Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Forgoten Khajiit (Character Thread)
GunsnArmor
post Aug 16 2006, 04:36 PM
Post #1

Agent

This here is where you join the story "A Forgoten Khajiit".

To join you must put in the following information:

Race:

Name:

Appearence:

Clothing:

Weapon(s):

Specialization: (Combat, Magic or Stealth)

Magic Item(s): (Three Maximum)

Small Biography: (Optional)

Please put it all in if you wish to be a character in the story.

This is mine:

Race: Khajiit

Name: Jo'puma

Appearence: Jo'puma has a light face, his nose is small and so is his lips. His facial hair is as white as snow. His eyes are green. He doesn't have many whiskers, three on his face and two on his forehead. He is normal weight, and is normal height. He has a robotic arm (Dwemer).

Clothing: Blue robe, Leather boots, Leather gloves.

Weapon(s): Staff, Silver Shortsword.

Specialization: Magic

Magic Item(s): Ring of Sheilds: Sheild 50% on self, Amulet of Flames: Fortify Destruction Skill 8 Points.

Small Biography: Jo'puma was born in the Southern area of Elsweyr, in a city called Senchal. At the age of 12, him and his family moved to the Imperial City, Cyrodil. He lived there ever sence. He is known for being skilled in Alchemy and Alteration. He is also a little good in Destruction. He joined the Arena to make some gold and got his hand cut off (thats why he has a robotic arm).

Characters:

1. GunsnArmor (Jo'puma)
2. DungeonHunter (Mabolg)
3. Jack Cloudy (Zarador)
4. DungeonHunter (T'jirra)
5. Agent Griff (Andareth Girothan)

This post has been edited by GunsnArmor: Aug 17 2006, 10:34 AM

--------------------
I'm bored again.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Aug 16 2006, 05:18 PM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

Here's mine.

Age: 156 (I don’t know if this is old for Aldmer or not.)

Race: Aldmer

Name: Zarador

Appearence: Tall, like all Aldmer. Zarador stands out from the crowd by having a long beard. (Think Gandalf.) Originally, he didn’t had any facial growth but he researched a spell for two decades so he could have a beard. Other than that, he has a wrinkled face and small, golden eyes that light up in the dark. He has a thin, almost skeletal frame. Despite his carefully crafted appearance as an old and weak man, Zarador is in almost perfect shape. Still, he is weaker than your average fighter.

Clothing: Zarador wears a simple yet durable robe with a deep blue colour. Underneath the robe, he wears a blue shirt and blue pants while boots made out of the finest leather cover his feet. His gloves are blue and so is his Colovian Fur Hat. (Yes, blue is his favourite colour.)

Weapon(s): One glass staff that is also enchanted to channel Magicka through Zarador’s being and replenish his reserves for spellcasting. It is not enough to keep him supplied during long battles, but it is still worth its weight in gold. Zarador is born under the Atronach and can’t regenerate Magicka on his own. He needs his staff for that.
His other weapon is a simple Silver Dagger that is just there to harvest alchemical resources. And he carried a fork and a spoon for eating.

Specialization: Magic (Destruction specifically, but he knows spells from all categories. His preferred element is lightning.)

Magic Item(s):
The Atronach’s wish: His staff.
Amulet of Third sight: An amulet that has life detection, enchantment detection and creature detection in a 20 metres radius.
Centurion: More shall be revealed later.

Small Biography: Zarador was born in the highest social ranks of Aldmer society. Like all Aldmer, he felt himself connected to the power of Magicka. Seeking a profession as a mage was a common decision, but Zarador decided he needed to learn on his own and left the mage guild after 36 years. During his ‘short’ education at the mage guild, he created his Staff. Once he had prepared, he vanished into the Black Marsh. There, he remained at an old Dwemer Ruin and educated himself. Due to his long isolation, he developed a rather eccentric personality. This is visible in his attempts at growing a beard, cause old people get respect and a beard is a sign of age.
One of his other achievements involve Centurion, a suit of Dwemer Armour which he enchanted and modified. Centurion has since functioned as a sort of bodyguard to him. Now, he has come out of the swamps and has travelled to Elswyer.

And Centurion.

Race: Animated suit of Dwemer armour. (It’s alive, it’s alive!)

Name: Centurion

Appearence: Well, a walking suit of Dwemer armour. His lower right arm is replaced with a flamethrower that looks like a tube with a large block of Dwemer steel attached to the lower side.
Clothing: None really. Unless his exterior armour counts.

Weapon(s): one Magicka-powered Flametrower, capable of shooting fireballs for long range and a more solid jet of flame for short range. The intensity of the flames can be altered, though more powerful flames also drain his reserves faster. The Flamethrower is also useable as a club. Other weapons are his left fist.

Specialization: Combat (Well, sort of.)

Magic Item(s): (all of them are hidden underneath the Dwemer armour)
Self-repairing thing: Actually an enchantment on the entire structure. It is capable of slowly (very slowly) repairing Centurion. Very handy, because Restoration is useless on him. He doesn’t have any flesh.
Heart: This is what powers Centurion. It consists of several large Soulgems in the chest and provides enough power to make everything work. One of the soulgems is exclusively used to fuel the Flamethrower. Remove this and Centurion is practically death.
Brain: One soulgem in the head containing the soul of a Dremora. This should mean that Centurion is smart and he does have potential. Unfortunately, the process got a bit messed up and all of the Dremora’s memories are wiped out. More on Centurion’s personality later.

Small Biography: Centurion is a collection of Dwemer armour bits, a Dwemer tube and other Dwemer artefacts. He was assembled and activated by Zarador who then let him stand in a corner and collect dust for the next few years. Now Centurion has been brought out of storage and is supposed to be Zarador’s bodyguard.

Personality: Alright, Centurion is a miracle of Aldmeric work but he’s sorely lacking in his awareness. He doesn’t understand emotions, takes everything literally and doesn’t do most things unless told to. He also can’t notice potential threats.
For example, a group of thugs saying taunts, threats and waving swords around are ignored by Centurion until they actually attack. Same thing if he sees a fireball approaching. He’ll ignore it till the fireball hits him (or those he has to protect) and only then will he react. He might not sleep, but letting him stand guard during the night is a stupid idea.

Note: If you guys don’t like the idea, I’ll just have him break down. smile.gif

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Aug 16 2006, 05:37 PM

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post Aug 16 2006, 05:54 PM
Post #3

Agent

QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Aug 16 2006, 11:18 AM) *

Note: If you guys don’t like the idea, I’ll just have him break down. smile.gif

I'm sure theres enough room for 7. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by GunsnArmor: Aug 16 2006, 05:54 PM

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Aug 17 2006, 01:36 AM
Post #4

Agent

Race: argonian-daedroth (read bio)

Name: mabolg

Appearence: about 8 feet tall and very intimiating. his scales are a greyish-pale green colour. his head hangs nearly level with his shoulders, as daedroth have almost no neck, and large fangs protrude from his jaw which is not completely alligator-shaped, but slighly more rounded in the style of a lizard. muscular arms end in powerful but manipulative hands more similar to those of an argonian than a daedroth. powerful haunches end in lean and powerful legs, with large daedroth feet with large claws. tail remains but is not as long as most argonian's.

Clothing: none, except for ebony greaves that end at the knees with a decorative black and gold peice of cloth over the groin part.

Weapon(s): natural claws, teeth, feet, tail, and a little bit of magic (able to conjure lesser daedric weapons such as shortswords and axes) also can use shield magic

Specialization: combat/ a little magic

Magic Item(s): none so far

Small Biography: basks-in-sun was an up-and-coming argonian sorcerer who specialized in conjuration and the dark arts. one day he attempted to enter oblivion, but was forced out and knocked down by an unknown force. long story short: malcath, daedric prince of curses, was angered by his attempt to enter his plane of oblivion, and so put upon him the curse of the daedroth, making his body become a twisted mix of daedroth and argonian. he was shunned by society. having learned his lesson and ashemed to live as he was, he attempted to kill himself. malcath reapearred to him and spoke again, tellign him taht another term of the curse was that he could only die if his heart was ripped out and seperated from his body, making it difficult to kill him. basks-in-sun was from then on known as mabolg, and wishes to punish those who practice the wicked arts.

(suggestions to bio accepted, its weak cause i came up with it on the spot)

This post has been edited by DungeonHunter: Aug 17 2006, 11:10 AM

--------------------
www.lost.eu/551e4 ------ find yourself
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Aug 17 2006, 02:13 AM
Post #5

Agent

hope he isnt too powerful

--------------------
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post Aug 17 2006, 02:45 AM
Post #6

Agent

QUOTE(DungeonHunter @ Aug 16 2006, 08:13 PM) *

hope he isnt too powerful

Just as long as he doesn't hurt me. indifferent.gif

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Aug 17 2006, 03:51 AM
Post #7

Agent

lol cool. i need to patch up his story though

--------------------
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Aug 17 2006, 09:14 AM
Post #8

Agent

biggrin.gif wacko.gif

Race: khajiit (morrowind style)

Name:T'jirra

Appearence:light fur and thin features separate T'jirra from most elsweyr natives. he has more beast-like legs with long feet and sharp claws. perceptive, intelligent yellow eyes shine like jewels in his face.

Clothing:leather curiass, no boots, dark red hood, tan canvas pants that are slightly tattered, and fur bracers

Weapon(s): a fine flexible wooden bow with silver hardware, his natural hands (master at hand to hand), and an elven dagger.

Specialization: stealth, but he is not afraid of a hand to hand fight (adept at disarming)

Magic Item(s): a life detecting and luck-boosting ring worn on his right hand, has a small blade on it

Small Biography: T'jirra is an elsweyr native, through and through. his merchant father retired in western elsweyre when he met his mother. they soon produced 3 children, two boys and one girl. T'jirra was the youngest of the 3, seperated by his brother by 3 years and his sister by 5. growing up, his father would send him on errands to go buy bread or racer plumes or whatever he may need that day, which gave him many chances to experience the bustling trade city. young T'jirra would often steal the goods he was sent to get and pocket the money, without anyone knowing the difference. years went by until his mother passed away, after his brother and sister had moved away. his father was forced to take up the career as a merchant again an traveled to morrowind, leaving T'jirra at home...

This post has been edited by DungeonHunter: Aug 17 2006, 09:15 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post Aug 17 2006, 09:41 AM
Post #9

Agent

lol, is that supposed to be the fourth character? blink.gif It will do for now.

off to the playground! biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Aug 17 2006, 10:31 AM
Post #10

Knower
Group Icon

Here's mine. (I hope you still have a free spot)

Disclaimer: This is the first time I'm doing this sort of thing. (I have submitted a character one time before, but this is the first time I'm actually playing)

Race: Dark Elf

Name: Andareth Girothan

Appearance: A Dunmer of medium build, with hair that almost reaches his shoulders and long ears that reach out horizontally. He has a ring pierced in one of his right ear. He also has a tatoo on his cheek which shows that he was once caught after commiting a crime.

Clothing: He wears a cuirass made of bonemold, greaves made of bonemold, leather boots and the gauntlets of an Ordinator. He doesn't wear a helmet of any type. He also has a large cape that can cover the body like a robe if it is the weather is bad.

Weapons: A medium length sword made of steel and a small steel dagger with a few elaborate ebony engravings.

Specialization: Combat (but he prefers not to engage in combat at all, using his blade only as a last resort)

Magic Item(s): A ring given to him by his father, it has small restorative capabilities that can cure some diseases that are encountered in the wilderness.

Small biography: Andareth was born in southern Morrowind, deep in the teritorry of House Dres. Despite his upbringing and the efforts of his father to make him an honourable member of House Dres, Andareth never had the hate of Argonians and Khajitii that his fellow Dres members had. He didn't like them, but he did not hate them either. He considered them useful creatures all the same, good for "lower" activities that an honourable Dunmer shouldn't participate in. He was caught by the Imperial guards in his city in his youth, when he stole notable amounts of potions from an apothecary owned by an Altmer. He was then labeled with a tatoo of shame that brought him into the atention of his peers as being a criminal who was caught. His father, a very honourable man has been holding a grudge against him ever since. After the incident, Andareth was banished from his city by his father. He has been living outside Morrowind ever since.

I hope you all like this character and I hope he isn't too uber.

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post Aug 17 2006, 10:35 AM
Post #11

Agent

Its really good. I like it. smile.gif

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Aug 17 2006, 10:39 AM
Post #12

Agent

not uber at all hes perfect!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Khajiit Overlord Rainer
post Sep 1 2006, 04:10 PM
Post #13

Finder
Group Icon

Is there room for one more? unsure.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Sep 1 2006, 04:19 PM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

I don't think there would be any problems with that. Feel free to join. smile.gif As it is now, things are going slower so I think I'll retake control of my characters. Time for some fireworks! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Bolzmania
post Mar 28 2008, 12:57 AM
Post #15

Knower
Group Icon

I hope I can join, here's my character (the newest one):

Race: Imperial

Name: Dath

Appearence: A big, and tall Imperial, taller then most Imperials. He has a Big Akatosh tattoo on his back that looks like this. He has a calming face and Blond "Loose" hair.

Clothing: He likes to use heavy armor. His favourites are Ebony and Daedric.

Weapons: He is a big fan of long blades like claymores and katanas, but mostly he uses Umbra.

Specialization: Combat

Magic Items: An Amulet that his family has had for many many years. It fortifies most of the combat skills and is a very important item.

Small Biography: Dath was born in a very small house behind the arena in Kvatch 3E 410 (23 years before the attack). He was raised by his father Ramiil Dreyne, which was a guard in the city. 3E 426 the count wanted the house eliminated. Then Ramiil and Dath had to move to a house near the Chapel. When Dath moved out 3E 429 to the waterfront in the Imperial City his Dad started to feel sick. Dath didn't really care at the time and didn't move back to Kvatch. He didn't even visit Ramiil. Dath was not home in the waterfront often. He spent most of his time hunting south of the Imperial City, but with the years he started to hunt near the Jerral mountains. 3E 431 he met Uriel Septim VII for the first time. The reason was that he saved a blade from getting killed by some wolves outside The Cloud Ruler Temple. Uriel Told him that he saw something strange in his dreams. That Dark Times will come to Cyrodiil. That a City will be lost. That hell will come to Tamriel. Dath was still young and thought that what Uriel said was rubbish. However, when Uriel was assassinated 2 years later he started to feel like Uriel was right. A couple of days later he gets the message that Kvatch is lost. Dath returned to Kvatch immediately. he helped closing the gate and clean up the city from daedra. but when he looked in to the ruins of his old home he saw his dad laying on the floor.. dead. He looked inside the Cuirass and he saw the Amulet. He took it and said. I won't let anything happen to this, dad.

Wow, that was a pretty big biography! Hope you liked it!

//Daerdoth

This post has been edited by Daedroth: Mar 28 2008, 01:00 AM

--------------------
"When a man lies, he murders some part of the world"
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Mar 28 2008, 01:49 AM
Post #16

Master
Group Icon

Deadroth, I think this RP stopped awhile ago, as you can see the last post in this thread was two years ago almost. Sorry, man. sad.gif
+Quote Post
Bolzmania
post Mar 28 2008, 09:58 AM
Post #17

Knower
Group Icon

Ahh, okay.

//Daedroth

--------------------
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post Apr 29 2008, 08:11 PM
Post #18

Agent

AND ITS ALL MY FAULT

*cuts wrists*

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
Bolzmania
post Jun 12 2008, 08:03 PM
Post #19

Knower
Group Icon

Huh? What happened to this RP?

This post has been edited by Daedroth: Jun 12 2008, 08:03 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jun 12 2008, 08:17 PM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

It just died, I wasn't even RPing when this thing came and went. THIH III is the only active RP right now.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 07:54 PM