Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

118 Pages V « < 98 99 100 101 102 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> "Here Is The News..", The Elder Scrolls Online General Discussion Thread...
mALX
post Jan 3 2020, 11:50 AM
Post #1981

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Jan 2 2020, 10:08 PM) *

Ok, so the January Crown Store Showcase is out and it’s... somewhat pirate themed? What an odd choice for a winter month. In any case, Khajiit didn’t see anything too tempting, though this one would like to see the swashbuckler personality in action.

*mALX races out to Crown Vendors...*

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 3 2020, 03:17 PM
Post #1982

Councilor
Group Icon

Nothing crying out to me, although the statuettes are usually worth the price. biggrin.gif

I'm not sure if that eye-patch is different from the one Unna wears. She won't bother finding out, as she likes the one she has.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 3 2020, 05:58 PM
Post #1983

Ancient
Group Icon

Oh, I already bought the Abner Tharn statue that talks; he is in the Guild Hall!!! And I most def want the Pirate personality and the eye patch!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jan 7 2020, 05:52 PM
Post #1984

Paladin
Group Icon

ZOS will be running a short Undaunted Event from Jan 9-13 to help make up for shorting the last one and to stress test their group finder. Here's the announcement: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/57253

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 7 2020, 06:28 PM
Post #1985

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Jan 7 2020, 11:52 AM) *

ZOS will be running a short Undaunted Event from Jan 9-13 to help make up for shorting the last one and to stress test their group finder. Here's the announcement: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/57253

All my characters need to level up their Undaunted (except for Unna, who is at level 9, but doesn't get full benefit huh.gif ) so Guild groups for pledges would suit us just fine. The extra keys in the reward boxes sounds just what we need, too.

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Jan 7 2020, 06:47 PM
Post #1986

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Jan 7 2020, 12:28 PM) *

All my characters need to level up their Undaunted (except for Unna, who is at level 9, but doesn't get full benefit huh.gif ) so Guild groups for pledges would suit us just fine. The extra keys in the reward boxes sounds just what we need, too.

I am SO glad this was brought up, because I really want to power-level Cincy's Undaunted level after being lax on it for so long. It would be great to get some of us together for the dungeons that can't be soloed.

And I also wanted to ask people here: If any of you don't mind and you happen to be on at the same time as I am, can you share the Undaunted daily delves with me? I read that you could get up to 15 or something in one day doing that. And being delves (and all of them ones that I have already done), they are really quick to do and give decent XP.

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 7 2020, 07:28 PM
Post #1987

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Jan 7 2020, 12:47 PM) *

And I also wanted to ask people here: If any of you don't mind and you happen to be on at the same time as I am, can you share the Undaunted daily delves with me? I read that you could get up to 15 or something in one day doing that. And being delves (and all of them ones that I have already done), they are really quick to do and give decent XP.

The 15 limit is "all of them" - in that a character can't do the same delve twice on any given day. It can get a bit difficult when the group changes personnel, as the chance that someone in the group has already done it goes up quickly.

That said, most of us have multiple characters, and can swap to one who can do the delve. Which takes a few loading screens, and slows the process a bit.

I'm sending my two newest through the crafting dailies and mount training when I first log in each day, so I'm not available for delves until that's complete. After that, we'd like to share some extras, too. But that would be after this event, as the full dungeon pledges are needed for the reward boxes. Daily delves don't count.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Jan 7 2020, 07:30 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jan 9 2020, 12:18 AM
Post #1988

Councilor
Group Icon

I'm usually on pretty early, but if I can make it on at other times I'll be happy to quit questing if anyone wants to do Undaunted stuff.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jan 9 2020, 05:59 PM
Post #1989

Paladin
Group Icon

The event has started so Buffy visited the Impresario with a full bag of 12 tix. Yikes. She does not want another indrik to join the one she already does not ride. So she previewed the style motifs based on what the biggest and ugliest dungeon denizens wear. Ugh. Not a single one worth any tix. Oh well, so she'll just let her 12/12 tix spill over during the event. The good news is that she got three transmute crystals and quite a bit of coin from the one pledge she did. She's quite picky about dungeons and will only do ones she considers fun and not irritating. That is a rather short list. Happily, she had an old pledge for one of the dungeons on her short 'white list'.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 9 2020, 06:31 PM
Post #1990

Councilor
Group Icon

Do we yet know the real meaning of "The first time you slay a dungeon’s final boss each day, you’ll earn a special Hefty Undaunted Reward box."?

Is that the first time for each final boss, or the first time for any final boss? E.g. if you do Maj's and Gilrion's, do you get one or two? Past experience suggests one per account per day, but just askin'. The second one should drop an extra box, too, but it won't be the Hefty kind, I'm assuming.

Buffy would have got the Hefty, so how much less is in the regular ones? It looks like the regulars get a chance of keys, transmutes, motif pages, etc. so what more did Buffy get?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jan 9 2020, 06:44 PM
Post #1991

Paladin
Group Icon

Ah, I see. She did get two boxes but didn't pay much attention to what was in which one. Between them, there was a special transmute gem containing between 1-10 gems (her's held two). There was also a style motif page for one of the ugly opal (?) styles that she stuck in the guild bank. There was also 'undaunted plunder' that was simply a treasure to sell to any merchant for 1000 gold. I'm sure there were other minor bits in them but she doesn't recall.

Since she got two extra transmute crystals she's a happy elf.

Edit: So she just did a second dungeon and got one box. It contained only 'undaunted plunder' to sell for 1000 gold.

Edit#2: Someone on the official forums says they just tested it: One Hefty box per account per day.

This post has been edited by Acadian: Jan 9 2020, 07:38 PM

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 9 2020, 07:38 PM
Post #1992

Councilor
Group Icon

ESO forum members have confirmed 1 Hefty per account per day. What I didn't see yet is the Hefty/Regular comparison, but with RNG playing in, a good regular may be as good as a poor Hefty, anyway.

So strategy may be to do FG1 for the easy Hefty box, and then pledge for regular box and the usual key/crystal reward on multiple characters.

I have no interest in tickets, but the Undaunted XP and keys are my aim. Hopefully the random extra keys are really in the regular boxes as the article implies, and not just the Hefty.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jan 9 2020, 08:14 PM
Post #1993

Paladin
Group Icon

Oh when you mentioned undaunted keys it reminded me. From Buffy's first dungeon she did somehow get two keys. Unfortunately not sure which box they were in.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 9 2020, 08:33 PM
Post #1994

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Jan 9 2020, 02:14 PM) *

Oh when you mentioned undaunted keys it reminded me. From Buffy's first dungeon she did somehow get two keys. Unfortunately not sure which box they were in.

One box from any dungeon, and first one per day per account is the Hefty, so she got it from the Hefty box. That doesn't mean it can't come from a regular, though.

And after running my first tonight I discovered that the Hefty box is in addition to the regular one, so I'm back to a confused state.

Rewards are underwhelming, but they are at least something extra, and did encourage me to run the pledges. We had the surreal experience of a mixed Chorrolite/SneakyBo group using Discord and Teamspeak at the same time, so not all the group could hear everyone else. Still better than typing everything, with the same hands you're trying to use to move and defend.

TeamSpeak is still not working for me. All the info on their web site and forum points at a port blocking problem, but I've checked that several times, re-installed the client etc. I probably won't understand why when it does start to work.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Jan 10 2020, 03:27 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 11 2020, 04:53 AM
Post #1995

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Jan 9 2020, 02:33 PM) *

QUOTE(Acadian @ Jan 9 2020, 02:14 PM) *

One box from any dungeon, and first one per day per account is the Hefty, so she got it from the Hefty box. That doesn't mean it can't come from a regular, though.

And after running my first tonight I discovered that the Hefty box is in addition to the regular one, so I'm back to a confused state.

Rewards are underwhelming, but they are at least something extra, and did encourage me to run the pledges. We had the surreal experience of a mixed Chorrolite/SneakyBo group using Discord and Teamspeak at the same time, so not all the group could hear everyone else. Still better than typing everything, with the same hands you're trying to use to move and defend.

TeamSpeak is still not working for me. All the info on their web site and forum points at a port blocking problem, but I've checked that several times, re-installed the client etc. I probably won't understand why when it does start to work.

I'm really sorry the Teamspeak isn't working; I actually like it much better than the Discord. But as long as we have you on the Discord; we can still communicate together while dungeon crawling = should be no problem at all.

I was wondering if there is some setting I can do on the Teamspeak that will help allow you to access it? I don't have any clue on anything technical; but can ask Sereph1 if there is anything we can do to fix that.

Fixed or not; last night's dungeon crawling together was a blast! Thank you for joining in!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 13 2020, 09:25 PM
Post #1996

Ancient
Group Icon

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/ne...TREAM%20DETAILS

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Jan 16 2020, 12:02 PM
Post #1997

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 13 2020, 09:25 PM) *

Tonight!!

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Jan 16 2020, 10:48 PM
Post #1998

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Darkness Eternal @ Jan 16 2020, 06:02 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 13 2020, 09:25 PM) *

Tonight!!

It'd be cool if...you know...the site wasn't down and performing maintenance. I hope it's up and running in the next 12 minutes. I'd like to see it live.

This post has been edited by RaderOfTheLostArk: Jan 16 2020, 10:48 PM

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jan 16 2020, 11:05 PM
Post #1999

Councilor
Group Icon

It's on now!! WHOOP

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Jan 17 2020, 12:19 AM
Post #2000

Master
Group Icon

I had a feeling we’d be seeing some Vampire-related stuff since they offered a free pet bat....

This post has been edited by Darkness Eternal: Jan 17 2020, 12:29 AM

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post

118 Pages V « < 98 99 100 101 102 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:52 PM