Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Geo's art, returns...^^
Shiniku
post Dec 9 2006, 09:16 PM
Post #21

Retainer

Wow, awesome! I especially liked 'red dragon' and your morrowind character. Cool stuff indeed!

P.S. do you have a deviantART?

This post has been edited by Shiniku: Dec 9 2006, 09:19 PM

--------------------
Damnation nation, what's your situation?
IPB Image
Click image for my deviant art.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Geonox
post Dec 9 2006, 09:33 PM
Post #22

Agent

QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ Dec 9 2006, 01:22 PM) *

Geo! biggrin.gif

Your artwork is amazing, love it! Your new character looks wicked, love the style on your character drawings!

Nice to have you back and grats with the job as well! You'll do very good at O'Neill I think! wink.gif

Teh fuzz! 8)!

Thanks biggrin.gif yeah nice to see you 2 again wink.gif thanks I hope I'll have a great time there. I'm realy excited because I want to learn more about the fashion industry myself for my own clothing label. Just to see how the real world looks, O'neill isn't realy about fashion like highfashion but I got the trendy part so that's cool 8)!

QUOTE(Soulseeker3.0 @ Dec 9 2006, 08:29 PM) *

Geo! i was lookin at your posted pictures, thinking they were older ones, and i was about to kick myself for not noticing them earlier... then i saw the date was today. I love them Geo, and your style. They are all awesome

Awh Thanks biggrin.gif!

QUOTE(Shiniku @ Dec 9 2006, 09:16 PM) *

Wow, awesome! I especially liked 'red dragon' and your morrowind character. Cool stuff indeed!

P.S. do you have a deviantART?

thanks biggrin.gif yeah red dragon has something special, it's done in 3d max and I did the makeup and dress in illustrator. Took me quite some time before I got the dress right. In the original concept sketch there were some trees in the background but I erased them because they were to distracting. Yeah my deviantart acount has changed; http://paintedpixels.deviantart.com. My old acount is geonox [I wonder why lol] but that features artworks which I made a long time ago so I'm not realy using that one anymore...:/

--------------------
"Life is an artwork and you are the artist"

user posted image
online artfile
+Quote Post
Ibis
post Jun 26 2007, 06:43 PM
Post #23

Mouth
Group Icon

Geo,
I'm back after a long desktop crash absence. I see you've gotten into some spraycan art - I love to watch people doing that. I too love Red Dragon. And I also always have loved how you show us all the progressiion of some of your art from start to finish ... a teaching process. Thanks friend.

Your 'Gift of the Ocean' painting you've let me use for my Avvy is floating at many a website and has gotten much acclaim wherever I go.. Thanks again.

--------------------
IPB Image <--- Moon Cookiies for all who join @ TESFU

+Quote Post
MerGirl
post Sep 16 2007, 05:28 PM
Post #24

Mouth
Group Icon

Gosh, your all of your art's awesome! smile.gif Very nice! And you used different media---I really admire that! (I can not do that, even if you paid me!)

The Morrowind character is really cool. biggrin.gif Did you use regular paints---or did you use a digital program? Either way, he looks cute! cool.gif
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:08 AM