209 Pages V « < 169 170 171 172 173 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where Are You Today?
mirocu
post Dec 20 2019, 06:39 PM
Post #3401

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Last weekend now before The Annual Christmas Ogre Hunt In Pale Pass, or TACOHIPP for short biggrin.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 20 2019, 07:19 PM
Post #3402

Paladin
Group Icon

I'm looking forward to hearing Lothie's final tooth count from his hunt. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 23 2019, 08:01 PM
Post #3403

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 20 2019, 07:19 PM) *

I'm looking forward to hearing Lothie's final tooth count from his hunt. biggrin.gif

And that shall be revealed!

Because Lothran is now in Pale Pass. He left in the early morning and headed towards Serpent's Trail. His weapons the same as always; Goldbrand, bow and arrow and of course Snowflake.
While his trusty Spriggan took care of the Cavebosses inside the trail, Snowflake took care of the ogres on the way to the old Akaviri fort. Together with the specially made weakness spell, Snowflake does wonders!

On top of the fort, the tent is now raised. As Lothran stands on the very top of the ruin, overlooking the valley, he can sense a decade's worth of hunting inside of him. He takes one more look at his equipment to make sure it's all in order.

The hunt can begin.

This post has been edited by mirocu: Dec 24 2019, 02:55 PM

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Renee
post Dec 24 2019, 02:40 PM
Post #3404

Councilor
Group Icon

It's a good thing Lothran is in TES IV and not TES III. Just imagine all the places he'd go into year after year, which have been emptied of inhabitants way back in 2007 or whatever. But habit keeps him coming back to satiate his constant (yet predictable) wanderlust.

Kidding. It's weird to read about him going into Pale Pass. Didn't we just read this? Yes we did, but last time was an entire year ago. blink.gif sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 24 2019, 02:58 PM
Post #3405

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Dec 24 2019, 02:40 PM) *

It's a good thing Lothran is in TES IV and not TES III. Just imagine all the places he'd go into year after year, which have been emptied of inhabitants way back in 2007 or whatever. But habit keeps him coming back to satiate his constant (yet predictable) wanderlust.

I agree! Lothran doing this in Morrowind wouldn't be half as much fun due to no one moving back in after he cleared an area tongue.gif

QUOTE(Renee @ Dec 24 2019, 02:40 PM) *

Kidding. It's weird to read about him going into Pale Pass. Didn't we just read this? Yes we did, but last time was an entire year ago. blink.gif sad.gif

Tyme flies by so fast, innit? kvleft.gif

--------------------------

Today Lothran made his first sweep of Pale Pass. Many ogres were found and slayed using all weaponry available. As evening came around, Lothran withdrew back to the fort. Or rather the ice right beneath it. When contemplating the recent events something suddenly caught his eye; movements in the distance! There was at least one ogre left!

Lothran drew his bow and on the second attempt, he hit the beast. As it came down the snowy slopes looking for revenge, Lothran readied Snowflake and made sure the preparing spell was at hand. One step forward and one step back, allowing the ogre to hit and miss. Before it could charge up another blow, Lothran hit it with the spell which among other things paralyzed it, and then Snowflake made short work of it. Another tooth to the collection.

By this time it had grown darker and it was time to go back to the tent on the secured ledge at the very top of the ruin where no ogre could make its way. If indeed any is left. The rest of the evening was nice and pleasant. It was mostly spent counting teeth and looking at the Flawless Rubys found in Serpent's Trail as well as putting a Topaz in the chest with the other standard gems.

It's been one whole year since Lothran was in Pale Pass and we still love coming here. Tomorrow is another day and I think another sweep is in order wink.gif

This post has been edited by mirocu: Dec 24 2019, 07:08 PM

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Lopov
post Dec 25 2019, 12:43 PM
Post #3406

Master
Group Icon

It's the annual Ogre Sweep in Pale Pass! At least they have their "peace" every other day in the year. wink.gif

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 28 2019, 09:19 AM
Post #3407

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 25 2019, 12:43 PM) *

It's the annual Ogre Sweep in Pale Pass! At least they have their "peace" every other day in the year. wink.gif

Yep, and now when another batch move in they will be safe because Lothran has left the building Pale Pass.

He woke up early and dismantled his tent. Pretty easy since it's a summoned tent. Then he made his way down the old fort and walked along the path towards Serpent's Trail, only stopping for a brief moment to take in the feel of Pale Pass and its secludedness. It really is a peaceful place. Well, for some it is.. wink.gif

When emerging from the Trail, Lothran was not ready to go back to Bruma. Truth be told, he did want to stay in Pale Pass for a day or two more. But the Christmas hunt was over and he had to leave, it's just how it is. Also, he has other duties to attend to and he can't be slacking on the job.
So when coming back out to Jeralls, Lothran went westward up into the mountains and onto a shelf where he could be alone for just awhile longer. There, he counted the ogre teeth of this years hunt. You wanna know how many? Have a guess and take a look in the spoiler tag biggrin.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 28 2019, 01:20 PM
Post #3408

Paladin
Group Icon

Grats to Lothran on another successful annual Pale Pass Ogre Hunt! tongue.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 28 2019, 09:24 PM
Post #3409

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Thanks! Did you guess it right, btw? biggrin.gif

Lothran is now back in Bruma and has enjoyed an afternoon shopping for ingredients and recharging his gear. Then he visited both Jerall View and Olav's Tap and Tack but decided to call it an early night after Ongar couldn't stop nicking food, prompting the guards to come and cut him down tongue.gif

Speaking of which, I think it's time for good ole Lothie to don the guard armor and perform his duty over new year!

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 30 2019, 10:01 AM
Post #3410

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Lothran has now taken to the streets. Wearing his official Bruma guard uniform he's determined to keep the citizens safe during new years. He's currently stationed by the brazier at Hammer and Axe and has already performed no less than two round the city patrols.

This post has been edited by mirocu: Dec 30 2019, 04:00 PM

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 30 2019, 12:59 PM
Post #3411

Paladin
Group Icon

Alas, I couldn't remember enough about Pale Pass and its ogres to conjure a good guess on teeth numbers.

Ahhhh, I feel safer already knowing Lothie's on duty. All is right in northern Cyrodiil. happy.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 31 2019, 11:56 PM
Post #3412

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 30 2019, 12:59 PM) *

Ahhhh, I feel safer already knowing Lothie's on duty. All is right in northern Cyrodiil. happy.gif

Yup. Lothran is standing guard at the North gate as usual, alone for the time being. There will be another one later but for now it's up to Lothie to protect the gate. It's night, it's cold, and it's perfect happy.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
mirocu
post Jan 2 2020, 09:02 AM
Post #3413

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Night's been quiet and Lothran is now back in the barracks. A fellow guard came and took his place early in the morning which was much appreciated. Lothran took the opportunity to first visit the prisoner and give him some more food, after all it's New Years.

Another patrol is coming right up with the following stationing by Hammer and Axe as usual.

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
mirocu
post Jan 8 2020, 05:52 PM
Post #3414

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Late morning today, Lothran finally got off his shift. He's been patrolling Bruma and guarding the North gate since just before New Year's and it's now time for him to get back to his usual routines. He has yet to visit the very western parts of the Jeralls as well as Azura's shrine, but I think first order of business will be to clear out Plundered Mine and Capstone Cave. In that order biggrin.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Renee
post Jan 9 2020, 02:10 PM
Post #3415

Councilor
Group Icon

Really? Lothran got a job as a guard? What mod is that?

Kidding. That sounds great as Bruma now has a certified adventurer on their premises 24/7. Until March or April, at least. Then what'll they do? mellow.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Jan 10 2020, 05:42 PM
Post #3416

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Then they just have Honmund, and all he does is collect Clouded Funnel Cap caps biggrin.gif

Today was a milestone. O perhaps yesterday, because it was then Lothran finally unearthed his 100th gold nugget! ohmy.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
macole
post Jan 15 2020, 06:02 AM
Post #3417

Mouth
Group Icon

After being shipwrecked we've been spending our time exploring the Valenwood Islands. Truly a tropical resort. It's just that we don't know how to get back to the mainland.

This post has been edited by macole: Jan 15 2020, 06:03 AM

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
Endure and through enduring grow strong.
+Quote Post
Renee
post Jan 15 2020, 03:43 PM
Post #3418

Councilor
Group Icon

That's fun. When I return to Lady Saga's game she will go to Valenwood. Turns out Renee Gade III can't go there, because I discovered Valenwood conflicts with The Elder Council. indifferent.gif

I did some gaming with Joan of Arkay yesterday. Her game is on Xbox and it's just easy to get into and not worry about mod / PC stuff at all. Joan spent the entire time in Battlehorn Castle though, and seemed unmotivated to go on any adventures. It happens sometimes. smile.gif I took some pictures but forgot to post them to imgur.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Jan 15 2020, 05:38 PM
Post #3419

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(macole @ Jan 15 2020, 06:02 AM) *

After being shipwrecked we've been spending our time exploring the Valenwood Islands. Truly a tropical resort. It's just that we don't know how to get back to the mainland.

Smells like mod spirit biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Renee @ Jan 15 2020, 03:43 PM) *

I did some gaming with Joan of Arkay yesterday. Her game is on Xbox and it's just easy to get into and not worry about mod / PC stuff at all. Joan spent the entire time in Battlehorn Castle though, and seemed unmotivated to go on any adventures. It happens sometimes. smile.gif

Kinda like Lothran's winter hibernation laugh.gif

-------------------

Well, it's no surprise that female Khajiit bandits likes Lothran. They rarely attack him and can often be smooth-talked into liking him even more. Two more just recently; one outside Capstone Cave and one at the hidden camp on the way to Azura's shrine.

I don't know why this is, but it's kinda fun laugh.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
macole
post Jan 15 2020, 07:50 PM
Post #3420

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(mirocu @ Jan 15 2020, 10:38 AM) *

QUOTE(macole @ Jan 15 2020, 06:02 AM) *

Smells like mod spirit biggrin.gif

Well, yes it is. Hope that's ok? Not sure how to introduce this guy so I just threw it out there. This is a nine year old character who completed the MainQuest back in 2010. I resurrected Jandaga (more of a title than a name one, of his companions refers to him as Feayche) in 2017 to play some quest mods I always load but never seem to play through.

His story is posted elsewhere and may be full of spoilers and pics.

Is he and his relationship with his companions interesting? I don't know. Renee has read some maybe she can tell.

--------------------
Vampire Hunter,
Endure and through enduring grow strong.
+Quote Post

209 Pages V « < 169 170 171 172 173 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:56 AM