Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hecate In Skyrim, Because The Girl Gets Around
SubRosa
post Oct 31 2017, 01:28 AM
Post #1

Ancient
Group Icon

A few days ago I started Hecate in Pillars of Eternity. Since she now knows the art of jumping between games, I was wondering how she might look in some others.

Hecate in Skyrim

It is just an early work. Her face could still use some touches. I have only done a cursory look at vanilla armors, but of those the Nightingale is the only set that works for her. There might be some futuristic body glove type mods out there that could work.

I made a quick search of rifle mods, and was very disappointed. It would be nice for her to bring along her Mk 14 or M110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System with her. Or even an HK417. But nothing out there looks good. Plus they all use the crossbow animations, which really looks wrong. So she will probably be either a bowgirl or crossbow chica. Maybe a bound bow?

Don't know when or if I will ever play her. But it is fun tinkering. If anyone has ideas for armor or weapon mods, I would love to hear them.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Oct 31 2017, 01:57 AM
Post #2

Ancient
Group Icon

Hecate gets medieval (or at least 4th era Tamrielic, lol)! Khajiit sees her being a crossbow kind of lady. Definitely find her a modded armor set. Otherwise, Vampire armor would look nice on her.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 31 2017, 04:39 PM
Post #3

Paladin
Group Icon

Wow, you quite nailed Hecate's eclectic bookish adventuress look! I mean, the glasses and hair of course, but her face and even expression really do say Hecate. Nice!

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Oct 31 2017, 11:19 PM
Post #4

Ancient
Group Icon

I tried the vampire armor, but the regular black version does not work for Hecate, and the Royal versions have too much color.

The Triss outfit looks good on her

I think the Eisen Platte has a bit too much silver

The Silverlight is always nice to look at. But has too much red for Hecate

Acadian, your comment about Hecate's bookish look got me speculating along a wildly different path. Hecate's namesake is the Queen of Witches. So perhaps the Skyrim version of her ought to be a mage rather than a sniper? It is a very different character concept, so I don't know. But it is interesting to think about.

Hecate with a Bound Bow, keeps her magical namesake's nature with her sniper history

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Nov 1 2017, 01:42 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 1 2017, 06:01 PM
Post #5

Paladin
Group Icon

Well, you got me with the Triss armor of course - my fave. tongue.gif Buffy also walks the path of a mage who has used a bow - the bound bow is a great choice! So nice to see Hecate trying out Skyrim!

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Nov 2 2017, 12:28 AM
Post #6

Ancient
Group Icon

I did some more experimenting with bows.

The Dwarven Black Bow of Fate

The Black Mammoth Bow

The White Spectral Bow

Out of all of them, I think I prefer the White Spectral Bow the best. The bright white clashes with her regular black motif. But somehow it works. I prefer it to the blue of the bound bow. I think because it keeps things monochrome.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 2 2017, 01:36 AM
Post #7

Paladin
Group Icon

I loved the bound bow... well, except for the forky looking arrows. tongue.gif

The white one certainly retains the magical look of a bound bow and is a great choice.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:04 PM