Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nightblade Acadamy Mod, like the idea???
Nidhogg05
post Nov 24 2005, 02:57 PM
Post #1

Associate

Anyone likes the idea of a secret Nightblade Acadamy somewhere high in the mountains...
It would be really cool, it's just that i'm a really crappy modder so if anyone who CAN mod want's to help, please reply!!!!

--------------------
''Ceterum censeo Daedra esse delendam"

-an Imperial senator-
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
g0d_tH@t_fa!L3d
post Nov 26 2005, 08:46 PM
Post #2

Retainer

remind me what the nightblades are.

--------------------
user posted image
when the dead walk, man will fall.
+Quote Post
RobRendell
post Nov 29 2005, 02:13 AM
Post #3

Agent

"Nightblade" is one of the standard class choices. A stealth/magic combo, I believe.

And I think a secret Acadamy for assassin/spellcasters could be quite cool. Imagine the intrigues that you could have... all the back-stabbing (ahem) of an assassins' academy mixed in with the academic rivalries of a magic academy. Fun smile.gif

This post has been edited by RobRendell: Nov 29 2005, 02:18 AM
+Quote Post
tjoudega
post Dec 15 2005, 04:27 PM
Post #4

Associate

Yeah, i agree it would be really fun
In the beginning, you should be able to choose whether you use more magic or more stealth and your rivals should be of the other 'team' xD

This post has been edited by tjoudega: Dec 15 2005, 04:28 PM
+Quote Post
Gomez'
post Dec 16 2005, 07:31 AM
Post #5

Agent

QUOTE(tjoudega @ Dec 15 2005, 04:27 PM)
Yeah, i agree it would be really fun
In the beginning, you should be able to choose whether you use more magic or more stealth and your rivals should be of the other 'team' xD

Then why not just make two academys and get it over with? Im all for the immersive expierience in things but pitting two sides of the same thing against each other would be a "That would be cool man" Idea at best. Im not saying it wouldnt work period, just....not Nightblade Magic Vs. Nightblade Stealth. That would be like another Theif academy with "Thief Melee Vs. Thief Marksman".

I would ussualy think of an alternative in contrast to the original poster's idea. But i dont think 2 competing sides of a group in an academy like setting would work.

--------------------
user posted image
"Listening to the unicorns is like having sex with yourself in the third person"
+Quote Post
Caligula Superfly
post Dec 17 2005, 06:20 PM
Post #6

Associate

WEll, I agree that there should be some good faction mods made, as our current options sound rather stark, but another stealth guild would be overly unbalenced. Out of the 5 guilds we know are in the game, 2 are already stealth. Id rather see another magic guild. Doesn't mean it couldn't be a corrked magic gould in which a nightblade would be welcome, but having a nightblade guild seems a bit to narrow.
+Quote Post
Discobiscut
post Dec 19 2005, 05:14 AM
Post #7

Retainer

Oh look Gomez is trashing another idea, surprise surprise

An academy in the mountains is a great idea.
If you are going to all that trouble it may as well have a few different quests attached.
One of those quests could involve a faction battle within the academy where you have to either stop one side from taking over or help dispose of the other faction.
Almost like creating a specific guild story line for the "Nightblades"
I think that though we do have the Theives and Darkbrotherhood there is only the mages guild and to make a magic based guild worth having it would be good to include an aspect of differnce and a bit of an evil guild could do that. Maybe Nightblades are wizard assasins and the stealth element runs second to the magic. There would also be very specific styles of magic used, maybe the stealth is created using magic and less of the sneak security side. There could be mini quests that enable you to advance in those areas.

Does anybody know whether we can incorporate "Perks" in our mods.
+Quote Post
Taistrv
post Mar 23 2006, 05:25 AM
Post #8

Retainer

You could always do male vs. female and give the player character a love intrest cool.gif just a thought.
+Quote Post
Toidi.Loof
post Mar 28 2006, 07:25 PM
Post #9

Associate

Personall I would love to see a Guild that incorporates both majic and stealph as my charcater will be a majic Darkbrtother hood member. laugh.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 09:04 PM