> Screenshots from Jerric's World
mALX
post Sep 19 2013, 11:10 PM
Post #81

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Sep 19 2013, 03:29 PM) *

QUOTE(Grits @ Sep 19 2013, 02:30 PM) *

mALX, it’s hard for me to say what comes from where, since some things are overwritten by others and I suspect that some files that I installed over previous ones are actually the same files used in a different mod. But here’s the general list:

ApachiiSkyhair: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10168

No More Blocky Faces: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30 (which is largely overwritten but still works on the men)

Natural Eyes: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3589

Coverwomen (Look #4): http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3563

Eyebrows Match Hair (1.1): http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/627

DIMONIZED UNP female body (just search on Nexus, the link gives you two beavers right in the face so I didn’t want to post it tongue.gif ). I used the Main base but like with Coverwomen I’m not really sure exactly which files are left in Valdi. I used different normal maps and skin textures for my characters. From…

Mature skin texture and body for UNP CBBE ADEC, again the link is boobilicious so just search for it. I used the 'clean with moles, no scars' version.

I think that’s everything but I’ll dig around a little later and make sure. Thank, mALX! smile.gif

It can be really tough to keep track of what comes from where. You have to crack open the .rar files of each individual mod and compare which ones have the same names, and be sure to install them in the right order so that the ones you want overwrite the files of the others. For example, Coverwomen installs femalehead.dds, femalehead_msn.dds, and femalehead_s.dds. Women of Skyrim installs femalehead_msn.dds. So you have to install it after Coverwomen, or it does nothing at all. I have a long, convoluted list in the Skyrim Pics thread of how I went about that. I suspect that No More Blocky Faces is being completely overwritten by Coverwomen. But since you are not using anything for men, it still works there. You might look at Better Males for them, its a newer mod and does a lot more.

QUOTE(Grits @ Sep 19 2013, 02:30 PM) *

Rosa, I loved the UNP fitness body but Valdi’s arm muscles (I think) are from the Mature Skin and Body normal maps in the above mod. Of course I could be talking utter nonsense, but the arms changed a lot when I swapped out the files. I started with the Mature skin texture over UNP Fitness body and they looked too smooth for me. Awesome abs, though. Wow. Hair by Apachii.

We are in complete agreement about Oblivion and Skyrim Jerrics. The beard mods for Oblivion just don't work for me, though. I think of OB Jerric as the teen version. Like fifteen, lol.

I am playing Valdi. Funnily enough I started out making an avatar of ME in Skyrim (I am not actually a tree), but then it turned into Valdi instead. And now she wants to play! That was supposed to be MY curly hair (but blonde)! Pfft. Nords.

I love those abs in the Fitness Body too. I wish we could use mods IRL! laugh.gif

I thought Rowan was your tree character? wink.gif

Maybe we should start a topic just for what body and face mods we use, and it what order? It might actually prove useful for people trying to figure out what they want to use, and what order.

** copying above conversations for easy reference!

Thank you, both Grits and SubRosa! SubRosa - that explanation made it a lot clearer in my mind on how/what/why to juggle them - like a lightbulb went on!

Grits - Jerric was fifteen in Oblivion? GAAAAAH! No way, not from everything he did there, lol.

This post has been edited by mALX: Sep 19 2013, 11:18 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Grits
post Sep 20 2013, 02:32 PM
Post #82

Councilor
Group Icon

SubRosa thank you, the new thread is a great idea. I’ll head over there before I forget what I’ve just done. wacko.gif

Thank you so much, Acadian! Hug_emoticon.gif I’m sweating the details a little too much, lol. Of course the Nord himself is not overly concerned. tongue.gif

QUOTE(mALX @ Sep 19 2013, 06:10 PM) *

Grits - Jerric was fifteen in Oblivion? GAAAAAH! No way, not from everything he did there, lol.

LOL, Jerric turns thirty during the Oblivion crises in his story. I was just saying that his Oblivion game look more represents his mid-teen years (at the time of his Sandrine mishap in Kvatch), while his Skyrim look is much closer to his appearance (and age) in the story.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 20 2013, 02:46 PM
Post #83

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Sep 20 2013, 09:32 AM) *

SubRosa thank you, the new thread is a great idea. I’ll head over there before I forget what I’ve just done. wacko.gif

Thank you so much, Acadian! Hug_emoticon.gif I’m sweating the details a little too much, lol. Of course the Nord himself is not overly concerned. tongue.gif

QUOTE(mALX @ Sep 19 2013, 06:10 PM) *

LOL, Jerric turns thirty during the Oblivion crises in his story. I was just saying that his Oblivion game look more represents his mid-teen years (at the time of his Sandrine mishap in Kvatch), while his Skyrim look is much closer to his appearance (and age) in the story.

I liked his looks in Oblivion, lol. He looked like Jerric, exactly as you have described his personality would look, ROFL !!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Sep 20 2013, 03:52 PM
Post #84

Councilor
Group Icon

Not sure if this has always been on the complexion slider and I never got past the wrinkle setting or if it's a setting added by a mod. Freckles.

I finally found a mod (I think) that lets you summon spectral animals. And so finally, Skyrim Lil.

This post has been edited by Grits: Sep 28 2013, 09:18 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 20 2013, 03:59 PM
Post #85

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Sep 20 2013, 10:52 AM) *

Not sure if this has always been on the complexion slider and I never got past the wrinkle setting or if it's a setting added by a mod. Freckles.

I finally found a mod (I think) that lets you summon spectral animals. And so finally, Skyrim Lil.

I remember that girl had freckles in the story - I like them, nice mod!

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 20 2013, 08:01 PM
Post #86

Ancient
Group Icon

Yay for Skyrim Lil, and her golden eyes! Looks like the Roadstokers Outfit migrated north with her. laugh.gif

Yay for Valdi too! Those freckles were always there, past the *yikes I'm really old* option. There is even a mod for freckles out there too. I think Xenius did it.

I wish they had more options for the age sliders, like they did in Oblivion. It seems in Skyrim everyone is either 20 or 60, with no room in between.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Sep 20 2013, 08:18 PM
Post #87

Ancient
Group Icon

Valdi and Lil are gorgeous!

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Sep 21 2013, 01:45 AM
Post #88

Master
Group Icon

Very happy to see Lil there. I remember you saying you had some trouble bringing her to Skyrim a while back. What changed?

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
Grits
post Sep 21 2013, 02:07 PM
Post #89

Councilor
Group Icon

Thanks, mALX! Valdi has a lot of spirit. smile.gif

SubRosa, the Roadstroker’s outfit was one of Lil’s requirements, lol. I couldn’t find a UNP conversion so there’s a bad seam at the neck, but now she has a necklace that at least distracts the eye. I’m resisting the snowball effect that happens when you decide to change one small thing. tongue.gif My first solution was a craftable leather collar that hit exactly the right spot, but when she put it on I discovered that it was as advertised a dog collar. D’oh!! Late night downloading is a mistake. I just love Natural Eyes. Jerric has squinty eyes, so he doesn’t show them off very well. Eyes were another Lil requirement.

I agree about the wrinkles. That’s why I jumped through hoops with the male Nord face. It’s not easy to hit a weathered age 40. I guess I never saw the freckles even after so many characters because if the first two sliders are “decrepit” and “ancient,” then I figured the last two must be “diseased” and “draugr.” ohmy.gif

Thanks, Elisabeth! I had a very specific look in mind for Lildereth, and so far it’s definitely her. She looks somewhat angry and unapproachable in the game, lol. I made her the same height as Breton women, so she kind of glares up at everyone. (Head tracking mod, yay.)

KC, thanks! It’s been quite a journey for Lildereth. Waaay back in the early unpatched disaster era I brought Lil in as one of my first characters. She made it as far as Riverwood and literally quit right in front of my eyes. The height for Bosmer women was very messed up, and standing next to Alvor she looked like a towering, scrawny stick insect. She was taller than the Nord men! Plus she hated her clumpy “Nord hair,” and the vanilla Bosmer eyes… Well, it would be quicker to say that everything was wrong. Mods made the difference. I’m going to try the spectral animal summonings for her as soon as she gets to that level (around 2016, lol). She won’t survive in Skyrim without some backup, and she was not going to start summoning daedra. Oh, remember when I said I was sick as a dog after playing on the laptop for the first time? Unofficial patch solved the problem. As far as I can tell it was a mouse issue. All better now. smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 21 2013, 05:38 PM
Post #90

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Sep 21 2013, 09:07 AM) *

SubRosa, the Roadstroker’s outfit was one of Lil’s requirements, lol. I couldn’t find a UNP conversion so there’s a bad seam at the neck, but now she has a necklace that at least distracts the eye. I’m resisting the snowball effect that happens when you decide to change one small thing. tongue.gif My first solution was a craftable leather collar that hit exactly the right spot, but when she put it on I discovered that it was as advertised a dog collar. D’oh!! Late night downloading is a mistake. I just love Natural Eyes. Jerric has squinty eyes, so he doesn’t show them off very well. Eyes were another Lil requirement.

You can fix the item name very easily with the Creation Kit. It is just one field where you can type in anything you want. Like "Darnand's sexy bitch's collar", or whatever you feel is more appropriate. wink.gif Or just go the other route, ditch the Roadstroker outfit, and kit her out with some hot bdsm gear biggrin.gif

Edit: I tried the Sky version of the Roadstroker outfit. I see what you mean about the neck. That is not a seam, its a crack! I wound up deleting it. Not because of that though. It was the way there are twenty different versions of the outfit all with the same name, and no real explanation of what the difference is between them. I would have to do a lot of modding to put in the basic things like descriptions that it should have come with to begin with. I just don't have the patience to do that with something that is broken as well.

btw. I just uploaded an updated version of Skyrim Nature Summoning, that makes the potent and guardian animals more powerful, and changes the potent bear to have a snow bear skin.

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Sep 21 2013, 10:22 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 22 2013, 06:53 AM
Post #91

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Sep 20 2013, 10:59 AM) *

QUOTE(Grits @ Sep 20 2013, 10:52 AM) *

I remember that girl had freckles in the story - I like them, nice mod!

Wait, are you saying that is Lildereth? GAAAAAH!!!! I didn't know that, didn't make the connection! She is stunning!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Sep 22 2013, 03:55 PM
Post #92

Councilor
Group Icon

Yes, that's Lildereth. Thanks, mALX! smile.gif

Here's a picture of Jerric's new armor. It's a lot like his Running Wolf uniform from the story, only it's weathered iron instead of shiny steel.

SubRosa, I grabbed your Nature Summoning for Lil. Very exciting!! She's not in Whiterun yet, but she'll really need it. I was rolling over "Darnand's Sexy Bitch" collar. I'm keeping the files in case I can figure out (and am allowed) to turn it into a black ribbon instead of a vinyl dog collar. Otherwise, yikes. Luckily it wan't Abiene who made that discovery. She might have had me looking for a harness to go with it.

This post has been edited by Grits: Sep 28 2013, 09:17 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 23 2013, 02:26 AM
Post #93

Ancient
Group Icon

Jerric's new armor looks very practical and well-worn. I like the mail sleeves.

Lildreth might be willing to try Scout Armor in lieu of the neck-cracking Roadstroker outfit. I cannot remember if there was a green version in the original, but this retexture is black and green, and practical for woodsy-wear. I downloaded it a long time ago, and have been keeping it around for just the right character.

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Sep 23 2013, 11:44 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 23 2013, 11:38 AM
Post #94

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Sep 22 2013, 10:55 AM) *

Yes, that's Lildereth. Thanks, mALX! smile.gif

Here's a picture of Jerric's new armor. It's a lot like his Running Wolf uniform from the story, only it's weathered iron instead of shiny steel.

SubRosa, I grabbed your Nature Summoning for Lil. Very exciting!! She's not in Whiterun yet, but she'll really need it. I was rolling over "Darnand's Sexy Bitch" collar. I'm keeping the files in case I can figure out (and am allowed) to turn it into a black ribbon instead of a vinyl dog collar. Otherwise, yikes. Luckily it wan't Abiene who made that discovery. She might have had me looking for a harness to go with it.

I love the armor, just have trouble envisioning this as Jerric, lol. This must be when he is over 58 or something, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Sep 23 2013, 11:41 AM
Post #95

Paladin
Group Icon

Jerric's armor does look great. It really fits the environment. smile.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Sep 26 2013, 02:33 AM
Post #96

Councilor
Group Icon

Thanks, folks! I still adore that armor. smile.gif

Lil found something else to wear, so I got rid of the Roadstroker outfit and the jewelry that she needed to go with it. What a relief, now the forge has about 200 fewer items.

Here's the latest of the crew to make the trip north: Skyrim Abiene.

This post has been edited by Grits: Sep 28 2013, 09:16 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Sep 26 2013, 02:36 AM
Post #97

Master
Group Icon

She's beautiful! wub.gif

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 26 2013, 02:37 AM
Post #98

Ancient
Group Icon

Abiene looks sad. sad.gif Maybe because she lost her braid? biggrin.gif

So what is Lildreth's new replacement outfit? Does it have things that strap on? wink.gif Inquiring minds want to know!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Sep 26 2013, 02:57 AM
Post #99

Councilor
Group Icon

Thanks, KC! She's a keeper. Darnand still needs some work. smile.gif

SubRosa, lol! I got this armor for her to try, and it's really beautiful on her. The issue is that she's a non-armor girl, so while she'll maybe wear it in a dungeon it was a no-go for woods wear.

When we were checking the forge to enjoy the empty menus she saw some light armor from Immersive Armors. She's wearing that now! It's mostly hide with a few plates, but what a change for Lil.

Abiene is pissed about her hair. She is supposed to have Apachii's really curly hair style, but Valdi and Skyrim Grits (I forget what I named her, Selka maybe?) already have it. There was a style with a braid across the front that I really liked, but no. Well, maybe. I'm sure that every time I load her game I'm going to have to change her hairstyle.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Sep 26 2013, 03:27 AM
Post #100

Paladin
Group Icon

Wonderful to see Abiene has joined her Nord of the North! Can't wait to see how Darnand holds up after he makes the trip.

And new rangerish armor for Lil! Did you say she might have to change armors sometimes? Pshawww! 24 outfits ought to easily cover a full day of adventuring. What good is that big lug Jerric if he can't haul around a couple dozen size 2 elven outfits? tongue.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post

8 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:09 PM