User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Aki
post Jun 1 2005, 09:46 PM
Post #2

Mouth
Group Icon

[quote]Celia tiredly raised an eyebrow at the Nord's speech, not sure whether to be annoyed or offended. "And healers with hammers as well as mages go under the true warriors category, I hope?" She narrowed her eyes. "And I wouldn't exactly call those creatures pathetic, just a bit difficult to kill... at least for us unTongue peoples..."

At Konrad's comment, Celia shrugged. "The Altmer was asking for Sel's help, kid."

She pushed Sel roughly towards the Altmer. "So, go help him."

Celia frowned and rubbed her forehead. She still had that throbbing headache. She glanced down at the small Altmer girl who was still with her. "Now, what am I going to do with you?"[/quote]

"Of course, i was just trying to avoid having to say 'healers warriors mages' etc." Fenris responded. "They weren't that hard to kill, i mean, the lad got a few down, i'm surprised he even managed to injure them. Children usually don't have access to weapons capable of harming spirits like the Daedra."

"Their only advantage was numbers and surprise."

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Konji
post Jun 1 2005, 09:50 PM
Post #3

Mouth
Group Icon

Konrad looked down at his sword and dagger, wondering what he meant. There was nothing special about these blades, he was just given them by his father on his graduation from junior training school. "Are you saying normal weapons can't harm those beasts?"

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 1 2005, 09:58 PM
Post #4

Councilor
Group Icon

Sel was about to bend down and help the altmer, until he saw his face.

The same face he spat in. The same face that grinned as he spoke of killing him. The same face that grinned at him now.

Sel spat in his face before drawing his newly aquired sword.

"Stop hunting me!" He screamed before stabbing his sword into the altmer's chest.

He looked down, and his sword was only stuck in the ground - there was no altmer to be seen.

"That honoured user!" he yelled.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Aki
post Jun 1 2005, 09:58 PM
Post #5

Mouth
Group Icon

[quote=Konradude]Konrad looked down at his sword and dagger, wondering what he meant. There was nothing special about these blades, he was just given them by his father on his graduation from junior training school. "Are you saying normal weapons can't harm those beasts?"[/quote]

"Of certain types. More refined matriel and enchanted weapons can harm Daedra. Namely Silver, Daedric, Ebony, Glass, Dwemer, and the like. But anything enchanted can hit them," Fenris replied. "Regardless of enchantment or matriel. Ya can enchant a fork with "Fortify tablemanners" and be able to stab Daedra in eyes or stuff..."

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Channler
post Jun 1 2005, 10:47 PM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

That last comment Fenris said made Falx chuckle a'bit, "Well lets hope that it won't ever come to using Enchanted Forks of Table Manners.." Falx brandished his weapon and studied it,

"This sword was givin to me at my Imperial War Academy graduation, never thought it to be enchanted, spouse it might not be, but there must be some magickal properties to it..." He studied it closer, "It says something there, it looks like its some sort of daedric symbols.."

"SEL! What are you doing!" Falx cried out right before he stabbed the wounded man

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Konji
post Jun 1 2005, 10:52 PM
Post #7

Mouth
Group Icon

Konrad looked shocked at Sel's reaction to the wounded man. "You monster!" He cried, taking up his sword and charging at him.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post Jun 1 2005, 10:53 PM
Post #8

Mouth
Group Icon

Celia cried out in shock when Sel hurt the Altmer she had just healed. "Oh, Sel, please, snap out of it!" She started towards Sel, probably to smack or talk some sense into the Dunmer.

But then, seeing Konrad charging at Sel made her just as shocked. "Boy, don't hurt him!" She ran to shield Sel from the Imperial teenager. "He's just tired and delirious, so please, don't hurt him!" Celia wrapped her arms around Sel, tears streaming from her eyes, emotional as well as tired of the violence. "You'd be doing the same bad thing that he did to the Altmer!"
+Quote Post
Konji
post Jun 1 2005, 11:00 PM
Post #9

Mouth
Group Icon

Konrad slowed to a halt, loosely gripping his sword. "He just killed a man! How can you make his excuse being tired?!" He shouted at the altmer, his rage boiling. "He was one of your kind! How can you not care for his life?"

He sheathed his sword, shaking his head. "Tiredness is nt an excuse for murder. Heck that mer ight have just killed a monster that was going to kill you!" He turned away, lying on his back and closing his yes in meditation.

"Make sure he can hold himself against attacking me because I'm layed down."

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Channler
post Jun 1 2005, 11:00 PM
Post #10

Master
Group Icon

"Sel, what in the Nine are you doing!?"

(I finished my post ust as he posted his posting... I was done first.. But I'll edit it)

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post Jun 1 2005, 11:03 PM
Post #11

Mouth
Group Icon

(OOC: Um, Channler... Shouldn't you wait your turn? Konradude was going to post...)
+Quote Post
Aki
post Jun 1 2005, 11:22 PM
Post #12

Mouth
Group Icon

"Tell me- do normal altmer vanish in death?" Fenris said. There was afterall, noone where the sword was stuck. "He seemed to be a illusion of some sort. Or maybe he was a ghost....or something."

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Jun 2 2005, 01:10 AM
Post #13

Mage
Group Icon

Jonacin groaned. He was incredibly stiff after Celia's healing, and he had yet another scar on his chest. He heard the shouts from the direction of all the others, and heaved himself to his feet. "What's all the shouting about? Could you keep it down, i have a splitting headache"

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post Jun 2 2005, 01:30 AM
Post #14

Knower
Group Icon

The fake soldier that was Arcyatk smiled very breifly, nothing anyone would notice. He whimphered loudly before again "fainting" at his "near-death: experence. Perfect He thought, trying not to laugh. No more trust for you!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
+Quote Post
Red
post Jun 2 2005, 01:46 AM
Post #15

Mouth
Group Icon

Shakur walked his way to the group. "Sorry, I was chasing a group of straggling daedra. What's all this dissapearing altmer buisness and who is this imperial boy?". Shakur noticed his manners. "Sorry for being rude mr. uh, young imperial. My name is Shakur, who are you?".

--------------------
//LEFT ARM PULLS TRIGGER, RIGHT ARM SHRUGS SHOULDER//TRANSMISSION ENDED
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post Jun 2 2005, 02:19 AM
Post #16

Mouth
Group Icon

(OOC: sorry! Long post and slow computer.)

Celia felt like she was going to explode. Too much was going on, and she had too much responsiblities to take: Taking care of the little girl, trying to talk some sense into Sel, trying to defend Sel from getting berated or worse by the others, and now she had a delirious Nord on her hands. Jona and Shakur just came by, and asked questions. Oh, and the Altmer fainted. Again. And where were Serene and Arco?

Oh, not to mention her throbbing head and her tired body!

Enough was enough. Celia stood up and held up her hands, talking a bit sharply. "Okay, let me deal with this one at a time."

She glanced at Sel. "You need rest." She pointed to the Nord. "You need rest as well, Mister Nord."

She gestured to Konrad. "This is Konrad, some Imperial kid who wishes to join our, er, quest."

She then turned to Jona. "Sel kind of went crazy on this Altmer, who, by the way, is a total stranger." She pointed to the Altmer who had fainted.

She turned to Falx. "Stop harassing Sel! He's tired, and doesn't need this! Besides, I trust his instincts, especially since the 'Bosmer incident'. So, quiet, you!"

She dusted her dress as she continued, "And now, I have to find this little girl's parents, who may" she lowered her voice, "or may not be eaten by those demons."

She looked down at the fallen Altmer. "And now I may have to re-heal this Altmer, and I am still wondering where Serene and Arco are..."

She stomped her feet and her voice raised a bit. "And on top of that, I'm tired, m'kay!" She took deep breaths. "Okay, I'm going to go find Arco and Serene, then I'm going to find this girl's parents, and then I'm going to rest. This healer can only take so much!"

She mounted her horse, helped up the little girl (who was quiet during the whole event), and rode off to find Serene and Arco. As she rode, she then shouted over her shoulder, "About the Altmer, if he needs healing, he'll have to wait until after I'm rested!" She then stopped her horse for a split moment. "Oh, and don't hurt Sel!"
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 2 2005, 04:37 AM
Post #17

Councilor
Group Icon

As soon as Celia was out of sight, Sel got up. "I'm going to get my sword." he said, walking off onto the battle field. He found it laying on the ground, the body that held it had long disappeared.

He picked it up, wondering if he should even carry a weapon anymore. He almost killed an innocent mer, because he saw something that wasn't there. He admitted to himself that he was insane, and decided that he would not endanger his friends by travelling with them. Looking back, he saw the outlines of people he had gotten to know over he past few days. He hadn't been close to anyone after his sister's death, until he met them. He took a deep breath, tightened is sword belt, and walked away from the group. He came to the edge of some woods, and entered - it would be harder for anyone to find him in the woods. When he thought he was far enough into the woods, he leaned against the tree and finally did what Celia ordered him to - slept.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Channler
post Jun 2 2005, 07:42 AM
Post #18

Master
Group Icon

[quote=MerGirl]
She turned to Falx. "Stop harassing Sel! He's tired, and doesn't need this! Besides, I trust his instincts, especially since the 'Bosmer incident'. So, quiet, you!"
[/quote]

Falx looked at everyone and sigh'd, "I'm gonna go talk some sense into her.." Falx mounted Akatosh and road towards Celia..

"Celia!" Falx cried before reaching her, "Stop at once!" When she refused to stop Falx rode up beside her,

"Celia! YOU are the one that is tired and exhausted! Look at yourself!" Falx could barely hear himself over the horses, "What do you think your going to accomplish by riding into the darkness in search of this little ones parents? Absolutely nothing! If you haven't noticed there are men that will take advantage of you, and hell, creatures that might come out of nowhere!"

Falx rushed his horse in front of Celia's, and forced her to stop. In a much calmer voice he continued, "It is dark, most everyone is resting, most likely the childs parents as well. You will never find them now. Come back with me, get some rest, and tomorrow, together me and you and who ever wants to can search for this childs parents..."

Falx seized the reins of her horse, "Please, get some rest, we've rode quite far from the rest. I'll guide your horse back. Just sleep some.."

He led the two slowly back to the adventurers encampment, careful not to wake the two sleeping angels. War would have to wait, at least for tonight.

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Red
post Jun 2 2005, 12:37 PM
Post #19

Mouth
Group Icon

posting. Shakur sheithed his sword and took off his helmet and whistled for his horse. Suprisingly, it had lived by runnig to the outskirts. Shakur decided he would rest a bit and once again write his experiance in a poem. Shakkur removed his cuirass, right gauntlet and helm, saying "finally I can breathe".

--------------------
//LEFT ARM PULLS TRIGGER, RIGHT ARM SHRUGS SHOULDER//TRANSMISSION ENDED
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 2 2005, 04:34 PM
Post #20

Councilor
Group Icon

Sel woke up a few minutes later. He rubbed his eyes and stood on weary legs. He heard his stomach rumbling, and remembered that he hadn't eaten that day or the day before. He looked to his stomach, but noticed something else there. His amulet.

Damn! he thought. Now Celia can easily get to me.

He was about to throw it down, but he couldn't. It was the only thing left to remind him of his sister. All he could do was hope that Celia would either decide to let him go, or not remember the amulet he gave her.

--------------------
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:49 AM