Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Bioshock
mirocu
post Feb 17 2013, 10:23 AM
Post #1

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Last December I got, installed, played and finished Bioshock on the PC. Really cool game but incredibly short, it didn't take me a month to finish! I made a spoiler-free resumé over at Bethsoft and thought I'd post it here. It's unaltered, save from smileys.
--------------

Phew, ok. I've played Bioshock to its completion and all I can say is whatta ride! laugh.gif

Now for my thoughts on it! smile.gif

A very addictive playstyle combined with the interesting plasmid idea and a variety of awesome weapons mixed together with a good story and a very interesting twist in the middle made this a good game I'm glad I´ve played through

Though it was a very short game compared to lets say my flagship game Deus Ex it was well-made, had nice graphics and I really liked that you can go back to previously visited areas and when you do, those areas are far from empty even though you've already kicked the splicer's buttocks last time you were there
It´s interesting when I think about how I play FPS games. RPG elements involved or not, I always end up with max ammo on every weapon, max medkits and in this case max EVE hypos. Seems like a waste really considering I can´t use them as the game ends.

Loved the ending but I won´t spoil anything if some readers are planning to get the game. Highly recommended I say! smile.gif

This post has been edited by mirocu: May 14 2017, 09:52 PM

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 04:17 AM