Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> questions about fallout 3
Badda-Tish
post Dec 28 2008, 01:32 PM
Post #1

Agent

maybe this was just something i dreamt or something but I is it possible to turn on a flashlight on your pip-boy, I remember (I think) that it was a quest to do that in the vault.

other question: what does ZOMG means.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Dec 28 2008, 02:03 PM
Post #2

Forum Bard
Group Icon

If you're on a console, hold down the button to open your pip boy (inventory) instead of just tapping it and the light should come on, if you're on pc, read your instruction book because I have no idea. biggrin.gif

ZOMG is just another variant of OMG. Probably started out as a typo or somebody just randomly decided it would be cool...who knows with these sort of things.

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
Badda-Tish
post Dec 29 2008, 11:42 PM
Post #3

Agent

QUOTE(Kiln @ Dec 28 2008, 02:03 PM) *

If you're on a console, hold down the button to open your pip boy (inventory) instead of just tapping it and the light should come on, if you're on pc, read your instruction book because I have no idea. biggrin.gif

ZOMG is just another variant of OMG. Probably started out as a typo or somebody just randomly decided it would be cool...who knows with these sort of things.

ok thx

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:07 AM