7 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> To Heir is Human II - Characters
minque
post Nov 10 2006, 09:04 PM
Post #41

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Ah great! Satyana is free, and pretty close to where things are happening....So feel free to approach her! laugh.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Nov 10 2006, 10:02 PM
Post #42

Knower
Group Icon

Dalrus will be very angry with him if he goes after her!
+Quote Post
Channler
post Nov 10 2006, 10:10 PM
Post #43

Master
Group Icon

Might make a nice twist in the story smile.gif

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
minque
post Nov 10 2006, 10:18 PM
Post #44

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Yeah! a little jealousy is so refreshing! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Nov 11 2006, 07:29 AM
Post #45

Master
Group Icon

Well, I'm down to one character so I decided to introduce another one.

Name : Green-Root

Race : Argonian

Class : Robber (Specializes in spears, light armour and claw-to-hand.)

Sex : male

Appearance : As his name suggests, he has deep emerald green scales. Green-Root is of large but not gigantic size, with well-developed muscles. He features two short but sharp horns on his head which he sometimes uses when headbutting. He further features two large fins with a lightblue colour on the side of his head.

Equipment : Green-Root uses a cheap suit of leather. He also makes use of a simple Iron spear.

Allegiance : Himself and anything that might help himself.

Personality : Green-Root is an opportunist of the purest breed. The only one he cares about is himself. He doesn’t worry himself with such concepts as good and evil. If it benefits him to be a valiant defender of justice, he’ll defend justice. Likewise, if it benefits him to be a murderer of innocent people, he’ll kill.

Other than that, Green-Root is loud, rude and known to get drunk.

Brief History : Green-Root was born in Morrowind as a slave. When the first opportunity arose, he dropped his slavers into the water and strangled them. Then, he escaped and became a robber, though without any of the charming rogue bit that was so common with other Morrowindish robbers. Through the years, the events of his life brought him all the way to Cyrodiil.

Other Relevant info :
Green-Root is close to the eastern border and will be looking to join the Silhouette, even though he is not totally evil.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Nov 19 2006, 12:32 AM
Post #46

Master
Group Icon

Alright if I'll join? Think I'm going to try a female this time and maybe keep Arco in as well, we'll see about that but here's the character...

I guess Hecate got decapitated or something? laugh.gif

Name
Ayesha Seerear.

Race
Half Dunmer, half Imperial.

Class
Peerless Archer.

Sex
Female.

Appearance
Ayesha has most of the racial traits of the Dunmer, the dark smooth skin, tall and fiery dark red eyes. Her face reveals that she’s half Imperial as the typical Dunmer face has pretty much faded and you only find some similarities around the eyes and mouth, rest is pure Imperial. Ayesha got long, black and rather wild-looking reaching just past her shoulders. She is as tall as most Imperial men and doesn’t exactly look as a wimp either.
She wears loose, thin leather pants tucked into her leather boots right under the knee. Three belts strapped around her hips holding a black quiver holding arrows, a sheath for her sickle, a few pouches to hold small items and vials, a case for maps and scrolls and waterskin. She wears a small brown shirt under her cuirass. She wears a slategrey hood but it doesn’t cover up much of her face though. Along with the hood she got a large cloak resting around her neck and shoulder that looks like several leaves simply connected to each other, the color is different from leaf to leaf but mostly dark green and grey to blend in with the darkness and in the forest. She wears some light gauntlets reaching nearly to her elbow made out of steel and leather to give some protection along with mobility. She wears no protection along her arms; this reveals a fine, thin pattern of tattoos from her shoulders to her wrist.

Equipment
Ayesha uses a composite longbow Oathbow made out of dark wood along with bones strapped together and looks extremely heavy to pull. In the bow there is a weak red glowing text in elven saying 'swift defeat to my enemies'. Her sickle is made out of steel with a small enchantment, only used those few times Ayesha comes in melee combat.

Personality
Ayesha’s past still haunts her personality and can easily cloak over her completely. She is understanding, open minded, charismatic and caring and kind when not in battle. When in battle she swiftly changes into the hunter she is and she becomes focused and not so open minded and caring. Ayesha was trained up to become unmatched in the battlefield on the cost of becoming something that she isn’t.

Brief History
Ayesha was brought into a separated family that consist of a father who was a mercenary and assassin, and a mother who was nothing more than a caring maid in the local tavern. Ayesha had two older brothers, but not of the same mother. Both her brothers hadn’t lived with their mother at all, both were taken away right after birth and brought up into a community of mercenaries, thieves, assassins and murderers. Ayesha’s faith would be much the same. She was brought down to the sewers and shelters in the woods were she was trained unwillingly. Defenseless against her father and now turned brothers she was forced to become one like them. She was trained with the bow and into becoming a flawless assassin. When she turned twenty it was like she had a revelation as she was forced to kill a whole family. She fled the community taking nothing but tears with her, leaving everything behind and entering a new world alone. With the few memories she had of her mother, it was like she was guided by an invisible hand (sorry, re-installed Oblivion whilst writing this) and she ended up in her mothers tavern. Ayesha’s mother, even without seeing her for twenty years knew it was her daughter but there wasn’t much time before they would be hunted down by their own family and was yet again forced to flee. But the same night, whilst Ayesha was down in the basement of the tavern her mother was brutally murdered by her own father, stabbed several times before pinned up on the wall with a sword.
Swearing vengeance, Ayesha fled as she knew she didn’t stand any chance against her father and brothers but one day she would.

Jupp, a typical vengeance story but it works laugh.gif

Relevant Information
Don't think so, but think I'll start on the road to Chorrol from Skingrad...
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Nov 19 2006, 10:58 AM
Post #47

Master
Group Icon

Sounds like a good one.

No, Hecate is still alive. He got send to prison for execution but I also had him realize that escaping would be very easy for him. He would be back. (Though he could have forgotten about his promise in the last twenty years.)

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Nov 30 2006, 03:49 AM
Post #48

Master
Group Icon

k, for you new folks here is a description of Veric. i'll get Sadril up as well if i'm bored enough tonight.... looks likely. biggrin.gif

Name: Veric Astien

(Original/preferred) Race: Breton

Class: Sorcerer

Sex: Male

Appearance: Whatever he likes. His original form, however, would be an old wrinkled Breton but through his growing ability to change his looks he will normally appear around 25, light build, around 5'10". Always has clear yellow eyes and is unable to hide them. He has a glare said to be capable of stopping you dead in your tracks in fear, or is it just illusion magick trickery? Clean shaved and dark hair pulled into a shoulder-length ponytail.

Equipment: Whatever fits his role. Normally, though, he dons a robe fitting the occasion and a Dwemer broadsword with which he is reasonably skilled.

Personallity: I have decided to leave out for my character sheets. I find that whatever I write here is inaccurate to what it ends up being. ... But if you're completely lost on his personallity then, in two words: arrogant, calculating.

Brief History: For the past 20 years he has been locked away in his own creation. A castle of sorts created in his own mind and brought to life by a vast knowledge of alteration and illusion magick (it's complicated). Before that, he attempted to stop Brianna, daughter of Serene, from giving birth to three children who would ultimately spell his demise. Anything before that is unknown. Records of any parents, siblings, or his birthplace are nonexistant.

Other Realvent Info.: An expert in all forms of magick, and a mastery of illusion and alteration beyond any other individual, he is not to be taken lightly as a spellcaster. Veric is capable of seemingly summoning objects, using illusion to create the image of them and alteration to give them a physical presence. Though only the capability of creating objects is known to others, not how it is done or how to counter it as of yet. Other uses of this magick are stll unrevealed.

He also uses a different kind of magick closely related to his dealings with alteration and illusion to change his appearance to that of any race, sex, and realistic body size. Details are still unknown, but his magick affinity and relative body strength do not change from form to form and the change alone does little to mask his presence to those sensitive to magick.

This post has been edited by ShogunSniper: Nov 30 2006, 03:52 AM

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
Channler
post Nov 30 2006, 05:00 AM
Post #49

Master
Group Icon

Name
Altec the Wanderer

Race
Breton

Class
Swordsinger/Mage (tell me if this conflicts, I noticed Redguards have only been swordsingers, but I figured anyone could learn)

Sex
male

Appearance
Looks strikingly similar to Jonathan, save the eye patch. Hair is a but longer, and more brown then bleached white.

Personallity
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.” I think that sums it up rather nicely, its not that hes evil or anything, but rather more efficient then good people smile.gif

Equipment
Ok so I went to dorktown on this one...
Gambeson
Pants
Shoes

and a medallion.. similar to Jonathan's too... ohmy.gif

Brief History
Not much is known about Atlec. Hes a sort of a mercenary but he truly works for his own cause, which is unknown though.

Relevant Information
Gonna be aligned with the bad guys, I'll work with someone to figure out where to insert him.

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Nov 30 2006, 05:03 AM
Post #50

Master
Group Icon

+1 for the baddies. sweet.

that makes how many?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Channler
post Nov 30 2006, 05:06 AM
Post #51

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Nov 29 2006, 11:03 PM) *

+1 for the baddies. sweet.

that makes how many?

Ja, no idea though. Bad guys are usually undermanned though.

Guess the benefits suck.. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Channler: Nov 30 2006, 05:07 AM

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Nov 30 2006, 05:35 AM
Post #52

Councilor
Group Icon

No more undermanningness!!

Name : Asven Darius

Race : Imperial

Class : Warrior

Sex : Male

Appearance : Tall and broad-shouldered, he is built perfectly for brute force. He has a clean shaven head and face, and numerous scars from battles that he apparently won.

Equipment : He carries both a warhammer and a greatsword, both strapped onto his back in a criss-cross fashion. He normally wears a set of slightly rusting Legion armor, due to his former occupation.

Personality : Violent, unable to control his temper, bloodthirsty, animalistic (with good reason)

Brief History : Grew up in a Legion family; his father was in the Legion, his father's father, and so on, and it was no surprise that he was as well. He served in Solstheim with a near-perfect service record before becoming infected with lycanthropy. He became violent then, killing nearly a dozen fellow soldiers in wolf form. After that, he ran off with nothing but his armor, hoping to control his mind. Eventually, the disease took control and dictated his thoughts and actions.

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Nov 30 2006, 05:37 AM

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Nov 30 2006, 05:55 AM
Post #53

Master
Group Icon

Name: Sadril Darothril

Picture *yay* you just gotta imagine him dunmeri and in black. biggrin.gif

Race: Dunmer

Class: Shadow fits him nicely.

Appearance: Young looking, about in his 20's it would seem. Wild bright silver hair growing no longer than the bottom of his neck. His hair is usually brushed aside but will sometimes hide his face if he is aiming for the effect it gives. When not hidden his face is handsome for a Dunmer and not as bony as most vampire's. His 5'9" build is quite thin which leads most foes to think he is weak. Most foes Sadril comes across die quite quickly. His eyes are the usual crimson Dunmeri eyes, but frosted over by his curse. Vampiric teeth of course. (He looks the same as twenty years ago)

Personallity: Again I leave out. Unlike things like appearance, age, equipment, etc. personallity of a character is in every post made with that character. Similar to Veric's, only less sadistic, more fun loving.

Equipment: Sadril ditched the Shrouded Armor he acquired from joining the Dark Brotherhood. He now wears simple black clothing and a dark cloak; no armor. His weapon, a strikingly beautiful Akaviri Katana etched with an engraving of an intricate rose stem spanning the length of the blade. It has served by his side for almost two hundred years now and has thusly stained light crimson. It is his most valued possession. He also carries with him a yellow amulet some may recognize to be identical to one Veric wore around his neck openly. Sadril keeps it in a pocket however.

Brief History: He does what he will. He served protecting Brianna as well as hunting her down. He is your best ally and worst enemy at the same time.

Other Relavent Info.: He is a vampire. The yellow amulet combined with a maintained supply of blood for some hundreds of years allow him to walk in daylight suffering only a headache and slightly impaired senses. His swordsmanship is surpassed by few, and his reflexes by even fewer due to his hightened vampiric senses. Little experience with anything other than illusion Magick, however he possesses an ability to 'speak' to shadows. But it is more likely a mental illness.

This post has been edited by ShogunSniper: Dec 4 2006, 05:15 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Dec 2 2006, 05:43 PM
Post #54

Master
Group Icon

Just copy/paste from the old characters thread. Hecate is maybe twenty years older but won't let this has such an impact on how good he is. Maybe Veric could boost him a bit.

If I have time I'll post his escape later tonight.

Name
Hecate

Race
Half-Nord / Half-Imperial

Class
Skilled Assassin

Sex
Male

IPB Image

Appearance
Black, short hair and keen black eyes. Light shades of grey on his cheeks. He looks very serious and focused. His face has nearly no expressions at all, doesn’t show any emotions. He is about average height, muscular built, strong in his legs and upper body. He is extremely quick, swift and light-footed. He has a tattoo of a strange looking symbol on his forearm of two half circles that doesn’t fit each other.

Equipment
He wears a dark cloak which reaches his ankles, usually wears a hood. He wears black light armor that can withstand most weapons and you can still move swiftly with it, the armor has several attribute enchantments. His boots has a neat flight spell enchantment on command. He wears several belts along his hip containing several poisoned throwing knives, potions, lock picks, scrolls and some rations. He also has two poisoned daggers, very well made and detailed, the blade of the daggers are formed like a flame. On his back he got a poisoned and enchanted katana which he only use if he comes in big fights. Inside his sleeve he got a small dagger with deadly poison on it. On his thigh he got a small pouch full of poisoned caltrops.

Allegiance
Bad Guy

Personality
He is a very sinister person. He usually doesn’t reveal any emotions at all due to a long life of assassinating people. He is a focused man, focused on his objective and has a high willpower. He is also a charismatic character, good to bridge and get information out of people one way or another. He always have a good time killing people and sometimes he usually unleash a sinister laughter when slowly killing his victims.

Brief History
Unnecessary, the less you know – the better.

Relevant Information
Hecate is a toxin user. He uses venom on every blade he has. He uses Hemotoxin which is a toxin that attacks red blood cells, this causes organ degeneration and generalized tissue damage. An injury due to a hemotoxic agent is very painful, and permanent damage, such as loss of an affected limb, is possible even with prompt treatment.
He also uses Myotoxin that leads to muscle necrosis. These peptides act very quickly, causing instantaneous paralysis (to prevent prey from escaping and eventually death due to diaphragmatic paralysis – In other words, kills because muscles in the ribcage that is essential for the lungs and heart to work if I remember right)
In the end Batrachotoxin which is very deadly simply because it goes straight for the heart and kills within a very short amount of time. It destroys nerves and paralyses the heart muscles. In real life, there’s still no antidote for this poison.

Jepp, I did study toxins and poisons at that time...
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Dec 2 2006, 05:46 PM
Post #55

Master
Group Icon

Arco will join as well, won't have any huge role or something as said the description just seems a bit stupid to let him stalk the group through the first THIH than he's off again...

Name
Arezt ‘Arco’ Colerion

Race
Dunmer

Class
Warrior

Sex
Male

Appearance
Arco’s appearance has changed a lot over the years, not as it used to be during A Mystery Unleashed. He no longer has his long black hair, he’s now bald. The circular tattoo he had on his chin was razed off by a knife and was replaced by an easy and simple tattoo which looks like an outline of Azura. Fiery red eyes as usual, a distinctive feature about him really. Very muscular looking, with long slim muscles. His shoulders, arms and legs are the muscles that looks extremely well trained because of fighting for over a century. His height is somewhat over six feet - Nothing more special about his appearance.

Equipment
Arco wears his good old black cloak still, strapped to his pauldrons and reaches down to his ankles – thick but surprisingly light cloak. His base armor is mostly dark red cloth and thin leather supplied by the Ashlanders, offers a small percentage of protection without having any effects on his dexterity. Above that he wears as masterworked Daedric cuirass, specially forged for him – it’s thin and mobile but still offers very good protection, same for his gauntlets, greaves, boots and pauldrons. Across his waist he wears a bandoleer (a belt with pouches etc. strapped onto it) containing repair tools, rations and money. Along with a potion belt containing all kinds of different potions – including invisibility, cure wounds, cure poison, fortify strength and agility and more useful. Strapped to a third belt he has the Colerion Sword Collection, two black sheaths with Daedric edges all you can see is the curved hilts when his weapons are sheathed. The blades are curved katanas looking rather like scimitars; the blades are composite of both Daedric and Ebony. Their color looks like some dim black metal with a small Daedric edge.
Both his blades are enchanted, but don’t look so until the blade is reflected by light. Arco has changed the enchantment on his blades though, his first blade is now enchanted with a strong drain energy spell – draining the victims’ endurance, strength and agility – he also poisons this blade in between. His second blade is enchanted with a drain magicka spell, efficient against spell casters obviously. Neither of the blades isn’t actually light, but a century of using blades has made them feel like waving a feather for Arco.

Allegiance
Good

Personality
Even thought he has changed there’s still the good old signs left in him, he’s quiet as usual, determined but he does less of the disappearing act. He has a strong will which makes him push himself hard when different situations occur. He doesn’t like to be underestimated either. He has also grown somewhat more sensible since last time in A Mystery Unleashed.

Brief History
History is still the same, so won’t post it as it doesn’t really matter now anyway.

Relevant
Arco’s role in the roleplay will be somewhat minor. For the group he’ll be like a trick up the sleeve, being a very good backup along with being the guru in the group as he is so damn old when compared to everyone else along with very good experience with prophesies..
tongue.gif
+Quote Post
minque
post Dec 3 2006, 12:31 AM
Post #56

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Ah well..can´t resist, here´s Serene again!

Serene Vantinius-Sarethi, beloved wife of Serjo Athyn Sarethi in Ald´ruhn.

Imperial
67 years old blink.gif (she looks as she´s 40 though, magic huh? tongue.gif )

Very experienced mage and healer
Well known to all who have heard of Arcyakt the evil demon who terrorized Vvardenfell many years ago.

All she wants is to live a calm and happy life in Ald´ruhn. Naturally she´s into politics as well, because of her inborn concern about the small people. She is goodhearted and kind....except if someone is threatening her family..then she turns into a lethal weapon. -Her magical skills are outstanding!

Now she have had some weird dreams......dreams about something will happen to Satyana, her darling granddaughter, who currently is living in Chorrol, studying at the University there.

Serene decides she´ll have to go there....under the name of Adriana Moranis......because she´s afraid to reveal her true identity. She dyes her hair dark-grey, dresses in a bulky robe to hide her features and sets off towards Ebonheart

Serene/Adriana

You´ll have to imagine her hair grey!

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Channler
post Dec 3 2006, 02:27 AM
Post #57

Master
Group Icon

I thought in AMU she was betrothed to.. oh snizzap.. what was his name.. The redguard? Am I missing something (yes I know I was absent over THIH 1.. kvright.gif )

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
minque
post Dec 3 2006, 02:34 AM
Post #58

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Channler @ Dec 3 2006, 02:27 AM) *

I thought in AMU she was betrothed to.. oh snizzap.. what was his name.. The redguard? Am I missing something (yes I know I was absent over THIH 1.. kvright.gif )

Aye!She was together with Jonacin then! that´s right, but..you know, things change....and husbands also! biggrin.gif

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Dec 4 2006, 03:51 AM
Post #59

Knower
Group Icon

Name: Eurod Galdun

Race: Nord/imperial

Class: Knight

Appearance: Eurod has golden blond hair that is not long but not cut very short either. He is very ripped and is fast as well. His eyes are a crystal blue and he has an even tan. He is 6 feet tall and has a less round face than most nords, due to his imperial blood.

Brief History: Eurod is the leader of the military forces in Bruma County. He is firey but kind, and chivalrous through and through. His city and his friends can count on his help and his men are completely loyal. Eurod is not from Cyrodiil, however, he is not even from mainland Tamriel. He grew up as a warrior of the Skaal, but when his father was killed by werewolves and his mother developed lycantropy, he felt all was lost for him and left Solsteim at the age of 17. He has worked as a guard since age 18 and fought at the battle for Bruma in the Oblivion Crisis.

Equipment: He wears steel armor and rides atop a noble white steed. He has a large two handed claymore, though he is so strong he uses one hand with ease. He has trained a Bruma's army and many fight on horseback, making getting across the huge county easier.

Could he know anyone already? Of the good guys I mean. Anyone will do.
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Dec 4 2006, 05:17 AM
Post #60

Master
Group Icon

yo i drew a pic of sadril, im happy with it, you just gotta imagine him ashen skinned and in dark clothing and with silver hair biggrin.gif

*yay*

This post has been edited by ShogunSniper: Dec 4 2006, 05:20 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

7 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 08:07 AM