Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Order of the Black Dragon, Sign-Up Thread
Zalphon
post Mar 18 2010, 03:10 AM
Post #1

Knower
Group Icon

Ten years after the Oblivion Crisis...

The Empire was left weak by the Daedric Invasion. A perfect opportunity for the Order of the Black Dragon to strike. The Order of the Black Dragon is a guild of necromancers, trained in necromancy and physical combat. They're shadow knights. The Order of the Black Dragon is dedicated to conquering Tamriel and rising the slaughtered as slaves.

They're led by a lich who wears a suit of Enchanted Daedric Armor. They don't follow Mannimarco or anyone who does. They seek to conquer Tamriel, because the leader of the Order of the Black Dragon believes that if he can gain control, he can bring back order to the chaotic, distraught civilization.

The Order of the Black Dragon is a sect of previous Worm Anchorites who broke off and found a lich who's name is secret. The Lich taught them the ways of the Shadow Knight and the code they strictly follow. For years they've plotted to take over, but never been given the most perfect opportunity. Armies of the living dead are the grunts of the Order of the Black Dragon.

They've attacked all of Tamriel, including Cyrodiil...

Provinces

High Rock - The undead forces have torn High Rock apart. The undead walk through the ravaged lands. The only survivors are those in hiding, using magical means. Daggerfall City is controlled by one of the Lich's Lieutenants, a necromancer named, "Alu'Kar." He currently controls the Bloodworm Helm.

Hammerfell - High Rock and Hammerfell are very similar in the ways the undead have treated it. The city of Sentinel is in control of King Helseth Hlaalu, a traitor who joined the Order of the Black Dragon. He is currently in control of the Necromancer's Amulet.

Skyrim - The Nordic North has been controlled by the frozen corpses. Nordic Zombies roam the lands searching for survivals. The only safe-haven in all of Skyrim is Winter-Hold. The main leader of the Order of the Black Dragon in Skyrim is a khajiit named, "Ajira." She is in possesion of the Warlock's Ring and the Staff of Magnus.

Morrowind - It has been completely untouched by the dead. The Temple has kept any attempts at bay. And some suspect the Telvanni Wizard-Lords are involved and don't want their homes endangered.

Black Marsh - The swamps of the Black Marsh are constantly patrolled by Argonian Deathstalkers, undead argonians trained in the use of spears and light armor. The main leader in the Black Marsh is located in Lilmoth and is named, "Master Aryon" he is a House Telvanni Master and a powerful Necromancer.

Elsweyr - The deserts of the khajiit are hunted by mummified khajiiti. Armed with daggers and other weapons, the undead khajiit stalk their final prey in the scorching sands. The main leader in Elsweyr is in Riverhold and is named, "Skink-In-Tree's-Shade" a former Mage's Guild member, like Ajira.

Valenwood - The Bosmer have been attacked by many undead, but no attempts have been successful. They shoot their bows first and ask questions later. Valenwood is a dangerous place to be.

The Summerset Isles - The Isles have lost all contact with Tamriel. Some say the undead reached them, others say they're in on the whole thing. Nobody is quite sure.

Cyrodiil - Cyrodiil is a wasteland, except for the Imperial City. Shadow Knights walk through freely with their armies of the living dead. The Imperial City is the last safe-haven in Cyrodiil, and only Ocato, the Elder Council, his royal guard, the Champion of Cyrodiil, and a few trusted others are allowed inside. The commander here is a bosmer named, "Erthor." He is a former Mage's Guild member, and is very powerful in necromancy.

Ranks in the Order of the Black Dragon...

Knight of the Black Skull - The lowest rank. Mostly made of novice necromancers and shadow-knights in training.

Knight of the Black Rose - The Middle Rank. Made of Adept Necromancers and Shadow-Knights.

Knight of the Black Soul - The Upper Rank. Made of Master Necromancers and Shadow Knights who've distinguished themselves in battle.

Knight of the Black Dragon - The Highest Rank. Reserved for Liches and Shadow Knights who've led several critical battles in the War. This rank has control of thousands of undead.

-- Character Sheet --

Name:
Race:
Birthsign:
Alignment:

Skin Color:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Hair Length:
Special Appearance (Tattoo, facial hair, etc):

Class:
Class Description:

Skills (Morrowind Skills)
Major Skills (5):
Minor Skills (5):

Armor:
Weapon(s):
Food/Drink:
Alchemical (and Potions):
Literature:
Personal Items:
Gold:

Biography:

This post has been edited by Zalphon: Mar 18 2010, 03:16 AM

--------------------
"You have the same twenty-four hours as me; don't be mad just because you don't use yours like I do." -Tupac Shakur
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Liam
post Mar 18 2010, 06:04 AM
Post #2

Retainer

Before I post my character sheet, I have a question. Where will the characters be placed when the RP starts? Or can we choose?

-Liam

--------------------
all of ur oblivionz r belong 2 me :D
+Quote Post
Zalphon
post Mar 18 2010, 01:58 PM
Post #3

Knower
Group Icon

You'll be one a boat, a prison ship. You'll land in Skyrim. If the biting cold doesn't kill you. The zombies sure will.

--------------------
"You have the same twenty-four hours as me; don't be mad just because you don't use yours like I do." -Tupac Shakur
+Quote Post
Liam
post Mar 19 2010, 06:31 AM
Post #4

Retainer

Name: Gilbert Copperhart
Race: Breton
Birthsign: The Shadow
Alignment: I didn't quite get this, but I think...good?

Skin Color: Light, but slightly tanned.
Eye Color: Dark green.
Hair Color: Dark Blonde with several streaks of light brown.
Hair Length: Reaches to the midway point of his neck.
Special Appearance (Tattoo, facial hair, etc): A small tattoo of two swords crossed over the face of a roaring mountain lion is tattooed on his left shoulder.

Class: Pickpocket
Class Description: Skilled in the arts of sneaking around and staying undetected, the job of a pickpocket is risky, but can also be extremely rewarding.

Skills (Morrowind Skills): Short Blade, Sneak, Security, Light Armour, Marksman.
Major Skills (5): Sneak, Security, Short Blade.
Minor Skills (5): Light Armour, Marksman.

Armor: A leather trenchcoat with a hood over a black long sleeved shirt, knee length breeches and long knee length leather boots. A sturdy leather belt hangs at his waist.
Weapon(s): Steel Short-Sword, Steel Dagger in left boot and an oak bow with twenty steel tipped oak arrows.
Food/Drink: An apple, a cheese wedge and some bread. A flask of water.
Alchemical (and Potions): A few restore health and restore disease potions.
Literature: None.
Personal Items: A ring connected to a gold chain that hangs around his neck, the ring was his fathers, which is why he keeps it with him.
Gold: Twenty gold pieces.

Biography: Born and raised on the coast of High Rock, Gilbert lived a normal enough life. His father was a simple fisherman and his mother a tailor. Life was most of the time easy for Gilbert, but not for his parents. Gilbert had always been, and always will be, a troublemaker. Petty thievery was what he mostly did, but at one time he did commit the crime of breaking and entering, only just avoiding getting caught by the houses owner.
His mother died when he was sixteen, and two years later, disaster.
The Order of the Black Dragon took High Rock and Gilbert's father was slain, Gilbert only just escaped with his life, he was then taken aboard a ship headed for Skyrim. He had no idea what was going on or why, he just accepted it.

--------------------
all of ur oblivionz r belong 2 me :D
+Quote Post
Arkava
post Mar 28 2010, 01:35 AM
Post #5

Associate

Name: Faladin
Race: Dark Elf
Birthsign: The Thief
Alignment: Neutral

Skin Color: Light for a Dunmer, kind of a greyish-blue hue.
Eye Color: Dark brown
Hair Color: Jet black
Hair Length: Shoulder length
Special Appearance (Tattoo, facial hair, etc): None.

Class: Seeker
Class Description: The blank is a deadly opponent. He uses his alchemy to make deadly poisons to use against his foes. Once he's on your trail, you won't be able to shake him, he uses his mysticism to track targets. Once he has found his target, he uses his illusion to make himself invisible to all but the most trained eye, and can choose between his bow or his dagger, then sneaks up, and makes the kill.

Skills (Morrowind Skills): Alchemy, Mysticism, Illusion, Marksman, Blade, Sneak, and Security
Major Skills (5): Marksman, Blade, Sneak
Minor Skills (5): Alchemy, Mysticism, Illusion, Security

Armor: Where's no typical armor, his armor is designed to hide or blend with the situation, not to deflect blows. He wears clothing to blend with the situation: If he is sneaking in the woods at night, he'll wear jet black garments. Sneaking through a castle? His luxurious robes to look like an aristocrat.

Weapon(s): Silver dagger, a small silver knife held in a holster underneath his shirt. Also carries a fine steel bow and quiver of fine steel arrows when he's not trying to blend with a crowd.

Food/Drink: Apple, wedge, flask of wine
Alchemical (and Potions): Poisons and mana/health regen potions
Literature: He keeps a diary, but never allows anyone to read it.
Personal Items: Only his diary, feels that personal trinkets are pointless
Gold: Enough to buy a room for the night or try to bribe a guard

Biography:

Faladin is a dark elf "outlander". He was born on the outskirts of Cheydinhal and was quickly recognized by the Dark Brotherhood. They kept a watchful eye on him, waiting for the chance to approach him...

In the meantime, Faladin thrived in the Underworld of Cheydinhal. His destitute parents cared little for his safety, and he for theirs. Even at his young age, he knew how to get what he wanted and accumulated a list of contacts and aquaintances who would give him job opportunities and would teach him skills. Among his aquaintances was Naspia Cosma, who he sometimes met at Borba's for a chat and a lesson on swordplay. He also had contacts in the Mage's guild and learned some alteration from Deetson. He also picked up some illusion skills along the way. He also learned some tricks of the trade from the Khajiit monk Ra'qanar.

At the young age of 10 Faladin's father was killed. It is unsure which is scarier: His father's death or Faladin's reaction to it. Faladin returned to his family's small shanty after a day at the market, looking for pockets to pick and tricks to learn. His mother was slumped in the field, her eyes were puffy and red.

"Mom?" Faladin asked curiously

His mother gave a sob in return.

Faladin cautiously approached is weeping mother and saw the object of her grief. In his mother's hand was a wooden box, he pried his mother away from the box and lifted the lid... He found his father's head in the box. He grabbed the head out, and at the bottom of the box was a note, it read:

Resist the lure of the hood

Something inside of Faladin snapped, a small part of his brain went berserk, cursing his father, his mother, and life. He turned on his mother and put his hands around her throat and crushed the life from her. Then he ran.

He ran as fast as he could into Cheydinhal, and slept in a bedroll with the beggars behind Riverview. That night, the Dark Brotherhood approached him. The Brotherhood's representative woke Faladin in the dead of night, and being lured to the promise of riches and fortune as a famous assassin, he decided to take up with the Brotherhood. He lived and trained in the Cheydinhal HQ of the Brotherhood, and did odd missions that needed to be done. There he gained respect from its members. Until the only member of higher rank at the Cheydinhal branch was a mage by the name of Rothre.

((This part will be pending acceptance from the RPG leader, as it would change the canon of the RPG))

One day, when Faladin was attempting to find Rothre to get a mission, the Order of the Black Dragon struck. Faladin and his fellow members fought to protect Cheydinhal, as they needed the town to get contracts and gain money. The Black Dragon was kept at bay for a while, until Rothre returned to Cheydinhal to lead the Order. He and his necromancers overwhelmed the defenses, until only a small garrison remained at The Great Chapel of Arkay.

As the defenders fought, Faladin concealed himself using his Illusion skill, and went behind enemy lines to try to assassinate Rothre. He found Rothre behind his troops, advancing at his leisure, destroying buildings and setting the town on fire. He moved to attack Rothre using his small silver dagger, Chim (meaning starlight). Rothre and Faladin had a fight for the ages, but Rothre ultimately defeated Faladin. Rothre then revealed to Faladin that his real name was Erthor, and that all of Cyrodiil would be under his control Faladin used his concealment spell, and fled Cheydinhal in defeat.

Erthor then ordered his subjects to barricade the entrance to the Chapel of Arkay, then he and his mages set the temple alight, burning all the innocents inside it. Faladin's last view of Cheydinhal was The Great Chapel of Arkay being engulfed in flames. He vowed defeat on Erthor and the Order of the Black Dragon.

He spent his time wandering from town to town, taking contracts and trying to fight off the Black Dragon.

Hopefully that last part will be accepted, and just correct anything on here that doesn't fit with the Lore/Story.

**Note - I haven't played Morrowind, only Oblivion, so my knowledge will be limited to Cyrodiil.**
+Quote Post
ureniashtram
post Apr 3 2010, 10:08 AM
Post #6

Knower
Group Icon

* First official RP experience!*

I'll join, if I may. Also, I'm not a Morrowind player, so I'm apparently new to this 'Morrowind Skills' stuff.

Name: Atlas the World-Shaker.

Race: Nord/High-Elf
Age: He is actually 210 years old due to his Elven blood, but his appearance is like that of a twenty-five year old Nord.
Birthsign: The Lady.
Alignment: Good, but sometimes Neutral.

Skin Color: Yellowish white.
Eye color: Cyan.
Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde.
Hair Length: Tied into a pony tail, so probably past his ears.
Special Appearance: A red tattoo of a giant, four armed man holding Nirn with both of his hands is tattooed on his lower right cheek.

Class: World-Breaker

Class Description:

One of the ancient warriors hailling from the frigid north, Atmora, the World-Breakers can shake the land surrounding them by pounding on the ground.

However, this great ability comes with a great price. Those who want to learn the art of World-Breaking must sacrifice their hearts and soul and give it to the Shaman who will use the energy coming from the heart to strenghten the Learner. They do not feel pain nor emotions, they are just living dead, merciless cold destroyers of the North. The only way to kill a World-Breaker is to decapitate him or her.

Skills (Morrowind Skills): Blunt Weapon, Heavy Armor, Axe, Spear, Block, Unarmed and Armorer.
Major Skills (5): Blunt Weapon, Heavy Armor and Block.
Minor Skills(5): Axe, Spear, Armorer and Unarmed

Armor: He wears a full set of Nordic Iron armor, only it's enchanted to protect the wearer from harmful fire based attacks. He also donning a large Royal Blue cape and hood, concealing his armor if need be.

Weapon(s): A Stahlrim mace hanging on his waist, with a large Steel Halberd on his shoulders.

Food/Drink: A bag smoked Boar meat, a cut of cheese, a loaf of bread and a classic Nordic Ale.
Alchemical( And Potions): A dozen of Healing potions in his messenger bag.
Literature: None.
Personal Belongings: None, save for his armor and weapons.
Gold: Enough to get a full set of Dwarven armor or to rent a room for three days.

Bio: Born before the Imperial Simulacrum, Atlas has been gifted with the strength of the Nords but with the Intelligence of the Altmer, combining it into a deadly combination of wit and strenght.

He trained under the wings of his father and many other Heroes, becoming a formidable warrior. While his Elven mother insisted him to study magic, he stubbornly refused signing up for the Legion instead.

Then, the chaotic Simulacrum started and disaster struck. His father was brutally slain by Redguard soldiers. Hearing the news, he went into berserking Rampage winning countless wars for Skyrim against Hammerfell. And as a reward, a Shaman offered to turn him into a World-Breaker.

He accepted immediately and completed the Rite of Reavers.

190 years passed, and the Oblivion Crisis decimated Skyrim. Although he did his best to defend his homeland against the Daedric horde, he ultimately failed.

For ten years he became an exile, and after visiting his mother's house, the Order of the Black Dragon attacked. Taking up his weapons once again, he fought valiantly but was defeated and sent to High Rock by the Order to turn him into one of them. They succeded many times to control him, but Atlas resisted.

Little did they know, Atlas the World-Shaker has the heart of a lion.

--*--

Aaanndd done! I hope I didn't uber it up.

--------------------
Djinn: What wish would you like to have, young master?
Random dude: SUPA POWAZ!
--
Djinn: Is there anything I could make true, lord?
Old guy: .. Youth and charisma.
--
Djinn: Your heart speaks of wanting. I could make it true, milord.
Me: Hmmm. I wish to know what I want. Then you could hook me up in some insidious deal, spirit.
+Quote Post
DarkZerker
post Jul 12 2010, 06:47 PM
Post #7

Agent

Dead thread, ignore my post.

This post has been edited by DarkZerker: Jul 14 2010, 03:24 AM

--------------------
Never argue with an idiot, They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Banana Cream Marmalade is good on pickles.
-A wise sage.
+Quote Post
Zalphon
post Jul 13 2010, 02:51 AM
Post #8

Knower
Group Icon

This RP is dead, buddy. And you're character would be declined. He is overpowered. You seem to have very powerful attributes and that's boring. That Special is rediculously over-powered. Don't tell me look at your avatar, and there is no Tyrael armor. Describe it, what is it made of?

A master of over five different schools of magic, that would take centuries in TES lore. What's an amulet of the tiger? And FAR too much gold.

--------------------
+Quote Post
grif11
post Dec 22 2010, 04:19 AM
Post #9

Finder
Group Icon

Name:Falius(Fa-lee-us)
Race:Bosmer
birthsign:The lady
alignment:good but not a saint

Skin colour: tanned
Eye colour:Sky blue
Hair colour:Dark brown
Hair length:shoulder length, but tied into a pony tail
special appearance:left ear has the top cut off and has a tatoo of a bow with a flaming arrow on his chest.

Class:Archer
Class description:Archers usually stay far from opponents and fill them with arrows

Major skills:marksman, blade, sneak, security and light armour

rest in next post

--------------------
~Salutes~ I am dave! Yognaught.

Unshelled Bullets - A weary sniper tells his story of law and sacrifice.
+Quote Post
grif11
post Dec 22 2010, 04:41 AM
Post #10

Finder
Group Icon

Minor skills:restoration, alchemy

Armour: a full set of leather, given by his father, it steadys the hands and sharpens the eyes
Weapons:Mainly uses his trusty steel bow but carries a simple hunting knife given by his brother when he left home
Food/drink:Vegetarian so carries 2 apples and a flask of mead
Alchemical:An apprentice mortar & pestle and a few drain health poisons
Literature:He always keeps the last letter from home he gets into battle
Personal items: the above items from home

bio in last post

--------------------

+Quote Post
grif11
post Dec 22 2010, 05:00 AM
Post #11

Finder
Group Icon

gold:trys to keep at least 50 gold at all times

Bio:Falius was born into a family of 3. his dad a woodsman and brother his apprentice while mum kept the house up. from the age of 14, he joined a small group of pickpockets in his hometown. when the undead attacked, falius decided to leave valenwood and help defend the imperial city. after a week on the road, he recieved a letter from his brother.his parents had been killed by bandits.

sorry for the small bio

--------------------

+Quote Post
Zalphon
post Dec 22 2010, 05:24 PM
Post #12

Knower
Group Icon

Guys, I'll start a new RP, this one was poorly written (and for that, I apologize). I'll write a new one, okay? Possibly with similar plot, but better. I wrote t his up last April (and to be perfectly honest, I was a horrible writer back then, my mind was in love with cliche plots).

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:28 PM