Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jerric's Cookpot, recipes for hearth and camp cooking
Grits
post Jun 5 2015, 02:03 AM
Post #21

Councilor
Group Icon

Thank you! smile.gif

I almost put a recipe in there for apple brandy, but I have already exploded the crafting menu with enough alcoholic options. At least until I find some fun models to play with. I think I’m going to have to learn how to add physics to a mesh.

Peach moonshine was big around here a couple of years ago. Straight out of the jar with the peach still in it. I recall a conversation at the beach ABC store where I was overheard saying that we didn’t need to buy such-and-such because we had a jar out in the van. Oops. A crowd converged, but they were not fixin to enforce the law upon us. They wanted to know where they could get their own jars. laugh.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jun 5 2015, 02:25 AM
Post #22

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jun 4 2015, 09:03 PM) *

Thank you! smile.gif

I almost put a recipe in there for apple brandy, but I have already exploded the crafting menu with enough alcoholic options. At least until I find some fun models to play with. I think I’m going to have to learn how to add physics to a mesh.

Peach moonshine was big around here a couple of years ago. Straight out of the jar with the peach still in it. I recall a conversation at the beach ABC store where I was overheard saying that we didn’t need to buy such-and-such because we had a jar out in the van. Oops. A crowd converged, but they were not fixin to enforce the law upon us. They wanted to know where they could get their own jars. laugh.gif

That peach hooch is a specialty around here too. The peaches are grown locally, and the stills in this area are numerous. (and Mason jars readily available, lol).

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jun 5 2015, 03:55 AM
Post #23

Councilor
Group Icon

I should use a clutter jar to make the Winterhold whiskey from Jerric's Story. Causes extreme overconfidence and can lead to blindness. laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jun 5 2015, 04:09 AM
Post #24

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jun 4 2015, 10:55 PM) *

a clutter jar to make the Winterhold whiskey

Not to mention Metallica songs... wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jun 5 2015, 04:17 AM
Post #25

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jun 4 2015, 11:09 PM) *

QUOTE(Grits @ Jun 4 2015, 10:55 PM) *

a clutter jar to make the Winterhold whiskey

Not to mention Metallica songs... wink.gif

I think I was at that party when I lived in Germany those two years, rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jun 23 2015, 04:05 AM
Post #26

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jun 4 2015, 11:43 AM) *

Instead of malted milk, how about whey? It was a very popular drink among the RL Vikings.

I added whey to vendors when you suggested it and then promptly forgot about it until today. Valdi drank some and enjoyed the Cheesemaker’s Blessing (increased stamina) for half of the afternoon. Thank you for that idea! smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jun 25 2015, 10:31 PM
Post #27

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jun 22 2015, 11:05 PM) *

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jun 4 2015, 11:43 AM) *

Instead of malted milk, how about whey? It was a very popular drink among the RL Vikings.

I added whey to vendors when you suggested it and then promptly forgot about it until today. Valdi drank some and enjoyed the Cheesemaker’s Blessing (increased stamina) for half of the afternoon. Thank you for that idea! smile.gif

Awesome!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 18 2015, 02:13 PM
Post #28

Councilor
Group Icon

Jerric has used his leisure time to produce a hangover remedy. He cracks an egg into a quart of Nord mead and tops it off with crushed garlic. He calls it “The Morning After.” However it has been pointed out that if he’s gone in so deep the night before as to actually need a remedy, he’s unlikely to surface before mid-afternoon.

In recognition of Jerric’s instincts but unable to resist making his own improvements, Darnand countered with an alchemical cure of his own. Honeycomb, garlic, and mudcrab chitin. The potion he made is still sitting on the shelf.

--------------------
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:54 AM