Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Persephone Resurrected, Back From The Grave, And In Need Of An Outfit
SubRosa
post Nov 11 2014, 01:50 AM
Post #1

Ancient
Group Icon

Persephone 1.0 is nearing the end of her run. She has almost completely explored Skyrim, and done the quests she is going to do. So in anticipation of restarting her as version 2.0, I have been tinkering with ideas for new outfits and new playstyles. I do not want to do the exact same thing all over again. So Persephetwo is definitely going to do some different things. For example, I know she is not going to use a ward and absorb health. I think she will be using a bound bow for a ranged weapon instead. Likewise, I am leaning away from using a two-handed sword again, and instead doing a sword and shield fighter. Finally, I want to get away from the white outfit, and go with something much darker. In keeping with that, I have been experimenting with darkening her hair, as that works better with the darker armors.

Eisen Black with the ghostblade, and dark hair

I love the look of this. Eisen Black again, but this time with zzjay's plate helmet, and a runed Nord Hero sword. I love how her eyes glow from the darkness under her helm.

This really excites me too. Dark hair with zzjay's plate armor, with one of my Matherian shields and the runed Nord Hero sword

The same plate as the last one, but with the original white hair instead of black

The former Eisen Black with white hair

A closer look at the Runed Nord Hero Sword

Does anyone else have suggestions for armor/clothing and weapons? I have gone through quite a few possibilities already, only to discard them. For example, the Alfheim Robes, SPOA Silver Knight Armor, Drow Armor, Witchplate, and Black Scout Armor, so those are out. I have been using the ebony shield to go with the Eisen Black armor, but it would be nice if there was another black shield I could use. But I cannot think of one.

I am also thinking of making whichever sword she uses a bound one rather than a regular weapon. I might even tinker with taking the Runed Nord Sword as a base, and applying a ghostly effect to it like I did with Malediction. Or even the same ghost effect that the Ghostblade has. I wonder if the glowing runes would remain?

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Nov 11 2014, 02:01 AM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:48 AM