3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Skyrim Home and Garden Tour
SubRosa
post Nov 20 2013, 09:22 PM
Post #21

Ancient
Group Icon

I love Shezries Kitchens. I never build a house without them.

I see Abiene made her greenhouse without the two really big planters that go down the middle of the room. I like it better how she has it. It is more roomy. Now D'Eon is going to regret putting the enchanters tower over there.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 20 2013, 09:27 PM
Post #22

Councilor
Group Icon

That greenhouse is a Shezrie mod, too! It goes into the storage room wing space at the very back of the house. I built the bedroom wing because we have a veritable army living there and we need the beds. With Shezrie’s greenhouse mod you can have bedrooms or enchanting tower on that side and still have a greenhouse. smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Nov 20 2013, 10:13 PM
Post #23

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Nov 20 2013, 03:27 PM) *

That greenhouse is a Shezrie mod, too! It goes into the storage room wing space at the very back of the house. I built the bedroom wing because we have a veritable army living there and we need the beds. With Shezrie’s greenhouse mod you can have bedrooms or enchanting tower on that side and still have a greenhouse. smile.gif

Oh wow, that is very cool. I'll have to go find that one. I never had much use for the storage room.

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Nov 20 2013, 10:13 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ThatSkyrimGuy
post Jan 12 2014, 06:07 PM
Post #24

Finder
Group Icon

I don't have any neat home pictures to share. However, I do have a question about changing home furnishings. This seemed an appropriate thread to ask it in. I want to change the bed that comes with Breezehome. The rest of the furnishings are sufficient, but that bed is horrific. The Bannered Mare has better beds than a Thane's house? Really? blink.gif

So, I assume that the bed switch can be accomplished with the console (PC version here). All I need is the correct code. If someone could supply me with that, I would be very appreciative. biggrin.gif

--------------------
A Question of Fate is my Skyrim Fic
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jan 12 2014, 06:38 PM
Post #25

Ancient
Group Icon

I don't think you can change furniture through the console. I know you can remove things, but I don't know of any commands to add objects other than actors. I suggest just using the creation kit.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jan 12 2014, 06:59 PM
Post #26

Councilor
Group Icon

Here are some console commands to get you started: LINK. There’s a video link in the first post that might help, but the Form ID list link did not work when I tried it. There’s a code for a Noble Bed in the first post, too.

I have not tried this yet. I wonder if it would be better to disable the bed that is there rather than delete it. I’m guessing it will take several tries to get the new bed to land where you want it.

I'm curious how this works out. Sometimes I just want to change one thing in one character's game, and using the console might do the trick.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jan 12 2014, 07:42 PM
Post #27

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jan 12 2014, 12:59 PM) *

Here are some console commands to get you started: LINK. There’s a video link in the first post that might help, but the Form ID list link did not work when I tried it. There’s a code for a Noble Bed in the first post, too.

I have not tried this yet. I wonder if it would be better to disable the bed that is there rather than delete it. I’m guessing it will take several tries to get the new bed to land where you want it.

I'm curious how this works out. Sometimes I just want to change one thing in one character's game, and using the console might do the trick.

Wow, that is amazing. Please let us know how it works. You can also set the ownership of the bed (or any other object) to you with this command:
SetOwnership

--------------------
+Quote Post
ThatSkyrimGuy
post Jan 12 2014, 11:47 PM
Post #28

Finder
Group Icon

Solved the problem with a mod from the Nexus. It is called Better Breezehome Beds.

Screenshot

After watching the videos connected to that link, I couldn't see myself going through the trial and error placing of the bed. Thanks for the help though. And if anyone does try that console stuff, I would be interested to hear how difficult it was.

This post has been edited by ThatSkyrimGuy: Jan 12 2014, 11:49 PM

--------------------
A Question of Fate is my Skyrim Fic
+Quote Post
Grits
post Aug 19 2014, 03:51 PM
Post #29

Councilor
Group Icon

Marius has been buying property for the Thieves Guild and of course he has his somewhat damp bed in the Ragged Flagon Cistern, but there’s a hideaway in Riften that he thinks of as home. Princess Stomper’s Riften Riverside Home. He hasn’t done much decorating but here’s a picture of Marius relaxing in the basement with Rune and companion Arissa. (And Marius’s pet rabbit. Lol.)

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Aug 19 2014, 05:46 PM
Post #30

Paladin
Group Icon

Wow, that place looks purrrfect for a thief! Simply love the black bunny - how appropriate! Has Marius taught the bunny to pickpocket, swipe keys and other ferret-like things that could be helpful?

I'll have to see if maybe I can get a picture of Buffy's home (the tent that she keeps in Superian's saddlebags). embarrased.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Renee
post Aug 19 2014, 07:12 PM
Post #31

Councilor
Group Icon

Whoa I love how gloomy those pics are. If only.

I actually have several pics of Mycharonna's cabin, should add them later on

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Grits
post Aug 19 2014, 09:27 PM
Post #32

Councilor
Group Icon

I’d love to see Mycharonna’s cabin! That spot holds fond memories. smile.gif

Acadian, how funny! That bunny is a true pet. He follows but does not fight at all. I got him for Lildereth to bring home for Gralnach since the Hearthfire pet system is not predictable, but since Lil is in Cyrodiil Marius got the first crack at the bunny. The bunny’s appearance is customizable, and of course Marius wanted a black one named Shadow. (Marius is not a creative namer. Luckily his weapons are already named, otherwise he would carry The Bow of Shooting and The Dagger of Stabs I and II.) Shadow is from the mod Teyahven – Standalone Rabbit Follower. The little guy is completely passive but still occasionally gets into trouble. ohmy.gif I can imagine that he will be an asset when Marius gets the Perfect Touch for Pickpocketing. Bend down to pet cute little bunny, stand up naked. tongue.gif

I love camp pictures. They give great insight into the between-adventure lives of our characters. smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Aug 20 2014, 03:00 AM
Post #33

Councilor
Group Icon

Lucia brought home a bunny after Lord Haaf-Mersey bought Proudspire Manor. I've heard that kids can bring home any assortment of wild creatures, including a mudcrab!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Aug 20 2014, 04:32 AM
Post #34

Councilor
Group Icon

I want a bunny!! laugh.gif Mikke of Green River’s son brought home a mudcrab. They named it Shelly. tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Aug 20 2014, 04:33 PM
Post #35

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Aug 19 2014, 11:32 PM) *

I want a bunny!! laugh.gif Mikke of Green River’s son brought home a mudcrab. They named it Shelly. tongue.gif

ba dum tsssshhh laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Aug 21 2014, 01:16 AM
Post #36

Councilor
Group Icon

Okay, here are some pictures, finally. Unfortunately they're all Photobucket. Can't get them on Imgur. Anyway, viking.gif I found one of Lord Haaf-Mersey's religious room, where he's got all his Nine idols lined up in a row.

The Nine Idols

Notice there's gemstones all over the floor, Lol. We can build a shrine to the Nine in the basement of the Proudspire Manor, which is basically Haaf-Mersey's mancave, so he's not particularly keen on housekeeping down here. It's pretty messy.

------------------

Now for some Mycharonna pics. ph34r.gif I took these in a series of shots, so she walks inside of Anise's Cabin, and then we get to see the den area.

Outside of Anise's

Standing in Enemy Remains

Bedroom Area

Note: the drawers on her left don't respawn, so I RP that she stores a bunch of useless items and cheap clothes, but underneath this clutter is her fortune. Tens of thousands of gold, as well as magic items of all sorts (that she has no use for), her Dark Brotherhood clothing, etc.

Actually, this next pic shows what she's got stored away.

The Alchemy Table

Let's get this over with! laugh.gif By this point, I got the sense that Mycharonna was thinking "geez, when is this going to be over?" laugh.gif

Some pretties

And that is all. Mych wants us to buzz off now. indifferent.gif I think her place is more cluttered now, especially the den area. I know she's brought back a couple Butterflies in a Jar, as well as dozens more gemstones and whatnot. So I'll have to get a more recent set of shots. Those were taken last winter, I think.

This post has been edited by Renee Gade IV: Aug 21 2014, 01:49 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Aug 22 2014, 01:37 PM
Post #37

Councilor
Group Icon

How funny that LHM keeps his man-cave messy. Is that a canticle bark draw knife I see?

Mycharonna looks perfectly at home in her rustic cabin with piles of treasure secretly stored away. I love the downstairs counter with books and gems strewn over it.

Thank you for sharing these! smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Aug 22 2014, 09:03 PM
Post #38

Councilor
Group Icon

Correct about the knife. smile.gif I do remember him tossing it aside once he was done with it like it was just clutter.

You're welcome. smile.gif I meant to post these long ago, never got around to it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Aug 22 2014, 09:30 PM
Post #39

Ancient
Group Icon

So that is what it looks like with all nine shrines! I have never had a character who managed to build them all. Some of those ingredients can be hard to find.

Mycharonna needs to sweep up that ash outside of her house! laugh.gif Very neat to see her messy basement. She should hire a maid, but Mycharrona would probably feed on her!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Aug 23 2014, 08:39 PM
Post #40

Councilor
Group Icon

Ha ha yeah you know? ph34r.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:18 PM