Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
HyPN0
post Apr 16 2006, 07:21 PM
Post #22

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Virdix @ Apr 16 2006, 08:00 PM)
Something kinda upsetting. I was able to activate the quest and complete it. But the thing is that there wasnt an aragonian there was a guy with just a pair of boots. Of course the orc knight killed him pretty quick but there was NO ONE with glass.

What did I do wrong?

Is there another way I can get glass fast with out cheating?

There are at least 4 people there.As bloodfish said you will aslo need some decent level.

--------------------
''Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.''
- Albert Einstein

''One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics, is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.''
- Plato

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
HyPN0
post Apr 16 2006, 07:25 PM
Post #23

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Virdix @ Apr 16 2006, 08:19 PM)
indifferent.gif well whats the cheat i know the code #
player.additem    ?

I can redirect you to a page with lots of cheats.But the question is:Do you really want that?Try legitimatly geting glass.Don't spoil your gameplay.It isn't that hard to find a t later levels.That's my recommendation.

Here's the link

--------------------
''Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.''
- Albert Einstein

''One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics, is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.''
- Plato

user posted image
+Quote Post
Parkillous
post Apr 17 2006, 02:17 AM
Post #24

Evoker

QUOTE(Soulseeker3.0 @ Apr 6 2006, 12:00 PM)
Ah sorry Milion the quest is (was?) friggen awsome, your missing out

Yes, yes it was... not too difficult but a quest that was purely enjoyable wink.gif
+Quote Post
Ibis
post Apr 17 2006, 05:35 AM
Post #25

Mouth
Group Icon

Thanx for the heads/up on the full set of glass, HyPNO. laugh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image <--- Moon Cookiies for all who join @ TESFU

+Quote Post
HyPN0
post Apr 17 2006, 11:21 AM
Post #26

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ibis @ Apr 17 2006, 06:35 AM)
Thanx for the heads/up on the full set of glass, HyPNO. laugh.gif

Thanks wink.gif

--------------------
- Albert Einstein

- Plato

user posted image
+Quote Post
Dat dope boy
post May 29 2006, 07:16 PM
Post #27

Unregistered

QUOTE(Million @ Apr 5 2006, 11:06 PM)
no when i go back to talk to her in leyawin she is always attcking guards wich just slaughter her on sight. I tried reloading but the same thing happens everytime.

SPOILER

kinda......

i jus killed her when i finished both of the quest with her.... i wanted her armor ok
+Quote Post
Cadaver
post May 30 2006, 09:47 AM
Post #28

Evoker

um, when I was level 27, I cleared out about 3 bandit dungeons and had a full set of glass (with helmet) from some wench with a COOL glass chest piece that had 30% chameleon on it. Pretty tight chest piece, and I had about 3 glass shields, and duplicates of several other pieces, just from those runs. If you arent level 20+, its going to be hard to get a whole set... I would suggest just leveling more.

Cadave

--------------------

You're such an inspiration for the ways that I will never ever choose to be.... (Maynard James Keenan - Judith)
+Quote Post
Nottheking
post May 30 2006, 10:51 PM
Post #29

Retainer

Well, if your character is a high enough level, bandits, and specifically "bandits," wear light armor, and will often carry glass. If you find the "bandit ringleader," (I believe you'll find at least one in every dungeon that's populated by bandits) they'll typically be wearing a VERY NICE set of armor, and at levels 19+, it will be almost entirely glass, though often, many pieces will be enchanted, which might pose a problem if it was your intention to enchant it yourself.

Likewise, if it's daedric armor you're after, seek out "mauraders." That's pretty much the only difference between the two; "bandits" wear light armor, and "mauraders" wear heavy armor. The other difference is race: bandits include Bosmer, Dunmer, Khajiiti, and Redguards, while mauraders are typically Argonians, Cyrodiilis, Nords, and Orcs. Altmer and Bretons are almnost exclusively mages, so you can find them in ANY NPC-populated dungeon, as either "Bandit Hedge Wizard," "Maurader Battlemage," or if in a mage dungeon, as "Conjurer" or "Necromancer."

At any way, as for the topic at hand, it's pretty much all bandits that will give you the armor you want; just keep going at it. The key, I think, is to go dungeon-crawling, and check to see what's going to be inside BEFORE you enter; fighting the (usually two) foes waiting outside should give you an idea if it's the right dungeon or not. Likewise, other objects lying around may give you a clue as to what kind of enemies you'll meet inside.
+Quote Post
Cadaver
post Jun 6 2006, 05:13 PM
Post #30

Evoker

Nice Nottheking...

Since you mentioned "marauders" and "bandits," and the difference, figured I would throw in that Bandits typical use Blunt weapons, and Marauders typically use blades. Of course there is the odd Battlemage or Archer or whatever.... but generally, that is true...

Good thread...

Cadaver

--------------------

You're such an inspiration for the ways that I will never ever choose to be.... (Maynard James Keenan - Judith)
+Quote Post
CornedBeef
post Jun 6 2006, 06:32 PM
Post #31

Unregistered

Yeah. I did that quest at like a level 6 or something and all I got was fur armor.
+Quote Post
Lord DoomsDay
post Jun 7 2006, 07:34 PM
Post #32

Evoker

Full glass armor with a necromancer's hood and a glass battle axe on your back looks realy sweet. cool.gif
The glass helm looks rather stupid don't you think? kvright.gif
Not like Morrowind's glass helm, and its glass armor also looked pretty cool.

Since we are on the topic of finding armor, is there a way I can get the white royle gaurd armor that they are wearing in in the Imperial Tower? kvright.gif

--------------------
There is nothing so magical as a good bite on the boat,
it made all other concerns, no matter how heavy or sorrowfull, disappear like smoke.
- Wizard and glass -
The Dark Tower

user posted image
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 7 2006, 07:37 PM
Post #33

Master
Group Icon

Since we are on the topic of finding armor, is there a way I can get the white royle gaurd armor that they are wearing in in the Imperial Tower?

kill them and loot their corpses? It worked like a charm back in Morrowind. Then again, I don't have Oblivion myself so I can't give good advice. Sneak attacks sound like a good way to kill a guard without getting caught. Be prepared to pay the fine somehow though.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
CornedBeef
post Jun 8 2006, 12:48 AM
Post #34

Unregistered

If you do kill a palace guard, you won't be able to take his armor. It's just not even there when you try to loot their corpses.
+Quote Post
The Klise
post Jun 8 2006, 02:10 PM
Post #35

Retainer

Indeed. It's as though the armor is grafted to their skin! Eww..
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 8 2006, 03:20 PM
Post #36

Master
Group Icon

Hmm, too bad. Now I'll start thinking of a good in-game reason for why you can't grab it. Let's see.

Remember in Morrowind how the Ordinators would beat the crap out of you when they saw you wearing their armour? Maybe it is something similar here, the royal guards would dish out a beating for defiling their armour. (not to mention killing their comrade.)
Now unlike your character in Morrowind, your Oblivion character is smart enough to know that the guards would try to kill him/her for having that armour. Result, your character refuses to take it out of fear for being killed.

This sounds good enough to me, though there are still a couple of holes. What if you play a thief who steals everything that isn't nailed down? This sudden attack of lawfull behaviour would be very weird. I know that good old Luper would frown on this. He would see this as a big waste of what could've been a fine addition to his collection. And he never cared for the guards anyway. laugh.gif

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
mritchey
post Jun 8 2006, 07:03 PM
Post #37

Retainer

Result, your character refuses to take it out of fear for being killed.

My character (Ugh-Lee Phatgui) knows no fear! The Ordinator's in Morrowind were my main source of income. Get 'em to attack you by wearing their armor and then recall to the mudcrab merchant for an easy 10K each day. As it is in Oblivion, I have to make the circuits of all the camps and then make multiple trips to truck all the loot to the store for sale.

This post has been edited by mritchey: Jun 8 2006, 07:04 PM
+Quote Post
Chalur
post Jun 9 2006, 04:45 AM
Post #38

Retainer

I think I might know how to get it.

Right, when you first go out of the Imperial sewers. You see an Aeylid ruin called Vilverin. Vilverin is a basic bandit dungeon with undead in the second level and a necromancer to a lich at the bottom. When you reach atleast level 23. Go to Vilverin, and locate the ringleader. He is usually in a room north of the first large room with 2 bandit archers. Kill him, he should contain a full set of glass armor (if you are level 23) and a very nice enchanted Glass Longsword. Alteast that is how I got it. Now that I helped. Can anyone give me any tips on how to find Deadric Armor, or a good marauder base?. Dont get me wrong. I am the best conjurer you will ever see. But I'm not Akatosh tongue.gif

--------------------
What's more humiliating, He who lives by the butter knife, or he who dies by the butterknife? (Making fun of Martin for killing Deadra with a glass dagger)
+Quote Post
Olav
post Jun 9 2006, 05:49 PM
Post #39

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Chalur @ Jun 9 2006, 05:45 AM)
Can anyone give me any tips on how to find Deadric Armor

Dremoras in Oblivion. Not sure if you will ever get helmets there, but you should be able to find the other items.
+Quote Post
ravensorkvild
post Jun 10 2006, 02:23 PM
Post #40

Associate

Azzani Blackheart Fighters Guild quest in Atatar. Several bandits have complete sets of glass armor except the helmet
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:23 PM