this up as I am considering doing this again - it was so much fun last year.

But where to put the MidWinter tree up? I could do Pariah’s again, but it needs redecorating (stripped down in some areas for furnishings in other homes), and it’s cold for some people’s tastes (yes, I’m looking at the Bosmer girls).

I do have other homes located in warmer climes with waterfalls for cavorting and playing. Anyone have a preference?

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Nov 26 2018, 03:51 PM
Post #38

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Nov 26 2018, 08:48 AM) *

Bumping this up as I am considering doing this again - it was so much fun last year.

But where to put the MidWinter tree up? I could do Pariah’s again, but it needs redecorating (stripped down in some areas for furnishings in other homes), and it’s cold for some people’s tastes (yes, I’m looking at the Bosmer girls).

I do have other homes located in warmer climes with waterfalls for cavorting and playing. Anyone have a preference?

Khajiit thinks Pariah’s is perfect for this event.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 26 2018, 03:57 PM
Post #39

Paladin
Group Icon

It was indeed a wonderful event last year, Rider. You were such a gracious hostess and the ice castle was beautifully decorated. Buffy has a small reinforcement spell she can use to boost the toe ring of frostwarding that Jerric gave her years ago so she'll be fine at the ice palace if you do it there again - especially if there a fire anywhere around. And, after all, 'tis the season of cold and snow. If you wanted to change venues, the Alinor free palace might be worth considering. It depends on what you already have there and how much effort it would be. My advice? Pick a place that would give you the most enjoyment decorating for Saturalia. Your decorating skill ensures anyplace you choose will be fabulous. smile.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 26 2018, 04:56 PM
Post #40

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Nov 26 2018, 09:57 AM) *

It was indeed a wonderful event last year, Rider. You were such a gracious hostess and the ice castle was beautifully decorated. Buffy has a small reinforcement spell she can use to boost the toe ring of frostwarding that Jerric gave her years ago so she'll be fine at the ice palace if you do it there again - especially if there a fire anywhere around. And, after all, 'tis the season of cold and snow. If you wanted to change venues, the Alinor free palace might be worth considering. It depends on what you already have there and how much effort it would be. My advice? Pick a place that would give you the most enjoyment decorating for Saturalia. Your decorating skill ensures anyplace you choose will be fabulous. smile.gif

I couldn't have said this any better! The Pinnacle was spectacular all decorated up for Saturalia; I still remember how amazing a job you did on that awesome tree!!!!!

But you are such an amazing host, Haute = anyplace you choose will be perfect because you have a flair for decorating and I've never seen a better host at any event! So like Acadian said; choose whatever house inspires you to decorate it for the season and surprise us!

This post has been edited by mALX: Nov 26 2018, 04:57 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

6 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:13 PM