Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Know what I'm grateful for?, Sorry if in wrong forum :(
Black Hand
post Jul 6 2006, 05:04 AM
Post #1

Master
Group Icon

I'm grateful for these forums, filled with level headed, supportive and Intelligent people. Thats right, the Black Hand wubs U!

For Example, if you go to the Elderscrools forums right now, guess whats going on? This!!

TOPIC DESCRIPTION: SOMETHING OTHER THAN MORROWIND VERSUS OBLIVION.

Poster One: {Topic other than Morrowind versus Oblivion]

Poster Two: Dood! Morrowind was way better then Oblivion!

Poster Three: DooD! Oblivion roxorz my soxorz! Stop beiing an elitist!

Poster One: Guys, what does this have to do with topic other then Morrowind versus oblivion?

Poster Two; Poster One, stop supporting Poster Three! You KNOW Oblivion sucked!

Poster Three: Poster One, stop supporting Poster Two! You know that Oblivion rocks!

Poster One: (sigh) Screw this, Im getting a soda.

-0-----------------------------End Example------------------------------------------

I'm also grateful that i dont have to deal with every other fan forum that all the posts are Twelve Year olds poting this drivel:

"Dood!!!!!!!SHIFT+ONE!!!!! I hav DDRIC ARMYOR!! Enchamntred with CE Chmelon!!!! I hve 390481390435074 Gold!!"

Once is funny, three hundred threads of this later causes brain damage.

So in Conclusion, you guys just keep on being you. And I promise to do the same.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Sir Radont
post Jul 6 2006, 08:50 AM
Post #2

Agent

QUOTE(Black Hand @ Jul 6 2006, 12:04 AM) *

"Dood!!!!!!!SHIFT+ONE!!!!! I hav DDRIC ARMYOR!! Enchamntred with CE Chmelon!!!! I hve 390481390435074 Gold!!"

biggrin.gif

I know what you mean.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord DoomsDay
post Jul 6 2006, 08:29 PM
Post #3

Evoker

Glad to hear that you like us mate. smile.gif

But on the official forums you get ppl that makes great mods.
A lot of the good mods the contact details is to pm them on the official forums.

Never viseted the official forums before since I hear a lot of complaints that it is over run by complete idiots.

I rather chill here with some great ppl on a great forum. cool.gif

Btw, Doesn't the moderaters keep order to stop things like that happening? kvright.gif

--------------------
There is nothing so magical as a good bite on the boat,
it made all other concerns, no matter how heavy or sorrowfull, disappear like smoke.
- Wizard and glass -
The Dark Tower

user posted image
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jul 6 2006, 08:38 PM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

I think that the official forum has grown too big and crowded for its own good. The mods simply can't keep tabs on everyone.

Though I have to admit that I haven't been there in a long while. I'd rather stick around the fan fic section here than go there.

And about Morrowind versus Oblivion? I don't have Oblivion so I can't compare. tongue.gif

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
milanius
post Jul 6 2006, 10:45 PM
Post #5

Agent

QUOTE(Black Hand @ Jul 6 2006, 04:04 AM) *

Ahhh, the good ol' times when I used to experiment with Fortify potions in Sadriht Mora... biggrin.gif
Anyways, this is one cozy, friendly place and I hope it'll stay the same... just beware of the Happy Kitten Police and you'll be just fine, buddy *sends 1 cool beer to Black Hand*

QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jul 6 2006, 07:38 PM) *

And about Morrowind versus Oblivion? I don't have Oblivion so I can't compare. tongue.gif

Join the club, Jack, Join The Club ! laugh.gif *sends another cool beer, this time to Mr. Cloudy*

--------------------
Zlo činiti od zla se braneći,
tu zločinstva nema nikakvoga

Petar II Petrovic Njegos
(1813-1851)
+Quote Post
Wurlon
post Jul 6 2006, 11:54 PM
Post #6

Knower
Group Icon

The Official Elder Scrolls Forums is simply overpopulated with overly redundantly stupid people who are chuck full of improbable or simply nonsensical opinions. I wish there was an IQ test to get into the forums! Even if I failed it I'd still be happy... as the glorious people inside will have bested me!

--------------------
Sic Semper Tyrannis
+Quote Post
Rane
post Jul 7 2006, 12:18 AM
Post #7

Lurker
Group Icon

You know, bashing the official forums won't really help anyone in any way. They are what they are and considering the amount of new people dropping in there all the time it's only to be expected that the amount of unwanted/inappropriate/redundant posts will increase as well. I can only imagine how many threads are reported there each day, not to mention the amount of posts that live on even though they deserve deletion/lockage. A hell for the moderation team. No matter how much they try, they will always get their share of "fan-mail", either because they miss threads or because the users feel like they've been wrongly treated. After all, it is impossible to please everyone all of the time.

So, I for one am grateful for the fact that we've had it quite calm over here at Chorrol. That's the way we've planned to keep it in the future as well.

But as every other bash thread ever created, this one will be closed as well.
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:50 AM