Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> All Things Fallout, A Non Game Specific Discussion Thread
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 22 2017, 04:33 AM
Post #1

Councilor
Group Icon

Khajiit had something to say related to the Fallout series but didn't see a thread that it would fit in. So he made one!

This one was thinking that he would love to see a spinoff game from the main Fallout series that takes place in post apocalyptic China. Khajiit thinks it would be interesting to see things from their point of view and to see what is going on over there after the Great War ended.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Apr 22 2017, 03:25 PM
Post #2

Ancient
Group Icon

Yeah, that would be interesting. As long as it's all one disc and does not require Steam or any other type of online verification nonsense.. tongue.gif

So yeah, China. Or, and bear with me here, Japan or South Korea... hehe.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 22 2017, 04:39 PM
Post #3

Ancient
Group Icon

I would love to see a fallout game set anywhere outside the U.S. for a change. After Fallout 1, 2, Tactics, 3, and New Vegas, the American Wasteland is pretty same old, same old. I was hoping that Fallout 4 would be set in London. Big Ben, black cabs, double-decker buses, mutant ravens in the Tower of London, a blue police call box... There is so much you could do with that setting.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 22 2017, 05:16 PM
Post #4

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mirocu @ Apr 22 2017, 09:25 AM) *

Yeah, that would be interesting. As long as it's all one disc and does not require Steam or any other type of online verification nonsense.. tongue.gif

So yeah, China. Or, and bear with me here, Japan or South Korea... hehe.gif

Oh 'Rocu smh tongue.gif

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 22 2017, 10:39 AM) *

I would love to see a fallout game set anywhere outside the U.S. for a change. After Fallout 1, 2, Tactics, 3, and New Vegas, the American Wasteland is pretty same old, same old. I was hoping that Fallout 4 would be set in London. Big Ben, black cabs, double-decker buses, mutant ravens in the Tower of London, a blue police call box... There is so much you could do with that setting.

Definitely. This one just wonders how they would market it. One of the big complaints about the idea of a non-American setting for a Fallout game over on Bethsoft was that it wouldn't be a Fallout game with the American setting. Khajiit really doesn't understand this, but they could totally spin it off the main series and call it something else. Something new.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2019 - 05:34 PM