Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Collector's Edition Or Regular?, What are you getting?
Collector's Edition or Regular?
Collector's Edition or Regular?
Collector's Edition [ 39 ] ** [84.78%]
Regular [ 5 ] ** [10.87%]
Both [ 2 ] ** [4.35%]
Total Votes: 46
Guests cannot vote 
Million
post Feb 14 2006, 12:01 AM
Post #1

Retainer

I hope you all are getting the collector's edition, but I just wanted to see how many of you arent and wouldn't want to pay the extra 10 bucks...

--------------------
Name: Maximus
Race: Nord
Sign: Shadow
Master in: Blade, Bow
Factions: Champion of Cyrodiil, Listener, Grand Champion,Head of Theives guild,
Played Hours: 103
Level: 34
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Bofra
post Feb 14 2006, 12:22 AM
Post #2

Finder
Group Icon

Yep, Collectors edition it is, not really for the content, (although that septim coin looks rather cool) but for the fact that I'm willing to pay more for Oblivion than for other games. And it will look good on my bookshelf biggrin.gif

--------------------
FarFallen - The Game
Website | Forum
Join the forum now!

It's not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love put into them that matters - Mother Teresa
+Quote Post
jayjay333
post Feb 14 2006, 03:24 AM
Post #3

Unregistered

hummmm....i think i have an extra 10 bucks hanging around.... so i choose the collectors edition biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Sirin
post Feb 14 2006, 04:12 AM
Post #4

Evoker

well, i do love the septim (thats plain old sweeeet!!! biggrin.gif ) BUT, like you said, it would look nice to have the COLLECTOR'S EDITION instead of boring ol' regular...plus, would this not show my dedication? (wow, writing that was painful... i jammed my thumb today....) biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Feb 14 2006, 04:19 AM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

I am planing on getting collectors... even if that means borrowing some money from my brother (rich bum tongue.gif) but I want the extra stuff and also will love to walk into my room everyday and see the colloectors edition sitting on my shelf.

I wish I knew of morrowind when it came out so I could do the same but I settled for the GoTY edition. *shrug*

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Bofra
post Feb 14 2006, 07:30 AM
Post #6

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Soulseeker3.0 @ Feb 14 2006, 04:19 AM)
I wish I knew of morrowind when it came out so I could do the same but I settled for the GoTY edition. *shrug*

Same here geeze sad.gif , wish there was a way to get a regular copy of MW and not a commercialspecked GOTY edition for 15 bucks... I would need to buy like 10 copies of it to show my dedication, but that would be going a bit overboard smile.gif.

--------------------
FarFallen - The Game
Website | Forum
Join the forum now!

It's not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love put into them that matters - Mother Teresa
+Quote Post
Pisces
post Feb 14 2006, 10:24 AM
Post #7

Knower
Group Icon

I had MW, TB, BM and GOTY. The GOTY being for my xbox because it runs better than my computer, which meant I had 4 different maps! The 3 specific ones to hang in my room and the GOTY one to use as a referance. But I eventually sold GOTY.
+Quote Post
Elidor
post Feb 14 2006, 11:18 AM
Post #8

Retainer

I dont understand who wouldnt pay a measily ten bucks to get the collectrs edition! That coin looks mighty fine tongue.gif Definately a collecters edition for me. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted imageModder for Dragonlance TC
QUOTE(DoomedOne)
You all look exactly how I thought you would.
Except for Megil, I had know idea he was a black woman.
+Quote Post
jchamber
post Feb 14 2006, 02:17 PM
Post #9

Finder
Group Icon

well, I have already placed a pre-ordered the computer's collectors edition from my second favorite shop since my favorite only carries console games, so I voted for that, but the reality is I prefer to play in the long term on a console so I will prolly get the regular version on it just to see any minewt(sp?) variations. I will also prolly get any expansions they bring out, and I will be playing mods as well I am sure

SEPTIMS ROCK!!!

--------------------
This is AP Erebus's baby, but I intend to help
(VVclick for site linkage)
+Quote Post
Curly_G_
post Feb 15 2006, 10:52 AM
Post #10

Finder
Group Icon

I've had my pre-order on the regular X360 version since September and I didn't wanna change at the last minute and risk a longer waiting time just for a coin and a DVD for 10.

--------------------
Curly G .co.uk

+Quote Post
Million
post Feb 15 2006, 02:43 PM
Post #11

Retainer

well I changed mine like 5 days ago and they said since they havent shipped them yet Ill still get mine at the same time... =)

--------------------
Name: Maximus
Race: Nord
Sign: Shadow
Master in: Blade, Bow
Factions: Champion of Cyrodiil, Listener, Grand Champion,Head of Theives guild,
Played Hours: 103
Level: 34
+Quote Post
minque
post Feb 15 2006, 10:09 PM
Post #12

Wise Woman
Group Icon

I´d go for the CE....if I can get hold of it! I asked my daughter who lives in Michigan to keep an eye on things for me and try go get it at the moment it´s released!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Loki
post Feb 15 2006, 11:10 PM
Post #13

Evoker

Collectors Edition, oh yea, pre-ordered, just waiting now
+Quote Post
ThePerson98
post Feb 16 2006, 02:31 AM
Post #14

Finder
Group Icon

Collectors. 2 reasons.
1: Im a 13 year old with currently 180 dollars (Quite a bit of money for my age tongue.gif)
2: Its worth it, Id pay 100 dollars if they charged that, I would be ticked, but I would pay that.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Bofra
post Feb 16 2006, 10:19 PM
Post #15

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(ThePerson98 @ Feb 16 2006, 02:31 AM)
Collectors. 2 reasons.
1: Im a 13 year old with currently 180 dollars (Quite a bit of money for my age tongue.gif)
2: Its worth it, Id pay 100 dollars if they charged that, I would be ticked, but I would pay that.

See? This is what makes youth ignorant about the real value of life.. Would you really pay 100 dollars if they charged that? Your parents should get punished for letting you have so much money.. nono.gif

Now, don't take it personally, I myself feel I have too much money for my own good, however, my parents were really strict in my early years of school and never game me money in excess. The money I have now it's most from the odd tax-state of Sweden... blink.gif They throw money at you and say "There you go, have a happy life" so they don't have to run the country. biggrin.gif Oops, sorry, I'm getting faaar from topic..

--------------------
FarFallen - The Game
Website | Forum
Join the forum now!

+Quote Post
Schlucke
post Feb 17 2006, 11:28 AM
Post #16

Associate

I ordered the Regular Edition for 38 Euros (45 US$), 56€ (66US$) for CE are too expensive for me.

--------------------
Tonight we'll drink the old town dry,
Keep our spirit levels high.

Mark Knopfler
+Quote Post
Curly_G_
post Feb 18 2006, 06:25 PM
Post #17

Finder
Group Icon

Yeah, I'm getting my Regular for 40GBP, 10GBP lower than the RRP, and there is no Collector's edition for Pre-order on the same site, so if I cancelled that order and pre-ordered or bought from a shop, it's 10GBP Extra for the Collectors edition plus the RRP so it's another 20GBP and possibly losing the chance to play it 9am on the day of release when the mail comes. So, not worth it for me. I'd like to see the booklet that comes with collector's editon sold seperately, though, even if it is £10 alone!

--------------------
Curly G .co.uk

+Quote Post
Deathbane27
post Feb 19 2006, 11:05 AM
Post #18

Retainer

One of each, actually. My brother and I are both waiting for the day, and we agree we want a copy but we don't really want one each. tongue.gif

--------------------
If it ain't broke, it needs more features!
+Quote Post
AP Erebus
post Feb 19 2006, 03:17 PM
Post #19

Unregistered

getting my grubby little mits on the collectors edition. Already pre-ordered biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
ThePerson98
post Feb 19 2006, 08:04 PM
Post #20

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bofra @ Feb 16 2006, 03:19 PM)
See? This is what makes youth ignorant about the real value of life.. Would you really pay 100 dollars if they charged that? Your parents should get punished for letting you have so much money..  nono.gif

Actually most of this money isnt coming from my parents, I babysit for it, I rarely get paid by them, and it takes awhile to save up this much money.

--------------------
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:22 PM