Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

98 Pages V « < 63 64 65 66 67 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today in Skyrim..., Epic battles, mudcrab sightings, anything but spoilers. What did your
ghastley
post Mar 16 2015, 04:54 PM
Post #1281

Councilor
Group Icon

The clay pit is close to where the mammoths like to roam. I've actually been rescued from a fierce mudcrab by them once! Yesterday was the first time I've seen them come and clear Greenspring Hollow, though.

I suspect the Sabre cat that got Flora came from Greenspring Hollow. I usually find a bear there, and their AI has them sleep most of the time and not wander much. Sabre Cats come at a lower level, but they're way more active predators. That could be why the Mammoths got interested.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Renee
post Mar 16 2015, 10:36 PM
Post #1282

Councilor
Group Icon

That sounds really fun. Wish I had more time to learn about modding.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Mar 20 2015, 10:17 PM
Post #1283

Councilor
Group Icon

Un oh. Claire Voyance just got her first Dark Brotherhood Assassin note. Some fool wants Claire dead. panic.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Mar 25 2015, 10:38 PM
Post #1284

Councilor
Group Icon

9:01 AM, Turdas, Frostfall 30, 4E 201

Claire Voyance is at Level 21. She has steadily been doing Civil War quests, but her game is at the point that most of Skyrim is under Imperial control, and things aren't bound to change soon for the Stormcloaks. So Claire is finally taking the time to do some other things. She is headed to Falkreath for the first time, to find a drum for some guy in the Bard's College.

But that's not really interesting. What's interesting is her new companion: Idolaf Battle-Born. laugh.gif That's right, she has decided to grab that annoying guy who wants to 'damn those Greymanes to Oblivion". *facepalm*

But I mean, it makes sense for her to do this. She's a devout Imperial, and Idolaf finally gets his chance to live up to all his boasts.

This post has been edited by Renee: Mar 25 2015, 10:39 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Mar 25 2015, 11:35 PM
Post #1285

Paladin
Group Icon

Nice that Claire is taking a bit of a break from the redcoats vs the bluecoats. Mebbe she'll track down whoever wants her dead? Anyway, I hope she enjoys Falkreath.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Mar 27 2015, 10:28 PM
Post #1286

Master
Group Icon

Idolaf sounds like a good follower for Claire and she didn't even have to give him Imperial armor. bigsmile.gif

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 9 2015, 01:46 AM
Post #1287

Councilor
Group Icon

Claire Voyance is in jail. sad.gif She somehow got a bounty in Haafinger, I have no idea how, or why. And she couldn't just pay it off. Too high. I know I added a jail / bounty mod to my roster, but I didn't think she would be the one who would first wind up getting suckered with this!

Oh well, what can ya do? .. Hey, she's apparently doing more than anybody else to destroy the Stormcloaks, and they thank her by sending her to jail? unsure.gif

- - - -

In other news, I started up Master Baytor's game again; this time on PC instead of Xbox. I found several cool mods to go along with his game, including Sarcastic Player Dialog, which promises to add extra speech options for those who have sharper tongues than usual.

This post has been edited by Renee: Apr 9 2015, 01:47 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 9 2015, 01:50 AM
Post #1288

Ancient
Group Icon

Claire might have gotten the bounty for fighting the Stormcloaks! Seriously, it can happen when you do the civil war.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 9 2015, 02:01 AM
Post #1289

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 8 2015, 08:50 PM) *

Claire might have gotten the bounty for fighting the Stormcloaks! Seriously, it can happen when you do the civil war.

That's so weird, wouldn't surprise me though.

The thing is, I was all excited to see Grits's new mod. I've got her Bard's College Cube mod, which means that Claire will have a room all to her own once she gets back to the BC. But ... gotta wait in jail first.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Apr 9 2015, 02:45 AM
Post #1290

Councilor
Group Icon

Oh no, Claire in jail! Ouch. Maybe hard times will develop her art, and she will turn her misfortune into some soulful singing as a bard.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Apr 9 2015, 06:51 PM
Post #1291

Master
Group Icon

Claire in jail? And arrested by Imperials? See, that's why Sigfried dislikes them - you fight for them and then they turn against you. biggrin.gif

Which prison mod are you using? I've been using Life in Prison, which is pretty harsh and I really don't want to see any of my characters get arrested. Bounties are increased and you can't just click on bed and be magically released. For every "click on bed" your bounty decreases for 70 septims and 7 days pass. But as I said, bounties are greatly increased, I think that murder can get you a bounty of 10.000 septims. Now imagine how many clicks would that take to get released... laugh.gif ...I decreased bounties myself but still left them high enough to keep my characters motivated to not get arrested. That's why I've been using Crime Decay together with this mod, so their bounty decreases with time.

This post has been edited by Lopov: Apr 9 2015, 06:52 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 9 2015, 07:57 PM
Post #1292

Councilor
Group Icon

Yup, Life in Prison, that's what I got. indifferent.gif I had to turn off Realistic Needs while Claire is in jail, otherwise she dies from starvation, since time gets served in 1-week increments. She's going to be locked up for months.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Apr 9 2015, 09:55 PM
Post #1293

Master
Group Icon

With Life in Prison it's easily to stay imprisoned for years if using default values. biggrin.gif I hope that her starting bounty wasn't that high, though.

I immediately decreased values when I saw that a starting bounty for picking pockets is 500 septims. ohmy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Destri Melarg
post Apr 9 2015, 10:59 PM
Post #1294

Mouth
Group Icon

Poor Claire. "Death to the Imperials!"
QUOTE(Renee @ Apr 8 2015, 05:46 PM) *

In other news, I started up Master Baytor's game again;

Must. Resist. Obvious. Retort. rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 9 2015, 11:05 PM
Post #1295

Councilor
Group Icon

Morndas, 12:19 AM, 4th of Second Seed, 4E 202

"Good morning."

"What brings you here?"

"Do you ever think she will get out?" Vori, a member of the Dawnguard asks Aela the Huntress. "It's been weeks. Months. She's still locked up in there."

Aela the Huntress nods grimly. This was true, indeed. Claire Voyance had been locked up in Solitude's jail for much longer than anyone she had ever heard of. And the charges were unclear. Why had she been taken to jail? .. The Imperials could not give a straight answer on that one. She had simply been arrested, right in front of all the villagers of Dragon's Reach, and slapped with a 6,820 gold bounty on the spot. No official reason had ever been given for this.

"Well, I have a plan. An idea."

"And whot might that be?"

"She's got gold, right? Lots and lots of gold. And I am bored. She just hired me when we met, and there's no way I am going back to the Dawnguard, not until they offcially mobilize against Harkon."

"Go on."

"We can maybe phish upon this gold. Get it out of Skyrim's banking. Pay her fine. It's confounding she even got locked up in the first place."

"We Nords were proud warriors once, and we still could be!" gloats Aela the Huntress to her Dawnguard companion. "Let's make the bastards pay."

"Yes, let us do so. Now, how do we get back to Whiterun from here?"

And this is how Claire Voyance the Cleric from Chorrol managed to get out of jail, finally, after spending six months inside of it.

This post has been edited by Renee: Apr 9 2015, 11:36 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 9 2015, 11:25 PM
Post #1296

Paladin
Group Icon

Whew, I wasn't sure whether Vori and Aela were headed for the great bank robbery or the great jail break for a moment there. tongue.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 9 2015, 11:39 PM
Post #1297

Ancient
Group Icon

Wow, a 6,820 bounty! ohmy.gif Good Divines, how on Nirn did she manage that! When Persephone killed Maul, Sapphire, and Brynjolf right in the middle of Riften all she got was a 40 gold bounty. laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 10 2015, 12:24 AM
Post #1298

Paladin
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 9 2015, 03:39 PM) *

Wow, a 6,820 bounty! ohmy.gif Good Divines, how on Nirn did she manage that! When Persephone killed Maul, Sapphire, and Brynjolf right in the middle of Riften all she got was a 40 gold bounty. laugh.gif
Heck, I'd have happily paid Persephone's bounty for that bit of entertainment civic action. wink.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 10 2015, 02:01 AM
Post #1299

Councilor
Group Icon

It's pretty nuts, right? biggrin.gif If that fine didn't get paid, she would have been in jail for 682 days! That's a long time. Interesting mod, though. It includes several methods to escape. You can also go into a room with other inmates, where there's brawls and gambling. smile.gif I had to cheat a little though.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Destri Melarg
post Apr 10 2015, 05:58 AM
Post #1300

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Apr 9 2015, 04:24 PM) *

Heck, I'd have happily paid Persephone's bounty for that bit of entertainment civic action. wink.gif

Hey! I know Maul is kind of a tool, but Bryn and Sapphire are really good people once you get to know them.

QUOTE(Renee @ Apr 9 2015, 06:01 PM) *

It's pretty nuts, right? biggrin.gif If that fine didn't get paid, she would have been in jail for 682 days! That's a long time. Interesting mod, though. It includes several methods to escape. You can also go into a room with other inmates, where there's brawls and gambling. smile.gif I had to cheat a little though.

I'm with 'Rosa on this one. Did Claire walk into the Blue Palace and do unspeakable things to Elisif with Toryg's war horn? ohmy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

98 Pages V « < 63 64 65 66 67 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:45 PM