Reply to this topicStart new topic
> To Heir is Human II- planning VII
Channler
post Dec 2 2007, 06:38 PM
Post #41

Master
Group Icon

Whats up guys? biggrin.gif

Ok I know I have a bad history of doing this but..

I'd like to get back in the story, and want to pull Jonathan back into it. Obviously he has no idea whats going but could someone give me a short synopsis? I mean, I know this isn't quite on the level of A Mystery Unleashed (The most epic RP on this forums to date.. I suggest you read all 39 topics one day if you get the chance (and its the only one I've finished so far too smile.gif)) but I don't really want to read 15 topics.. smile.gif

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Dec 2 2007, 06:47 PM
Post #42

Master
Group Icon

Oh, well a lot of stuff has happened. I could give you a better synopsis if I remembered what was going on exactly when Jonathan left. Were we dealing with the kidnapping of Sathyana at the time?

Anyway, currently we are in the final stages of a war. Yes, a war. We've got thousands of nameless NPCs running around while our characters steal the spotlight all over the place.

Umm, so if you can tell me at what point you left, I'll try to whip up a short synopsis for you.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Channler
post Dec 2 2007, 06:56 PM
Post #43

Master
Group Icon

Interesting.. Good point for entrance..

http://chorrol.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3613&st=20

Just shortly after the party was ambushed at the river, Satyana was carried away and because of one of Issac's comments Jonathan stormed away like a little child.

I also made a follow up post about six months later..

http://chorrol.com/forums/index.php?showto...3764&st=100

Just explaining what Jonathan was like now that he was a loser.. But I have no idea what the situation was then

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Dec 2 2007, 07:15 PM
Post #44

Master
Group Icon

Ok, lessee.

Sathyana has been rescued, Soldin died, Kirana is now a voice in Ian's head. Ian has turned into a vampire, Mannimarco has been slain.

Know what? I can't really think of anything uber-important happening lately that doesn't involve the Imperial city, so I'll just give the current situation. Now half the Imperial City is held by the combined Bruman and Morrowind army, with the other half in the hands of the Silhouette's mob of Goblins, bandits and his more skilled personal Akaviri bodyguards. Right now, the Silhouette is attacking a breach at full force. This is meant to be the final battle, you see.

Character locations:
Flogir: At the breach, among the melee-fighters. He's the commander in charge.
Altair: Somewhere nearby, I assume. He's the other commander around.
Voltar: Next to Altair, I'd say.
Rahvin and Brianna: I forgot where they were, but last time I checked, they were standing at the gates to the Temple district and wanted to get married.
Karn: Same place as Flogir. He's now a semi-good guy.
Green-Root: Same place again.
Flint: On top of the wall, commanding a group of archers while doing weird stuff with his crazy staff.
Odrik: A named NPC. He's behind the main lines and the commander of Bruma's Trebuchet corps.
Sathyana, Issac and Aerona: Somewhere in the safe parts of the city. Issac wants Sathyana and all non-combatants to get out through the sewers If I'm correct.
Dan, amrita and Rann: In an abandoned building in the friendly portion of the city. They're fighting one of the Sil's most powerful warriors. Which leads me to...
Plys'Iea: The Sil's most powerful warrior. Superficially resembles a huge Argonian clad in weird armour.

There are probably more, but I can't quite remember them.

As for how to get Jonathan back in, I suppose there are two methods.
1: He's in the safe regions, still getting drunk. Unlikely though, cause everyone has been pressed into working by now.
2: He's in the Silhouette's portion of the city. Since he looks like a good for nothing bandit by now and seems more interested in drinking than anything, I can imagine him being just about ignored by everyone there.

I still suggest you read at least the last playground in full. It's better than any synopsis I can give you.

Edit: I found an earlier synopsis which is still valid for the most part. But scratch Mannimarco, he got wiped out.

Veric is a baddie in the rp, but at the moment he is undercover and only a select few even know he is around. His current identity is that of Altair, an Altmer who dreams of turning the Empire into a republic. Most people consider him pure good (excluding those who know his true identity).

The current situation is quite grim. A huge army is laying siege on the Imperial city and despite having held off several assaults, the good guys are still heavily outnumbered and probably won't last long. Ok, that is the situation. I'm not as good at writing these things as some others are.

Factions:

Silhouette: Some mysterious being hidden behind a cloak. At the moment, it is laying siege on the Imperial city. At its command are countless troops, including lots of Akaviri snakepeople, goblins, vampires (I think, or did mannimarco get the vamps?), Orcs, bandits, one badass alien and general unpleasant stuff.
PCs: The Silhouette and the Plys'iea (alien badass.)

The Alliance: This faction consists of the Morrowind army, a Bruman army and most good guys. It is under the joint command of Flogir and Altair. Most good guys fight with the army, but they don't follow orders as the NPCs do.
PCs: Flogir, Altair, Voltar, Rann, Rahvin, Brianna, Sathyana, Eurod, Astratus, Aerona, Flint, anyone I missed.

Narza'Thai: This is what's left of the Dark Brotherhood. They've reformed under Karn as a force whose only purpose is maintaining the strenght of the Empire. At the moment, they are in effect part of the alliance, but they have their own chain of command. Their main base is somewhere in the sewers, which have become the exclusive territory of the Tai. They are also in yet another alliance with Ian, the 'trash can'. The Narza'tai is also fortunate enough to have its leader know the truth about Altair, which will keep them outside the man's corrupting influence.
PCs: Karn, Patholos, Green-Root, Ian and his souls (unofficial alliance.)

Veric's faction: This one is a small part of the Alliance. It consists of a whopping two PCs and zero NPCs. The goal of this faction is to get Altair on the throne by gaining everyone's trust.
PCs: Altair, Voltar. (Amrita now as well)

Mannimarco's faction: Once part of the Silhouette's army, Mannimarco smelled greater glory and went rogue, taking a crapload of zombies with him. (And pulling more out of the ground when his current supply runs dry.) Mannimarco's goals are unclear to me, but he has managed to change the war into a three-sided free for all.
PCs: Mannimarco. (wiped out. BZZZZZTTT GAME OVER MAN!)

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Dec 2 2007, 07:44 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Channler
post Dec 2 2007, 07:52 PM
Post #45

Master
Group Icon

Wow.. Nice Jack.. thank you much, I'll take your advice.

Also I wouldn't mind sacrificing Jonathan to kill the.. whatever it was.. Maybe just a grevious injury.. Btw, if it gets hairier with the creature then the bottle and the magicka weilder will come into play nicely smile.gif

This post has been edited by Channler: Dec 3 2007, 05:00 PM

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post Dec 3 2007, 11:55 PM
Post #46

Mouth
Group Icon

Anyone minding if I sneak back in?
Only going to be able to post once in a while (twice, three times a week) so nothing plot changing, just some frontline work.

This post has been edited by DarkHunter: Dec 3 2007, 11:57 PM

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
Channler
post Dec 4 2007, 01:33 AM
Post #47

Master
Group Icon

I cant hold it in any longer.. I want to use the alcohol to light the creature on fire with a magicka spell!!! omgz!

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Dec 4 2007, 03:23 AM
Post #48

Master
Group Icon

Let's see...... we've blown up the Bloated Float, a random Pirate ship, an entire mountain top, and flooded part of the Great Forest. Manimarco was burned alive, Issac's been frozen in Everliving Ice, hundreds of dead birds rained down on the Imperial City when the KOW died,and...... My point is that we've already had a lot of explosive/fire-related/elemetally-focused events in the RP.
+Quote Post
Channler
post Dec 4 2007, 03:32 AM
Post #49

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lord Revan @ Dec 3 2007, 09:23 PM) *

Let's see...... we've blown up the Bloated Float, a random Pirate ship, an entire mountain top, and flooded part of the Great Forest. Manimarco was burned alive, Issac's been frozen in Everliving Ice, hundreds of dead birds rained down on the Imperial City when the KOW died,and...... My point is that we've already had a lot of explosive/fire-related/elemetally-focused events in the RP.

I know.. but he doesn't need to die tongue.gif

Besides if you create a character so uber, you need an uber way to kill it.. Duh

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Dec 4 2007, 07:37 AM
Post #50

Master
Group Icon

Funny, I just realize that I've been involved in four of these events. Pirate ship and mountain-top, Fervus. Forest, Flint (with help, mind you). Dead birds, that came when I took over Mannimarco for a while. I guess this means that you could say I've been involved in Mannimarco's burning as well, though it was Revan's doing there.

Hmm, does this mean that I'm simply a destructive personality?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Dec 4 2007, 08:54 AM
Post #51

Knower
Group Icon

We need a plan on how to deal with the fight between the Plys' lea and the 4 heroes. My character Dan suggested a plan to destroy the support pillars and bring the building down on the creature, even though the heroes might die in the process. I obviously stole that plan from you Revan so kudos for originally thinking it up. Anyway, we should decide: is the Plys' lea to die, or not? Has its time come?

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Dec 4 2007, 01:38 PM
Post #52

Master
Group Icon

I had intended for him to live until the final battle, in which he could either die or slip away. Originally, Altair was to take credit for his death, still seems somewhat appropriate, given the trouble everyone else has had.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Dec 4 2007, 01:49 PM
Post #53

Master
Group Icon

On the second page of the current playground, the Plys'Iea had the second floor of a building collapse on top of him after it got hit by a Trebuchet. He survived that, so being trapped in a collapsing house again may not kill him. Of course, the heroes don't know that. Only Flint and James were witnesses to that scene. So if you decide to bury the Plys'Iea, Revan can still have him crawl out again later if he so desires, while the heroes are all under the impression he's dead.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Dec 8 2007, 01:34 PM
Post #54

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Just thinking...if we're going to start a third part of this RP, we'll have to decide who's gonna live and who's gonna eventually die in the final battle, and if that's gonna be the end and conclusion of this one.

Personally I'm pretty fond of the "older" Rahvin and Brianna, I'd just hate to see those two die! Satyana should make up with Rann if they're gonna survive...

So how are you all thinking??????

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Dec 8 2007, 01:44 PM
Post #55

Master
Group Icon

I think everyone should be allowed to decide for his/her own characters. For your characters, I'd say all of them have a good chance of making it out alive. They're not fighters and as such won't be placed at risk unless the danger comes to them.

I think that Green-Root is going to die. He's at the front lines, so the chance of him surviving are very VERY small.

Flint...dunno. If push comes to shove, he probably won't survive, but I kinda like the old fella. That said, I am thinking of making him retire to High Rock. He's gotten too old and has a family back there he deserves to spend some time with. It's sad to give him up just like that, but he's not a vampire or anything else with a negative age modifier. While he would give the oath, there is little use Veric will have for one old man in High Rock, so he won't have any reason to return.

Odrik (my NPC who is nearly a PC in his own right) probably will survive. He's far behind the actual fighting and unless one of his prized Trebuchets explodes right on top of him, he won't even get a scratch in the whole ordeal. But then again, he is an NPC and will likely go straight back to Bruma after the end.

So I'll be left without any characters. Oops. kvleft.gif

I'd say the big fight should be the end of this RP. There's little left afterwards for us to do but celebrate. And celebrations can get boring. I'd rather have some political intrige. tongue.gif

As for now, I've basically been holding back so everyone has a chance to get into the position he/she wants to be in during the last push. So how about this.

BEGINNING THIS WEDNESDAY, THE SILHOUETTE HIMSELF WILL ATTACK THE CITY PERSONALLY AND WILL NOT LEAVE TILL THE MOMENT HE IS DEFEATED.

And that's that. A deadline has been made.

Edit: One last thing. I thought Brianna was in love with Cerpin (ok, she did think it was Rahvin but she was still a telepath.) So, why does she now suddenly think he's a bad man? Did love really make her blind in THIH 1 and does she now see the truth, or am I missing something?

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Dec 8 2007, 01:46 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Dec 9 2007, 09:43 AM
Post #56

Wise Woman
Group Icon

ok...sounds fair enough I think....Now I like old Flint so I'd like to see a happy ending for him! tongue.gif

Brianna doesn't think Cerpin is bad per se...it's just that she somewhat sees a bit behind things now and what she really means is that she realises there's something weird about him, that he means bad news, not that he is bad really. Maybe I have been unclear, soory about that. And yes she loved him....more than you can imagine.

Now haven't you all been wondering who really is Amrita's father? I mean Rahvin is the father of Rann, Jadier is Satyana's ....but Amrita? She's half Altmer, right? wink.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Dec 11 2007, 01:33 AM
Post #57

Councilor
Group Icon

woah.....how did Satyana end up with jonathan and Rann?

Rann was talking about Amrita when he said "where's my sister?"

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
minque
post Dec 11 2007, 12:23 PM
Post #58

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Dec 11 2007, 01:33 AM) *

woah.....how did Satyana end up with jonathan and Rann?

Rann was talking about Amrita when he said "where's my sister?"

Ehhh wasn´t she kind of around somewhere nearby? That was my impression, if it´s quite offline then I can edit..

And yes I know Rannie was referring to Amrita! Those two have got close to each other! Hmmm annoying! laugh.gif

So maybe the healing-mafia, i.e the women present should reach out and help Dan? Or will he cure himself?

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Dec 11 2007, 06:53 PM
Post #59

Councilor
Group Icon

yeah, Rann, Amrita, Jonathan, and Dan weren't really nearby to the others...

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Dec 11 2007, 08:15 PM
Post #60

Knower
Group Icon

Dan desperately needs the healing mafia since he isn't that big of a healer to do it all by himself. Besides, broken bones take some time to set, a month or two, not to mention the countless gashes and bruises he got when the rubble fell on him. But, seeing how powerful Tamrielic Restoration magic is I think Dan will make a come-back in time to catch the last stages of the "FINAL BATTLE.

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post

9 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:00 PM