11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> A Mystery Unleashed Playground 24
gamer10
post Jul 15 2005, 01:29 AM
Post #41

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Megil Tel-Zeke @ Jul 14 2005, 07:19 PM)
"It worked.  Niran must of crushed her throat.  Do you think you would be able to heal such an injury," he asked Celia.

(OOC: Megil thinks it was Niran ohmy.gif Well, let's see how it all works out, it's okay if some of you think that. blink.gif )

Niran let go of Sel and stood there.

"No, if I killed her -" he shook his head, looking down. Then suddenly he kicked a post and yelled out.

"Damn this world!"

This post has been edited by gamer10: Jul 15 2005, 01:32 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post Jul 15 2005, 01:33 AM
Post #42

Mouth
Group Icon

Celia bit her lip, looking dismayed. "I'm not sure... I'm only a healer-in-training..." She hovered over Serene's body, looking closely at the red welt on Serene's neck.

Gingerly, she reached a gentle hand onto the nast red spot, hoping her healing powers could at least soothe the swelling. A warm glow emitted from her hand, spreading onto Serene's neck, seeping into the bruised spot. Celia wiped sweat from her brow as she concentrated on helping her friend become more comfortable.

This post has been edited by MerGirl: Jul 15 2005, 01:36 AM
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jul 15 2005, 01:34 AM
Post #43

Councilor
Group Icon

"Niran, calm down, please. Listen." he said, pointing inside the yurt. "She's breathing again, and they're healing her throat - she'll be fine."

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Jul 15 2005, 01:39 AM

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Jul 15 2005, 01:34 AM
Post #44

Master
Group Icon

"Calm down, after I did that. I nearly killed Serene, boy I can't wait for her reaction when she recovers. Jonacin will get ahold of me and-" Niran went back in the tent and knelt by Celia, unable to say more.

This post has been edited by gamer10: Jul 15 2005, 01:41 AM
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jul 15 2005, 01:44 AM
Post #45

Councilor
Group Icon

Sel didn't follow - he just stood outside the tent. Despite what he had told Niran, he honestly expected Serene to die.

He couldn't bear to see that, so he just stood outside. He didn't really worship any gods, maybe he would try the ashlander way.

Mother, Vysi, he prayed to his dead family silently. Help Serene...don't let her die.

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Jul 15 2005, 01:49 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post Jul 15 2005, 01:45 AM
Post #46

Mouth
Group Icon

(OOC: So sorry! Got to go. Not sure if I'll be back or not... My last volunteer day is tomorrow, so, hopefully, on Friday or Saturday, I can RP some more and perhaps have Mara posess Celia then to talk some sense into Stendarr, if gamer10 doesn't mind.)

Celia noticed Niran kneeling beside her, and she had the urge to yell at him to go away. After all, as Megil said (and from what she saw), Niran was the cause for Serene's condition. But, she decided to tell him off later, after she finished her healing...

Please, Serene! she begged in her thoughts as she continued healing. Please be all right... For all of our sakes! For mine...

This post has been edited by MerGirl: Jul 15 2005, 01:51 AM
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Jul 15 2005, 01:47 AM
Post #47

Master
Group Icon

Niran watched unable to do anything, except mutter to himself.

(OOC: Sure, also Celia can yell at Niran then as well. laugh.gif Got to go too.)

This post has been edited by gamer10: Jul 15 2005, 01:52 AM
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Jul 15 2005, 04:12 AM
Post #48

Master
Group Icon

(ooc: ya yell at me if I do anything wrong lol)

Otik woke up in his shack in Khuul wondering what to do today. He laid there pondering that question untill he got really bored and so he decided to roam the wilds.

After he washed up he paked all his gear and searched desperately for his boots.

"Damn I knew they were around here yesterday, I just got back from Ald Velothi and I tossed everything into this corner."

After a few minutes of searching he found his boots behind the barel of food and, after shaking out anything that might have taken residence, put them on and made his way outside.

When he stepped outside the sun light hit him like a Silt Strider that ate way to many bottles of Flin. Otik recoiled from the light and paused for a second or two and then made his way east.As he roamed he found a few Kagouti amd realized he was getting kind of hugery.

In a flash Otik put an arrow on his bow and loosed, put another on and loosed again. The second was in the air before the first even hit the target. A second later ther pair was down and he approched for his reward. He slashed att the meat he found with his hunting knif and soon had a fire with his meat cooking on it. AFter finishing He decided to snooze for a while. As he drifed off to sleep a single thought crossed his mind, "This is the life and I woundn't change it for the world"

(OOC:well thats my cue to go to bed myself and if anything is wrong with my post say something. cheers)

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jul 15 2005, 05:02 AM
Post #49

Councilor
Group Icon

OOC: looks good to me. Basically, the only bad things you could do in a post are control/kill/dismember another person's character and/or post in something other than past tense. You did neither, so it's okay biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Jul 15 2005, 11:29 AM
Post #50

Mage
Group Icon

Jonacin stood silently in the back of the yurt, watching as Megil and Celia tried to heal Serene.

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
BobV
post Jul 15 2005, 01:31 PM
Post #51

Mouth
Group Icon

Anthanes got up, wiping the sand from his face. He was lying face first on a beach, the remains of his boat scattered about. Seeing a Daedric ruin in the distance, he walked towards it, taking the time to translate some Daedric runes engraved into a stone. "Ald Daedroth...Excellent. I'll worry about getting away from here later."

Not seeing any people around, Anthanes tightened his cloak and readied an arrow on his bow. Then, the Half-Dunmer entered the cool (as in, temperature cool) ruins.

--------------------
Slackers of the world, unite!

"And, brave Romans, remember this above all: The owls have promised me help in this fight, how can we lose?!" - R:TW

user posted image
+Quote Post
minque
post Jul 15 2005, 02:37 PM
Post #52

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Sedrane spotted the stranger from the shadows when he landed on the island. He knew there was something very wrong here and tried to contact Serene teleopathically, but failed.

this never had happened before and he was very worried. Something must have happened to Serene he thought, otherwise she would have answered.

Now he had to keep surveillance on this man who just was to enter the shrine...the Ahemmusa safe place...that maybe wasn´t that safe anymore.

Sedrane was willing to give his life for the safety of his tribe......he tightened his grip on the enchanted dai-katana he held.....

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Jul 15 2005, 03:03 PM
Post #53

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jul 15 2005, 05:02 AM)
OOC: looks good to me. Basically, the only bad things you could do in a post are control/kill/dismember another person's character and/or post in something other than past tense. You did neither, so it's okay  biggrin.gif

(ooc:'k thanks one question, why do things have to be in past tense??)

When Otik woke up he knew he had to move and find more food. HE got up and wandered around the Ashlands wondering what to eat and then he found it, an Alit. one arrow and the beast was down. He thought that this was curios to ohly see one Alit but his hunger overwelmed his sence to stay put. as he was butchering the alit he heard a grunt and turned just to see an alit bite at him. It was to close for his bow so he desperately slashed at it with his dagger, a slash here, a jab here, and eventually he felled the beast. He then cooked his meat along with some other plants he found around and opened a bottle of flin.

after his meal he used a potion and then he continued his journy east for some unknown reason. everntually he came across a deadric shrine, a place of great evil and power. Otik never did like these places, parents from his village anlways told there children stories of these places to make sure that they didn't run off in the middle of the night and get eaten by dremoras, or worse be sacrafices. He shivered as he walked by and wondered if he couold find some dremora to kill so he decided that he would climb a pillar and watch for them to come out.

This post has been edited by Soulseeker3.0: Jul 15 2005, 03:24 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jul 15 2005, 03:25 PM
Post #54

Councilor
Group Icon

OOC: minque...is Sedrane seeing ANthanes or Arcyakt?

if it's Arcyakt, say bye to Sedrane...lol. laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
BobV
post Jul 15 2005, 04:19 PM
Post #55

Mouth
Group Icon

ooc: Anthanes, I think. tongue.gif

Anthanes entered the shrine, bow at the ready, as he cautiously walked down the corridors looking for Ashlanders, Daedra, and Arcyakt. Come out, damnable mage.

--------------------

"And, brave Romans, remember this above all: The owls have promised me help in this fight, how can we lose?!" - R:TW

user posted image
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jul 15 2005, 04:45 PM
Post #56

Councilor
Group Icon

Mage

"What do you want from this 'damnable mage'?" Arcyakt asked, standing behind Anthanes.

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Jul 15 2005, 04:45 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
BobV
post Jul 15 2005, 04:47 PM
Post #57

Mouth
Group Icon

Anthanes turned around, smirking as he readied his longsword. "Hmm. Let's say, the ability to be able to cast spells again?"

--------------------

user posted image
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jul 15 2005, 04:50 PM
Post #58

Councilor
Group Icon

Mage

"Now why would I give my enemy any sort of power?" he asked. "Unless..." he continued, stroking his chin. "You aren't an enemy..."

--------------------
+Quote Post
BobV
post Jul 15 2005, 04:52 PM
Post #59

Mouth
Group Icon

"I am not an enemy per se. I could care less about your plans and schemes. But you've taken my magicka, and that's a thing very dear to me. Apart from you draining me of my magick, I don't see a practical reason for hostility towards you."

--------------------

user posted image
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jul 15 2005, 04:58 PM
Post #60

Councilor
Group Icon

"Hmmm...do something for me,, and I will consider it." Arcyakt began. "It is merely a safeguard for me, and it shouldn't be any problem for you, since Boethiah has forsaken you."

"I want you to deny Boethiah - to prove that you won't do anything to endanger my 'schemes', such as invoke a daedra."

--------------------
+Quote Post

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:53 PM