Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> newbie comin through!, stupid Count Hassildork....
Fender512
post Apr 17 2006, 10:00 PM
Post #1

Associate

hey there! so ya, i'm new to the board and wanted to say hi to everyone. anyway, on information at a price, i'm having trouble shooing away the vampire killers. i've already killed the vampires, and keep getting caught whenever i kill the vampire killers! i read somewhere that if i talk to the head guy and show him proof (vampire dust), i can shoo them away with that. problem is, that line of questioning never pops up!!!! any help would be great. thanks!!!

mike
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
HyPN0
post Apr 17 2006, 10:04 PM
Post #2

Knower
Group Icon

Try raising his disposition.

--------------------
''Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.''
- Albert Einstein

''One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics, is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.''
- Plato

user posted image
+Quote Post
Konji
post Apr 17 2006, 10:05 PM
Post #3

Mouth
Group Icon

All you have to do is go into sneak mode and get out of anybodies line of sight. Once that happens the eye in the middle goes dim. That is when you attack. As well as making it easier to kill them you also don't get caught.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
HyPN0
post Apr 17 2006, 10:09 PM
Post #4

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Konradude @ Apr 17 2006, 11:05 PM)
All you have to do is go into sneak mode and get out of anybodies line of sight. Once that happens the eye in the middle goes dim. That is when you attack. As well as making it easier to kill them you also don't get caught.

That won't work i'm afraid.
''Guards! Guards!''
Even if you do it from a considarable distance you will still get cought.You can avoid this by using the Gray Cowl,but then you have to fight the guards too.

Better solution is to speak to the leader.

--------------------
''Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.''
- Albert Einstein

''One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics, is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.''
- Plato

user posted image
+Quote Post
Konji
post Apr 17 2006, 10:12 PM
Post #5

Mouth
Group Icon

Doesn't? Worked with me.

Although I suppose they didn't really have chance to speak.

So if you can kill them in one hit (remember you get a multiplier to your strength in sneak mode) then go my way, if not do Hypno's.

This post has been edited by Konradude: Apr 17 2006, 10:13 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Aki
post Apr 18 2006, 10:00 AM
Post #6

Mouth
Group Icon

Go to the inn owned by the Orcs in Skingrad after 12 AM. Sneak upstairs and break into the rooms, there should be tweo hunters in one room, and one in another and another one in another. Sneak up to them while they're asleep and kill them then.

You should be able to pull it off without getting anything more than a 'assualt' fine which is 40 gold. Nothing you can't handle. wink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Furious_George
post Apr 18 2006, 03:02 PM
Post #7

Finder
Group Icon

Did you get a message saying you'd killed them all? I know, you said you did, but just checking.
I didn't have to kill them, but Aki's method should work. I snuck in on them while they were in bed picked their pockets, then woke up their leader and 'shooed' them away! wink.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:41 PM